Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks @oxford25
@akatoshIm right there with you on those broad shoulders.

ANOTHER CASTING CALL 

August 3, 2021
Court Bailiff Needed Next 
Week For Major Feature Film 

An actual court Bailiff is needed Caucasian men, aged 25-60, are needed Tuesday and Wednesday, August 10-11 and then possible August 16 n Pawhuska, OK, to play United States Marshals for scenes in a major motion picture. 

Anyone submitting must have open availability on all three days. 

There is a possibility the men will be needed August 16 and other dates, if available.

Sugarwater

Below is info for Tulsa filming , would any of these dates work for you to try to see some of the filming ??

2021-08-04 (2).png

Movie filming will cause street closures and parking limitations at two Downtown locations beginning today, Tuesday, August 3.

No Parking signs will be put out according to the schedules listed above. Any vehicle that is parked on the street may be relocated to a designated parking lot outside of the street closure maps. Officers will be positioned at all of the designated intersections on Aug 8th to allow vehicles to proceed to private property parking lots and garages. Pedestrian access will also be restricted during this time period. Officers will allow pedestrians to access their buildings as long as it does not interfere with the filming of certain scenes at various times throughout the day.

Click here to view impacts for the 5th and Boston filming location.

Click here to view impacts for the Boulder Avenue Federal Building filming location.

Questions can be directed to:
Teddy Alvarez
Key Assistant Location Manager
Apple Studios, LLC | "Gray Horse"
857-222-3216
[email protected]

18 hours ago, oxford25 said:

From Deadline : He'll be playing one of Hale's team of lawyers 

I know he's not looking like this anymore but oh boy I had the biggest crush on him in "The Mummy" :baronfaint:

74df06f59e439acfa45b43399856fdc7d5e9d523 d9658194a0c7bf53beee9a11246ad490193d592b

Source

Always had a thing for that kind of hair I would say 😋

06dbda49a485026e4e8be00ad621bdce3cdadd29

Source

And her :drool2:

92e3aee7b1982eae68136c0a10b53129a31c2170

Source

Actually they are still one of my favorite movie couples :heart:

306eadfe31eaa2a83eb8da966f4569b552337b76

Source

Their chemistry was just...

c81f109469ca7cbca84f8b653ef0be82eceee5c2

Source

... something special 😍

0d9eda591a24f3e11f3c0b5f0579c2c97a3804d9

Source

In short: Yay to this casting choice :clap:

2 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Sugarwater

Below is info for Tulsa filming , would any of these dates work for you to try to see some of the filming ??

2021-08-04 (2).png

Thank you!!!

as suspected, it’s going to be really difficult to get close enough to really see anything unless you have some sort of press access.  These are all tall buildings sandwiched in between other tall buildings. I don’t know if I’ll be able to get down there, but I’ll put out the call to friends and family and perhaps someone may be able to go check things out.

5 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Thx to all those recent set pics I realized how much I'm into Leo with suspenders 😍

E76kcZxXMA0DID4?format=jpg&name=900x900

tumblr_pk1pf8zDn11rtzvrno5_r1_540.gifv

Source

I thought I was the only one in love with seeing Leo and his shoulders in suspenders 😍! Thanks ox, Jade and Sugarwater for the posts!

Sugarwater

First, tks, for pic,  and I don't know if this helps , but this local claims they are mainly filming exteriors of well known buildings :idk: 

Yes they are filming in Tulsa. Starting at 7am this Sunday for about 3 hours. They will more than likely be shooting exterior scenes of the Federal Building and the Phil Tower in downtown.

Jade

Tks for the great visual reminder of how wonderful Leo looks in suspenders :drool:

10 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Sugarwater

First, tks, for pic,  and I don't know if this helps , but this local claims they are mainly filming exteriors of well known buildings :idk: 

Jade

Tks for the great visual reminder of how wonderful Leo looks in suspenders :drool:

Sounds like this local has some good info, but is lacking the casting call info, so isn’t aware they will be shooting scenes (probably inside) with these extras.

20 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

Interesting new interview to me.

But I have to say one thing about Leo being against the hollywood system... lol I mean I love Leo and I think he's one of the better humam beings in Hollywood and I know he likes to see himself as a kind of "outsider" there but honestly what has he ever done to change the fucked up misogynist hollywood system?

Thank you all for all pics, vids and updates🌷

4 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

change the hollywood system

Is it possible? I mean even for such big and influental person like Leo. Of course Hollywood is changing now and will changing with the trends but I think it will always full of sh@t (not so optimistic sorry 😅

20 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Interesting new interview to me.

But I have to say one thing about Leo being against the hollywood system... lol I mean I love Leo and I think he's one of the better humam beings in Hollywood and I know he likes to see himself as a kind of "outsider" there but honestly what has he ever done to change the hollywood system?

I agree. I look at Denzel Washington as an actor I consider to be very anti-Hollywood... Leo however has always been in the mix which I don't think is bad if you like that Hollywood lifestyle.

^I don't know if it's possible but the point is I never saw or heard Leo doing or at least trying to make a change in Hollyweird. Correct me if I'm wrong (I would be glad if I just missed or forget something here). I think we all agree it can be no change without active combat and if someone is in the powerful position to make such a move especially in a place like Hollywood it's Leo. With privileges it comes specific obligations and who's more privilege than Leo? I never expected a revolution but there is actually not one single action I could name he had done in this direction (neither when it comes to his glamorous playboy lifestyle nor the try to fight the manly, white washed, rotten system) so I'm wondering why this reporter was pushing him so hard in the 'celebrity against hollywood lifestyle/system corner'. I mean she must had something in mind otherwise she wouldn't ask him these questions. Because he's driving a hybrid? lololol She would have probably a meltdown seeing him after that interview straight partying with a bunch of supermodels and champagne on a yacht lmao

a2f890936a18b60f569dda88bb21ef153c9e5fb0

vd6fcs0.gif?noredirect

Some people would even go further and say he is PART of the problem:

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/07/leonardo-dicaprio-called-out-not-working-woman-director-1202160522/

I don't want to bash Leo here, I just thought about those things for a while when I saw the interview ;) Of course NOT TO abuse his power to hurt women people IS one step in the right direction. Though when it comes to his (young) girlfriends some people would say of course he's abusing his power and status otherwise they wouldn't date him.