Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Took the test and am 75% compatible ☺️ hey Leo 😻

' If SexyLeo91 and Leonardo are successful in compromising on the material plane, their relationship will be very satisfying and they will get as close to the proverbial “soul mates” as any two people can get.'

Thanks YouNoMe, Jade, Sugarwater and LuckyGirl for the posts!

30 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

My compatibility with Leo is around -drum roll- amazingly 25% :rofl: But that's ok I always knew we wouldn't get along with each other very well. He couldn't handle me at all :devil:

Same 25%😭😂

16 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

bottom line Leonardo plays romantic far too often and well to be adverse to being in love. He's mushy, the playboy persona is the falsehood. I'm willing to go down with that statement.

I'm not starting to argue over Leos love life because the last time I tried to discuss his private life I clearly made me no friends here LOL 🤐

But I wonder what for example Mads Mikkelsen would think about this theory since he's an actor who plays the bloody villain pretty regularly. Does that mean we have to fear that man and his inner desire of darkness, violence, blood and human flesh? :devil:

cc41087f9438164bc6f5023dbf5fb87e31c59858

Source

I mean if you search deep enough you probably find in every movie character something from yourself. And like Leo once said:

Don't think for a moment that I'm really like any of the characters I've played. I'm not. That's why it's called 'acting'.

DisguisedEmotionalErne-size_restricted.g

Beside from this has Leo EVER got a happy ending with one of his movie love interests? I mean, if we're talking about a parallel to his true love life lol

This is probably the closest:

57d937d7ff51180c137a317a4aed144edf99b3c0

Source

69cd27610e37d984cfe37bc7c09cc54d.giforiginal.gif

Source

I don't know Leo personally (like no one of us) but I think he is a Playboy. For me it's obvious. And I don't think it's bad or it's good. It's just the way it is.

But I get why fans want to make him an excuse. We all see our idols better than they actually are and that's absolutely normal. Don't get wrong I don't think Leo is bad no no, I just think he is a human like us. When I realized that Leo is a human like us I started loving him even more. 

Thanks for new pic @oxford25🌷

5 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I'm not starting to argue over Leos love life because the last time I tried to discuss his private life I clearly made me no friends here LOL 🤐

But I wonder what for example Mads Mikkelsen would think about this theory since he's an actor who plays the bloody villain pretty regularly. Does that mean we have to fear that man and his inner desire of darkness, violence, blood and human flesh? :devil:

cc41087f9438164bc6f5023dbf5fb87e31c59858

Source

I mean if you search deep enough you probably find in every movie character something from yourself. And like Leo once said:

Don't think for a moment that I'm really like any of the characters I've played. I'm not. That's why it's called 'acting'.

DisguisedEmotionalErne-size_restricted.g

Beside from this has Leo EVER got a happy ending with one of his movie love interests? I mean, if we're talking about a parallel to his true love life lol

This is probably the closest:

57d937d7ff51180c137a317a4aed144edf99b3c0

Source

69cd27610e37d984cfe37bc7c09cc54d.giforiginal.gif

Source

I won't fight you (meaning dishonouring you in any way) @Jade Bahr 🥰. I believe people only have the capability of being who they are. Nothing from nothing leaves nothing. If a thing doesn't exist, then, arguably that thing isn't there. But when a that thing is ever present, then that thing is no thing to ignore.