Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

13 hours ago, Mirella said:

That is a good end scene. The contentment in that he is on his own to do what is pleasing him. ❤ 

I think I will watch this boy's life if I can find it. Haven't really glanced at that movie. 🙃

Isn't it? It's quite endearing. The more I watch (him) the more I can see his sensitivity, his need for family life 

On 7/30/2021 at 10:50 AM, Mirella said:

I know Youtube again but this one is interesting to watch. 🌞 He talks some about the history and where he thinks the culture is heading. 

Why aren't there? It's damn near double bound, speaking of atrocities that doesn't directly affect you (as in me). These are circumstances that ought to be addressed often, beyond the common concept of frequently. Perhaps as some recompense measure that might not ever possess the full ability to satisfactorily repay. Growing up, the absence of Indigenous influence made me feel as if they were/are artifacts; a fossil culture. There is far too much damage done and now we are in a place were acknowledgement of that damage is damaging without the power of verb and contrite. 

Hii all ❤️

I’m really confused about the release date of KOTFM, when is it supposed to release? Late 2021- early 2022 or late 2022- early 2023? 

I saw on Imdb 2021, I don’t think it’s possible knowing that Scorsesse takes many months editing a movie😯

Just stumbled about this vulture article and had a little laugh about the ending question :D

John Lithgow Joins Martin Scorsese’s Killers of the Flower Moon

Martin Scorsese continues to gather a veritable Tune Squad all-star team of talented actors for Killers of the Flower Moon. His latest draft? John Lithgow. Variety reports that Lithgow will play the role of a prosecutor in the film, which is based on David Grann’s book of the same name about the murder spree against the oil-rich Osage Nation in 1920s Oklahoma. Lithgow joins previously announced cast members including Leonardo DiCaprio, who will play the “nephew of a powerful local rancher”; Brendan Fraser, who will play a lawyer; and Jesse Plemons, who will star as an FBI investigator. How many more white men can Scorsese add to this movie about a fundamentally First Nations story? The moon’s the limit.

Source

At least the article isn't written by a white man lmao (and before anyone starts to whine I'm aware those white men are necessary for the story aka the ones who murdered the Osage). It's more hollywood's absurd desperation of so called political correctness no matter if it's appropriate or not (in this case not) that made me laugh.

LuckyGirl

According to crew members filming /post production will take them through early October 

So if  you use Scorsese’s past films as a judge , he typically takes a year to edit 

So I would speculate a late Dec 2022 or early 2023 release 

But for sure it will be released in time to be eligible for 2023 award consideration 

Some comments from actor who worked with Leo on GONY

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/emmerdales-nick-miles-worked-leonardo-24760793

Up until then, Nick had played cops and thugs, most notably in Martin Scorsese’s 2002 Oscar-winning historical drama Gangs of New York.

While playing a tough guy in the violent epic, he discovered one of DiCaprio’s other ­special talents – as a red-hot poker player.

He said: “Leo DiCaprio plays cards all day – he’s just a card freak.

“It was quite a crowded ­little game, there was a lot of people trying to elbow their way in but I never attempted it.

“He won a lot. I wouldn’t like to play him, he’s very good.

He is quite shy but good ­humoured – I shared a brief exchange with him in the makeup room and I kind of wondered if I should be talking to him, but he was absolutely charming. He is shy, you can tell he is very self-contained most of the time.”

I used to follow Sal because he is so funny and adorable. A few years back he did a random reading for the Cancerians and our subject for admiration and love showed up. 

Sal went with it and it became a little story.

"How Leonardo Dicaprio this is?" 😂 

9 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

Why aren't there? It's damn near double bound, speaking of atrocities that doesn't directly affect you (as in me). These are circumstances that ought to be addressed often, beyond the common concept of frequently. Perhaps as some recompense measure that might not ever possess the full ability to satisfactorily repay. Growing up, the absence of Indigenous influence made me feel as if they were/are artifacts; a fossil culture. There is far too much damage done and now we are in a place were acknowledgement of that damage is damaging without the power of verb and contrite. 

Your right. The sad part for me was that I had never asked the question myself. Like the culture, we live in today already is so set in stone that it is impossible to change or move. 

According to the article being posted earlier things in both big and small ways seem to change with the help of the production of Killers of the flower moon.

The book also helped with it being a source of history to pass on to people that wants to work with them. That was an excellent way of communicating information and knowladge about events that are still very much in their minds. 

It is not a let us turn the world upside down and shake it but from the look of it, they do take the opportunity to be out there. 

20 hours ago, oxford25 said:

As to DLU review , if you look at both DLU & Chris Evans pages at IMDB , you'll see he is not listed among the cast , and nor is DLU listed among his filmography 

This hasn't really something to do with Evans and DLU but I always wondered about it: James Franco is in "Nights in Rodanthe" but he isn't listed among the cast at IMDB nor is he showing up in the movie credits. I mean Franco is a weirdo but that movie is from 2008 where he still was -well- one of hollywoods young rising stars.

Spoiler

God forgive me but I had the biggest crush on him as Tristan.

006tni_james_franco_058.jpg

And his part isn't even a small one (he's playing the son of Richard Geres character). Any ideas how such a thing can happen?

In the case of Evans we will probably have to wait and see if that cameo of him will be still in the final cut of the movie or not.

Some more pix of Ernest and his large cowboy hat

Looking up at building

237943578_10225559778969380_8289546732939577421_n.jpg

Standing by building with his hat off

238123408_10225559792529719_1055793073153355984_n.jpg

Jade

Yes, we know that pix surfaced of Chris ON the DLU set taking a self COVID test .  

So , either he did film a scene as Peter , and something changed , and they later  had to reshoot that scene , and he wasn't available , so Mark took over role 

Or ,  he was on set merely to visit McKay , and as a suggestion, McKay asked him to be in a scene  

By Dec 22nd we'll know  :) 

Just posting because LOL Sometimes it freaks me out what Leo brings people to. "my vape will go on" :rofl:

This Is What Happened When I Tried to Have Sex Like Leonardo DiCaprio Allegedly Has Sex

804127151_Screenshot2021-08-15at13-26-26ThisIsWhatHappenedWhenITriedtoHaveSexLikeLeonardoDiCaprioAllegedlyHasSex.thumb.png.2ecbd348c1c5b2cced555a03d04acbfd.png

Getting freaky while vaping and wearing headphones sounds promising, so Sophia Benoit decided to give it a shot.

Vapes of Wrath is permanently closed, according to Yelp. It may have been replaced by BUZZ “R” US, another shop on the street where I work, but my mission to find a vape is momentarily stifled, putting my mission to have sex like Leonardo DiCaprio allegedly does in jeopardy.

According to tabloid lore, the rumored Leo method allegedly involves wearing noise-canceling headphones while hitting a vape. A blonde model is likely present. And it’s likely aboard a yacht. Now, I wasn’t going to be able to fuck a model—I know my limits—and I don’t know anyone with an eco-friendly super yacht. But the headphones and vaping business… that I could swing.

Except, it turns out, my understanding of what vaping entails is shaky, at best. (Big congrats to my middle school; D.A.R.E. worked!) I’ve also never used noise-cancelling headphones. (My editor assures me normal headphones will do; I am skeptical but also not rich enough to buy noise-cancelling headphones just to fuck my boyfriend as kind of a joke for an assignment.) The only thing I’ve been assigned to do that I have done before is… have sex.

Because I did not yet know anything about vapes or their attendant terminology, and a cursory Google search did not clarify much for me, I asked my boyfriend, who’s smoked both weed and cigarettes before, “You can vape weed right?”

To which he confusedly replied “...yes?”

“I need to vape weed for a story.” I then explained the assignment. “Sophia,” he said, “when people say vaping, they usually mean nicotine.”

Oh. Oh.

I wasn’t about to lose my nicotine virginity for journalism, so we headed to the one dispensary in town for a weed vape—not the tank-like variety Leo is frequently seen with in public.

I approach the counter. “One vape of sativa please,” I ask a woman with green hair.

She starts clinically pointing out strains. Shit.

I begin to ask: “This is going to be a dumb question, but—” and then my boyfriend (not a model), who I brought for backup, laughs; she does not “—what’s the difference between strains?”

I love hot people. They so rarely make you feel dumb, even when you are asking something incredibly dumb. This is how Leo feels, I bet. Everything is easy with hot people—they have an earnestness about them that is often incidentally generous. She starts in on what each flavor tastes like. The lemon one? Sweet and citrusy. The mimosa one? Also sweet and citrusy. The one with candy in the title? Actually, she has no idea, but this other girl who works there says it’s her favorite. The other ones “taste more like weed.” Lemon it is!

So we head home with some vaguely citrus-y weed. The vape is charged. Sex is planned. I’m off work and I’m going to get high. To hell with Leo; this is about me now.

We head to the bedroom and hit our first roadblock: I can’t get my wireless headphones to work. I’m highly skeptical about the acrobatics involved with bringing a cord into the equation, thereby tethering myself to my phone. I’ve had to stop sex to get my hair uncaught from the headboard, and now I’m supposed to add in a four foot cord and electronics? My boyfriend is laughing, even though he’s trying to keep the vibe sexy.

So I lie on my back, vaping in bed while my boyfriend fetches me his big, over-the-ear, not at all cordless headphones. Imagine a gamer headset with no microphone. Had my great Uncle Bob worn these headphones during World War II, he wouldn’t have lost his hearing.

But sex is all about momentum, and the headphones fiasco killed the mood. I’m not sure that there even was a mood, but whatever sexy inclinations we had? Evaporated.

So we re-calibrate. I lie back down, slide the headphones on, hit shuffle on Spotify, and take a puff from the vape. “Hymn to the Sea” from the Titanic soundtrack starts playing.

I admittedly didn’t know what to play during sex; I tried to channel Leonardo DiCaprio’s (alleged) sexy mindset and guess what he would listen to, and all I came up with is climate change podcasts. So the Titanic soundtrack it is. (I found out later that he reportedly listens to MGMT’s “Time to Pretend” which is perhaps the most passive-aggressive sex song other than that Norah Jones song where she sings “don’t know why I didn’t come,” over and over.)

The over-the-ear headphones actually work better than advertised. I can’t hear my boyfriend at all, and that part is kind of… nice. Not in a jokey, “I want men to not talk hahaha!” way. (Men should be making more noise in bed, for my money.) But in a sensory deprivation kind of way. It was a fun experiment, one that rules out almost every position other than lying back and getting eaten out. The logistics of doggy style with noise-canceling, over-the-ear, non-cordless headphones escape me.

It’s nigh impossible to actually have high-level-participatory sex when you have headphones in and you are vaping. What do you do? Hold a penis in one hand and a vape in the other? I mean, this is a recipe for not pulling your weight in bed. (Not that I mind!) My boyfriend, oblivious to the maritime dirge playing in my ear, is making his way downtown, walking fast, faces pass, so good for him; I barely notice.

At one point, I drop the vape and on my arm and it burns a little. I’m trying to stay horny listening to pan flutes except it’s impossible. A fool's errand. I cannot stop laughing.

I take my headphones off. “I don’t think I can do this,” I tell my boyfriend.

“Do you want me to stop?” he asks.

I think for a minute. “I’m going to try Beyoncé.”

This is my last ditch effort to connect with Leo. I don’t think that he listens to Beyoncé during sex, but if you don’t feel sexy when the bass boomphs in “Partition,” you’re never going to. My boyfriend goes back to work—this may be the first time I’m grateful for how hard it is to stymie male horniness.

But alas, for maybe the first time in recorded history, Beyoncé didn’t solve my problem. Even the phrase “He likes to call me peaches when we get this nasty” barely registered. I finally call a timeout.

This whole thing... is not sexy. It feels deranged at best and callous towards your sex partner at worst. We have some normal sex instead—which, was pretty great because weed—sans accessories.

The only conceivable way that you can have sex—and by that I mean lie back while someone does sex to you—with headphones on and a vape in your hand is if your ego is the size of say… an ill-fated ocean vessel that slams into an iceberg. In a tiny way, I begin to understand Leo’s (alleged) headspace. His level of fame. It’s a fame that would afford anyone enough self-importance that getting fellatio’d while you vape with noise-canceling headphones on is not ridiculous, but in its own twisted way, desirable. There's a level of disengagement with the world that being rich affords you; you’ll know you’ve made it when you can fuck to “Hymn of the Sea.”

Source

44 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Just posting because LOL Sometimes it freaks me out what Leo brings people to. "my vape will go on" :rofl:

All I can say is that Partition with B usually does the trick. 🙃

And he clearly needs a new more flattering sex story to go viral. 😂