Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

TODAY’S CASTING CALL 

August 18, 2021

Dignified & Refined People Needed To Play Audience In Major Film
7af59850-93c8-49b3-83ba-f4b4a9344b64.jpg

Do you or someone you know look like one of the people pictured above?

If so, you might be right to play a radio show audience member in a major motion picture, now filming in Oklahoma.

The film is looking for a group of dignified, elegant and refined people, aged 21-70, to make up this New York City audience, currently scheduled to film September in the Pawhuska area of Oklahoma.

These need to be people who have not previously appeared in the film.

Since the film takes place in the 1930s, all men must have a natural hair color and cannot have close-cropped, faded or shaved sides of the head. Modern-day fade hairstyles cannot be used. Men with facial hair are fine, as long as they are willing to have their facial hair altered by the hairstylists on the film. This could mean shaving beards or mustaches and trimming them accordingly.

IMPORTANT:
MEN - Must be a suit size 38-46
WOMEN - Must be a dress size 8 or smaller

Women cannot have dyed, highlighted or tinted hair. It must be a natural hair color.

All persons selected must be able and willing to attend a costume fitting in Bartlesville, OK early next week, beginning Monday, August 23.

53 minutes ago, Sugarwater said:

Not sure how true this is, but here ya go. 
Name of person was removed to protect the innocent. 🙂

0608A5D6-4324-4EED-BE19-FB5D87145B91.jpeg

Surprised, yet not surprised. Most can't picture the A-Lister without a beach, but I can see or at least want to see him in more rural settings away from the crowd and unblinded from the limelight. If we're talking about Oklahoma, the landscape is beautiful and the aura is more disciplined than the major cities, although all 50 states has its histories. Settling into a analog lifestyle isn't farfetched. I hope its way true and somewhere down the line we see the Hollywood maverick as a farmhand or relatively so. 

1 hour ago, YouNoMe said:

Surprised, yet not surprised. Most can't picture the A-Lister without a beach, but I can see or at least want to see him in more rural settings away from the crowd and unblinded from the limelight. If we're talking about Oklahoma, the landscape is beautiful and the aura is more disciplined than the major cities, although all 50 states has its histories. Settling into a analog lifestyle isn't farfetched. I hope its way true and somewhere down the line we see the Hollywood maverick as a farmhand or relatively so. 

Yes, Oklahoma. Sorry.  I  should have specified where. Specifically, it’s Tulsa which is not rural, but closer to rural areas then LA is.

1 hour ago, Sugarwater said:

Yes, Oklahoma. Sorry.  I  should have specified where. Specifically, it’s Tulsa which is not rural, but closer to rural areas then LA is.

😘. And might I say in case anyone is wondering...I'm a Californian from the city of Los Angeles. But I feel what I feel. Long live California, but we got issues. Massive ones. 

On 8/10/2021 at 11:36 AM, Jade Bahr said:

Wondering how Leos paycheck is looking then 🤑

And here's the answer :D

c81953caa20e0bf5f12da031c0984844ee7350a6

Source

‘Don’t Look Up’: Teaming Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Lawrence Reportedly Cost $55 Million

Bringing together two of the biggest A-list actors on the planet isn't cheap.

Variety’s annual report on the biggest movie stars’ salaries reveals it cost around $55 million to combine the A-list talents of Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Lawrence onscreen. The two Oscar-winning actors are leading Adam McKay’s Netflix comedy “Don’t Look Up” in what is easily the biggest star pairing of the year. While $20 million paydays are the norm for both actors, DiCaprio received a reported $30 million salary and Lawrence a reported $25 million salary for “Don’t Look Up.”

DiCaprio and Lawrence star in “Don’t Look Up” as two low-level astronomers forced to travel around the U.S. to warn the population that a giant meteor is heading straight toward the planet and will destroy it. The two Oscar winners are joined in the movie by Meryl Streep, Jonah Hill, Rob Morgan, Ron Perlman, Timothée Chalamet, Ariana Grande, Kid Cudi, Mark Rylance, and Cate Blanchett. When the film first came together, THR reported the package included a $75 million budget.

DiCaprio’s reported $30 million payday is up from the salary he earned for Quentin Tarantino’s “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.” Both DiCaprio and co-star Brad Pitt took pay cuts for the movie so that Tarantino’s budget could stay reasonable and thus increase Sony’s chance of making its money back. Variety reported in 2019 that DiCaprio and Pitt earned $10 million each for the movie.

Lawrence continues to pull in her normal $20-million-plus salary with “Don’t Look Up,” and she’s expected to do the same with an upcoming biopic on Hollywood talent agent Sue Mengers. News about the project broke earlier this month, with Deadline confirming top streaming platforms Apple and Netflix are throwing down huge offers to take the project. One streaming offer was reportedly in the $80 million range. Paolo Sorrentino is attached to direct Lawrence in the movie.

McKay wrote the “Don’t Look Up” character of astronomer Kate Dibiasky for Jennifer Lawrence, and the “Silver Linings Playbook” Oscar winner got the first read of the script. The Oscar winning writer behind “The Big Short” had long wanted to work with Lawrence.

“I’ve known Jen for awhile,” McKay said earlier this year when asked how he landed two of the biggest A-listers in Hollywood in the same film. “One of the first meetings she ever did in Los Angeles after her first movie was with me when she was like 17 years old, maybe 18 years old. She worshipped ‘Step Brothers,’ so when her agent asked who she wanted to meet…they prob weren’t happy to hear the answer: the guy who did ‘Step Brothers.’”

DiCaprio was a different story, as McKay never thought a muse of Martin Scorsese would sign up for one of his movies. “It turns out he really loved the script,” McKay said. “We went back and forth on it. It was about a four-to-five month process with us just kicking around ideas. We took a break for the quarantine, and lo and behold once we figured out a theoretically safe way to shoot this movie, he was in. I couldn’t believe it. It’s no surprise he’s fabulous in the movie.”

Source

While I would prefer to be posting for us a new pic  of Ernest himself,  for now we'll have to do with his set chair :p 

239020598_10225592564068987_824488457523681162_n.jpg

Jade

It could be when there is limited theater play for box office ,  there is some deal worked out with dvd/blu rays sales :idk: