Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

ByPrincess

Well, a 'teaser' is typically shortened version of full length trailer, so ideally we shoud be seeing longer trailer with more scenes tomorrow.

Yes, I agree that in the international teaser trailer Leo's delivery of lines seems more subdued.

However, we have no way of knowing which delivery Tarantino went with to we see the next full length US trailer.

i wonder if said "full length US trailer" will be released soon

as in

right now

:cry2:

Another restaurant sighting

Berit Hansen@Berit_Ingrid

Leonardo DiCaprio and I ate the same pizza at the same restaurant #thatmakesusfriendsright?

Also now the earlier tweeter claims she is sitting next to Leo , gosh, she went from seeing him to sitting next to him :p

Mackenzie Moore@mackenziemoore3

I AM SITTING NEXT TO LEO DICAPRIO......

Neon

We must learn patience :p

wonder if said "full length US trailer" will be released soon

as in

right now

Seems like all the movie sites noticed like we did the different take on Leo's delivery, and I agree this 'unfinished' teaser is no match for the first regular one, so will have to wait to we see regular international trailer to see which one I liked best :)

I’ll admit: It’s not up to snuff with the exhilarating first trailer, but this 22-second international peek at Django Unchained is still a blood-pumping bit of promotion. With this, we now have some new lines, a few extra shots, and, as can be seen above, even an alternate take on Leonardo DiCaprio‘s “now you have my attention” line. (I don’t know why that’s the case, but it’s still an extra bit.) Some think a longer international trailer is forthcoming for Quentin Tarantino‘s latest; if this is the case, we’ll have that as soon as it arrives

http://thefilmstage....ango-unchained/

Posey

What a wonderful pix, thanks ! :)

It is Leo's smile which makes him a perfect fit for Gatsy

From Fitzgerald's Great Gatsby:

He smiled understandingly–much more than understandingly. It was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, that you may come across four or five times in life. It faced–or seemed to face–the whole external world for an instant, and then concentrated on you with an irresistable prejudice in your favor. It understood you just so far as you wanted to be understood, believed in you as you would like to believe in yourself and assured you that it had precisely the impression of you that, at your best, you hoped to convey.

wijn and ox thanks for Scorsese's words about Leo.

ox: thanks for the pics from the Paramount behind the scenes, thanks for US article and the other Django trailer.

kat: thanks for the article.

MakeItCount: thanks for more gifs.

princess: thanks for the tweets.

gosh so many new things and I think I probably forgot to thank someone.

Leo & Erin

Agree with everyone they look adorable and very happy :heart:

The pix of Erin embracing his face reminded me of that vid/pix taken of Leo & Gisele in Rome during Gangs film shoot .

I remember a vid of Leo & Gisele in which Leo fiddled with Gisele's hair tenderly while they sat very close to each other :wub2: but IDK if we were referring to the same one ?

Thanks girls for all the updates !!! :flower:

Leo & Erin

The pix of Erin embracing his face reminded me of that vid/pix taken of Leo & Gisele in Rome during Gangs film shoot .

I remember a vid of Leo & Gisele in which Leo fiddled with Gisele's hair tenderly while they sat very close to each other :wub2: but IDK if we were referring to the same one ?

It's exactly this one.

Leo & Erin

I NEED TO SEE THIS VIDEO O M G

Okay, before Neon dies from waiting , not the vid , but I found the pix from vid :p

LOL

thank you omg

it's so nice to see them being silly, but leo and erin are still number one in the adorable department for me :') there's just something about how small and delicate looking erin is and how big and hulking leo is that makes them just the most darling pair~

AWWW I remember those!!!

I even remember when there was bad press that Leo was coming on set drunk or whatever and that Martin was teeeeh upset. :rofl: Lies.

Omg does anyone here remember...what was it called? leofans.com Or something along those lines? :rofl: I think it was run by fans of his in Thailand. IDK.

Okay, before Neon dies from waiting , not the vid , but I found the pix from vid :p

LOL

thank you omg

it's so nice to see them being silly, but leo and erin are still number one in the adorable department for me :') there's just something about how small and delicate looking erin is and how big and hulking leo is that makes them just the most darling pair~

LOL

thank you omg

I agree. :blush: