Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^Thanks :flower:

Samantha Elizabeth@slammerrrr

#HuntForLeonardoPartTwo IN ACTION

LEONARDO DICAPRIO. I SAW YOU OH MY GOD DYIN YOU ARE 10 FEET FROM ME I LOVE YOU #HUNTFOTLEONARDOPARTTWO

Leonardo DiCaprio smiled at me. He wants it. YOU CAN HAVE IT #HUNTFORLEONARDOPARTTWO

Leonardo i have your watttteeer botttttttlleeee ��

Dana Elizabeth@Dana__Elizabeth

THE HUNT WAS A SUCCESS @slammerrrr @stefany_monte http://instagr.am/p/Td9Uajrrrj/

Very sorry to hear that, Pami :cry:

Leonardo DiCaprio helped Tarantino develop Django Unchained character

The Titanic star was immediately drawn to the role of ruthless plantation owner Calvin Candie and he wanted to aid Tarantino in developing the character so he presented him with the antiquarian tome about the human brain.

He tells Details magazine, "Writer-directors tend to be very precious about their material and their words, but Quentin's whole process is getting input from the actors and adding levels to their characters."

DiCaprio recently admitted he was nervous to portray Candie as a brutally violent slave master and considered softening his character, until he had a word with co-stars Jamie Foxx and Samuel L. Jackson, who both play slaves.

He said, "One of the pivotal moments for me was this initial read through, I wondered if it needed to be this violent and this atrocious to other human beings and it was Sam and Jamie who said, 'If you sugarcoat this people are gonna resent the hell out of you. You got to push this guy to the outer extreme.' That is what ignited me into going the way I did into the character. Once I read about the sugar plantations (in history), we're just scratching the surface of what happened in this country."

Pami

Sorry to hear about your grandmother ; will keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers :hug:

Magaritka

Love your Titanic/Gatsby tumblr and great Studio cover , tks :)

Mz_Linz

That fake Leo tweet is funny :)

Jonah seemed to be thrilled to spend his birthday on Wolf set

Jonah Hill@JonahHill

Thank you for the happy birthday wishes.I'm spending my 29th B Day being directed by Martin Scorsese.Im so incredibly lucky & appreciative.

Thank you so much sweeties...I feel like I have a big family here from all over the world,it feels so good.

I will answer all the messages I got as soon as I get home.

Thank you Leo Lovers and also tks for the articles. <3

A big big hug from Brazil <3