Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

He looks beautiful in the Django interviews. I mean he looks just so young, and his skin looks beautiful :wub: But I agree, he sounds very tired, a little hoarse maybe, like hes loosing his voice. Poor guy is just tired :/ But he looks so fine :drool: His sweater with the checkered shirt underneath looks nice as well ;) Thanks Osa!

Ox: Thanks for the Jonah tweet. And I'm seeing Django unchained the day after christmas ;)

First off - Pami, take care and hoping for all the best.

Thanks LeoLover and Osa. I don't think Leo looks sad either, just maybe tired cause it seems like the Wolf shooting is VERY hard ; long hours.

Pic with Dennis Christopher that was new to me

christopher235.jpg

oh by the way, I finally saw Reservoir Dogs by Tarantino on DVD last night - loved the acting and story but the violence was off the charts (especially the scene with the cop tied up in the chair) so Django... I can imagine it being even more so - I know it's just fake violence, but I probably will be doing a lot of eye closing during some scenes.