Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Oxford on the right side of his glasses... and to the right of the blonde in the shades. But it's so small, it's hard to be certain. Doesn't matter though :p 

Speaking of March 18th.... If he's still going to China... I guess he'll be leaving tomorrow, that's what I would think. His usual company will probably go with him. 

14 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Barbie

i think Marinebing said March 18th 

I want to see it too :)

Yes March 18th ! :) Will post the link as soon as the replay is available 

thank you everyone for all the Leo news :) it's kinda quiet these days far from the awards stress lol

Very true Marinebing Award season was an exciting time but also, super nerve wracking for me, I wanted it to be over and I'm glad it's over, don't want to experience that stress again... But at the same time now I'm super bored and hate how quiet it has been lol. Its been a huge change. Wish we could get a balance haha. I want the excitement back but not the stress :p 

7 hours ago, marinebing said:

Yes March 18th ! :) Will post the link as soon as the replay is available 

PLEASE I cannot wait to see :chicken::D:D

And it was so cool, Leo thanked his Russian fans for making him an honorary Oscar on his Instagram :chicken:

Like, what else would he be doing? :rofl:

Leo is back to his favorite things: models and clubs

After devoting his Oscar speech to the environment, Leo DiCaprio was back in his natural habitat Tuesday: in a nightclub surrounded by models.

The star of “The Revenant” and two pals were spotted at Villa Lounge in West Hollywood for a Style fashion week kickoff party.

“Leo was at his table pretty much the entire night with a group of girls around him,” said a spy. “Brunettes and blondes; it was a good mix. He was paying attention to all of them. He was very talkative and smiling the whole time.”

http://pagesix.com/2016/03/16/leo-is-back-to-his-favorite-things-models-and-clubs/

Thanks Glitter92... that interview was very insightful and the body language vid was funny. :p They were very flattering towards him :) And now I know why I recognized the host (Nick Grimshaw) when I watched X factor the other day.... It's because I saw that pic of him and Leo prior :p 

^Oh my gosh Barbie so cute! :heart:

51 minutes ago, Glitter92 said:

hey guys i searched for this video in the topic but i didn't find it (if it was already posted it ,i'm sorry!) 

It's Leo interview in London with Nick Grimshaw

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03fl4p8

and this is a body language  expert  talking about Leo during the interview 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03fw24j

Wow love the first interview with Nick Grimshaw, what a great interview. He had some really great questions and comments and Leo opened up about different elements in the film and didn't seem so rehearsed. Well done :chicken: 

Fash

Tks for reply  where to look,  as well as , Paul Ruud vid :)

Barbie

Tks for great Revenant pix, as well as, adorable Disney /Leo characters :)

Kat

Glad that Leo made thank you post to Russian fans, tks for sharing :)

Also ,tks, for Leo /Villa sighting

Glitter

Enjoyed the UK interview , tks, as well as, body expert comments :)

4 hours ago, Glitter92 said:

It's Leo interview in London with Nick Grimshaw

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03fl4p8

what a GREAT interview!!!!!!!!!! I enjoyed it alot andddddddddddddd goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh Leoooooooo...he`s is soooooooooooooo sexy :drool:the way he talks...the way he smiles...the ways he looks at you :baronfaint:

BIG THANKS Glitter,Barbie,Fash & Kat 4 da updates :flower:

Can't say why but I hoped so much that Leo would appreciated that gift from his russian fans and he did :p Love him even more for that :heart:

Thanks all for the great updates. What a wonderful interview with Nick Grimshaw. Thanks Glitter92 :) And Leo in his blue shirt is always a big siiiigh. Thanks for sharing Barbie :flower: 

Kinda off topic but that girl in your new signature set is very beautiful @FashionDream