Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Do we have a direct link to Baz Luhrman ??

Anyone who checks Twiiter this last week, knows that all the various movie blogs have been talking about the new Great Gatsby movie stills

When I opened the links my first thought was WTF ? The only 'new' pix is the one of Tobey, the one of Jay & Daisy dancing, and Leo at table we saw ages ago .

Are we that far ahead of the rest of the movie world ? :p

http://insidemovies....sby-new-photos/

Nanda

Great news that you still had Leo/Gisele vid , thanks for posting :)

Also,thanks, for posting ET/Paramount segment.

Sic

Thanks for your help in enabling Nanda to post her vids :)

Osa

That's great that you'll be able to see Gatsby and Django in Dec when we here in States do :)

Haha,I'm feeling just like Backstreet Boys today with that song..."I dont know where to start....but to show you the shape of my heart"...that's how I feel about Leo now,so many things that I dont know where to start! :chicken: :p

Please...tell me you girls remember this song? :unsure: :p

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!The International Trailer is idjgidhgidhgdgvdghlg! I have no words girls,really,Leo looks damn sexy! :drool: :sex:

I'm sure he will succeed with this role!! Gosh,I just cant wait,my anxiety will kill me! :sex:

Neon,I'm starting to think you are right,he may attend the conference in Rio via SKYPE.

Haha,I'm feeling just like Backstreet Boys today with that song..."I dont know where to start....but to show you the shape of my heart"...that's how I feel about Leo now,so many things that I dont know where to start! :chicken: :p

Please...tell me you girls remember this song? :unsure: :p

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!

Lookin' back on the things I've done

I was trying to be someone

I played my part and kept you in the dark

Now let me show you the shape of my heart :Ophelia_Immortal::actor: :guitar:

of course I remember :guitar: