Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

@Pami @Sugarwater back then in germany we had this doc

51BSEZCR2QL._AC_.jpg

they even had a song in this "let's talk about Leo, what about Leo, we love Leo"... it was kinda hilarious when I thought about it now. I don't really remember everything (maybe it was similiar to the one Pami posted) but I remember very cleary how they fatshamed him even back then right after Titanic like "look at him he's becoming more chubby every day". That's where I almost kicked that stupid VHS out of my window lol

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

51BSEZCR2QL._AC_.jpg

they even had a song in this "let's talk about Leo, what about Leo, we love Leo"... it was kinda hilarious when I thought about it now. I don't really remember everything (maybe it was similiar to the one Pami posted) but I remember very cleary how they fatshamed him even back then right after Titanic like "look at him he's becoming more chubby every day". That's where I almost kicked that stupid VHS out of my window lol

Oh yes I remember the VHS and that cringy song 😄

17 hours ago, Sugarwater said:

Yes, and I still have it on VHS tape. 

Really? That's awesome!

I saw it on YouTube many many years ago, but I still remember a bit.

7 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

51BSEZCR2QL._AC_.jpg

Gosh...fat shamimg him? Come on...I have never seen it before but you can rest assured I already hate it! 🤣

Kinda liked the cringey song tough haha.

2 minutes ago, AnatasiaSteele82 said:

It was published today. Maybe he was only the weekend. Or maybe is one of his clons.

This photo from last year, lol. He's NOT on vacation, he's shooting new movie. 

11 hours ago, bnkenobi said:

Leo was spotted shopping with his father, stepmother and niece in Beverly Hills today (May 27).

I attached some of the pictures, but there are 125 HQ pix here: https://leonardo-dicaprio.net/photos/thumbnails.php?album=686

Thx so much for sharing :flower:

May I ask what motivated you to reopen the gallery? It's kinda rare to see fans coming back these days and I love it so thx for the effort :heart: