Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

aw and about when I'll be able to see Django, I just asked some Georgian cinemas that question and waiting for reply :chicken: but I don't think I'll see it around 25,they'd have made some ads for it if they were going to show the movie around that time, but there's nothing yet :cry2: same with Lincoln aaahaaa :cry2:

Django : when seeing it ?

Tks to everyone for their responses to my question :flower:

Bari, looks like you'll be seeing it first, hope you have time to drop by and let us know how you liked it.

Also , hope those of you overseas get to see it very soon as well :)

Mz_Linz

Luv the Jamie dancing vid, tks, wasn't that his pretty daughter was dancing next to ?

I would luv to see Leo dancing like that.

Bari

Yes, looks like same shirt Leo had on for Jamie's private dinner , plus, it looks like same shirt he had on for Tag Heuer pix; must be a fave of his, either that, or he has read here and knows we like the way it looks on him :p

LeoLover

Tks for larger version of Wolf set pix :)

158481891.jpg tag2012.jpg

oh by the way, I finally saw Reservoir Dogs by Tarantino on DVD last night - loved the acting and story but the violence was off the charts (especially the scene with the cop tied up in the chair) so Django... I can imagine it being even more so - I know it's just fake violence, but I probably will be doing a lot of eye closing during some scenes.

Oxford

Yep that's his daughter Karyn :) I know! It it would be cute to see him dance with Jamie. Maybe he taught Tobey and him the moves the other night at his party lol! :dance:

I plan on seeing Django the day after Christmas or at least by the weekend. :clap:

Cute tweet from actor Dennis Christopher that they should include his character's doll ( Moguy ) with Leo's

I would love to know what the inside reference "Don't forget Sheba" means

Dennis Christopher@DennisChristo4

@MrBaylen: @DennisChristo4 @QTArchives @UnchainedMovie Moguy should come included with Calvin Candie” DON'T FORGET SHEBA! #MrMoguy

Just watched the Django interviews.... finally!!. First of all he's looking absolutely gorgeous! :wub: Second of all he sounded like he genuienly enjoyed talking about his work and his wonderful castmates :heart: I adore the outfit as well.. I actually prefer that look to the suits :p

Would have been nice if Leo were apart of that interview (the one posted on Myspace). I see the interviewer was the one to bring up Leo's eyes as part of a question, I thought one of the castmates was going to bring it up in one of their answers. The funniest part for me was when Jamie said that Quentin would be the one most likely to sing the Django theme in the shower.... when he started singing Django and pretended to have a showerhead over himself that had me laughing out loud :laugh:

That ELLEN vid of Jamie teaching the crowd to dance was hilarious!!! I love Jamie :wub: Though clearly the crowd had some rehearsals prior to being on air lol. And yes I could so picture Leo and Jamie showing eachother their dance moves :laugh:

Luv the Jamie dancing vid, tks, wasn't that his pretty daughter was dancing next to ?

Looks like after filming to the wee hours of the morning , the Wolf crew are ready for their Christmas break

Guess our next sighting of Leo will be in Hollywood ! :)

Joey McFarland@JoeyMcFarland

Just wrapped for Holiday Hiatus on The Wolf of Wall Street :) happy Holidays everyone!!! 1h