Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Seems this week  Leo/Ernest is spending his time at the Duncan Hotel in Ralston

2021-08-24 (2).png

Sugarwater

Why you DO have artifacts worthy of a visit from Leo,  and I AGREE , no visit to Oklahoma, would be complete  without  a visit to the Sugarwater Museum 👍

Speaking of him visiting the Gathering Place/not being seen , I noticed in the pic caption that he had already been to the Helmerich Center already twice before since he's been in Oklahoma,  so you are probably right, just like we saw no pix /or reports of him having visited there before , he probably has been to Gathering Place once or even more , but his visits were not reported 

Jade

I ,also, have never seen the RR pic before,  it has to be from a deleted scene after April's death 

Very cute pix of Lil Leo :heart: 

TODAY’S CASTING CALL 

5'8" Male Stand-In Needed Tomorrow for Major Film 

A Caucasian male, 5'8" tall, aged 40-60, with pale complexion, is needed tomorrow, Tuesday, August 25, to work in a major motion picture, now filming in Oklahoma. The person needs to be within a half-inch either way of the exact height. Not other candidates should apply. 

A stand-in works on set very closely with the camera and lighting crew, standing in place of one of the main actors in the film. They are used as a focal point for lighting and camera while the actor is off set. The job requires patience and attentiveness.

Filming will be between Fairfax and Pawhuska Oklahoma.

21 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Sugarwater

Are you familiar with this local group that has been providing for the film's catering /etc ? [/b]

2021-08-24 (2).png

I personally do not know them, but my nephew does. One of his friends is involved with them in some capacity. He asked me if I wanted him to get me hired to help with the film catering. It was tempting, but I do already have a full time job I have to do. 😁

Wassup y'all. It's nearly afternoon in the West Coast. Let me see what I can jam in on my break! 

First order of business, generalised compatibility charts!

tumblr_aeb885a241dd999976b44c05be2adc67_91f556f2_400.thumb.png.ea3976a948912c2ed81fef5e580bbea0.png

Credit: Somebody on Tumblr

04/12/1979 12:00 Julian day 2443976.00
Time zone 0.00 ST 1.20 Lat 0.00 Long 0.00

11/11/1974 18:42 Julian day 2442363.28
Time zone 0.00 ST 22.04 Lat 0.00 Long 0.00

11&time2=18.42&lang=en&reverse=

04/12/1979 Aspect 11/11/1974 Value
Sun Sextile Lilith 1.31 50
Venus Trine Sun 1.49 134
Venus Trine Saturn 1.36 64
Jupiter Square Mercury 0.38 -159
Jupiter Square Uranus 0.04 -113
Saturn Opposition Jupiter 0.24 -70
Saturn Square Neptune 0.54 -85
Saturn Square N Node 2.33 -48
Uranus Conjunction Sun 1.05 158
Uranus Conjunction Venus 0.14 130
Uranus Trine Saturn 1.18 50
Uranus Square Lilith 0.24 -79
Neptune Sextile Lilith 0.05 47
Pluto Square Saturn 1.02 -78
Pluto Trine Lilith 2.43 25
Lilith Square Sun 1.09 -108
Lilith Square Venus 0.10 -104
Lilith Opposition Lilith 0.20 -42
N Node Sextile Sun 1.44 42
N Node Sextile Saturn 1.31 31
I ASC Trine Sun 0.26 127
I ASC Trine Venus 1.46 68
I ASC Conjunction Saturn 0.14 120
X MC Square Saturn 2.57 -28
X MC Sextile Lilith 1.16 20
  1066 -914 152

Inter-planetary aspects

The following aspects between planets concern the possible relationships between two charts, especially the emotional and romantic relationship, but also aspects on social, intellectual, and spiritual levels.

The values next to the orbs in the chart above are part of a rating system. Keep in mind that these figures serve only as a possible guideline to reveal which aspects may be considered easy or challenging. Analysis of a relationship is, of course, very complex. While some aspects can be considered, on their own, difficult for most people, some will have an easier time with them, and the same is true of easy aspects. As well, all relationships will--and should-- have a mix of easy and challenging aspects.

When analyzing compatibility, always use your own logic and intuition to put these influences together. This is the case for anything you read in the report, on the site, on other sites, and in books. These are guidelines and possibilities only, and are not meant to pass judgment on a relationship. Read more about these combinations on Cafe Astrology (Synastry/Relationship Astrology category), on other astrology sites, and in astrology books.

-159 Square Mercury - Jupiter

Challenging aspect: They don't always share the same ideas and their tastes are different. This can lead to a few tense moments due to lack of understanding. However, this shouldn't be too difficult with patience and tolerance.

158 Conjunction Sun - Uranus

Positive aspect: The Sun person will be enriched by this relationship with Uranus, which will lead to the discovery of a new world, original and full of change. They will go well together, but the Uranus person may resist marriage, at least on a formal level. In some cases, the relationship works better when the bond is not formalized, simply for the sake of the Uranus person's sense of freedom.

134 Trine Sun - Venus

Positive aspect: It's not only about love, it's about "like". It would be a good idea to schedule plenty of leisure time together, especially when other problems arise in the relationship, if only to remind each other how much they truly enjoy each other's company, tastes, and interests. They go well together, they love each other, and feel good, happy and radiant in each other's company. There is much attraction, especially on the part of the Venus person. They are capable of charming each other. Sometimes, they gloss over problems and conflicts just in order to keep the peace, which is not a good idea in the long run.

130 Conjunction Venus - Uranus

Positive aspect: Union or love will be very strong, not especially intellectual, but sensual and full of romanticism and originality. You could find that you encourage one another to drop many of your inhibitions. This relationship often encourages and/or respects independence and freedom.

-113 Square Jupiter - Uranus

Challenging aspect: Although your different goals and approach to life can be appealing and intriguing at first, over time, there can be some difficulty finding things in common. This relationship requires a that you give one another space and freedom to explore your lives in your own way.

-108 Square Sun - Lilith

Negative aspect.

-85 Square Saturn - Neptune

Challenging aspect: While the Saturn person can help organize or direct the Neptune person, there may be some resentment.

-78 Square Saturn - Pluto

Challenging aspect: The relationship can be difficult or destructive at times. Avoid pushing one another.

-70 Opposition Jupiter - Saturn

Challenging aspect: The two may be too different to complement each other well, but they have a lot to teach one another if the individuals are open to learning. There can be difficulties as the Jupiter person seems too much of a risk taker or too wanton in their approach to the world, while the Saturn person may appear too cautious. An extra effort should be made to understand one another's point of view.

64 Trine Venus - Saturn

Positive aspect: This union could be favorable and lasting, if Venus is really looking for a mature person to be with. There can be a certain level of self-consciousness together that is always present, no matter how long they are together. There is a lot of loyalty between them, and a feeling of responsibility for one another.

50 Sextile Sun - Lilith

Positive aspect.

50 Trine Saturn - Uranus

Positive aspect: Favorable union, linking invention and originality with common sense and thoughtfulness. They might do great things together.

42 Sextile Sun - Lunar node

Positive aspect: Each has confidence in the other. They are made to understand each other and live together, they will help each other throughout life.

31 Sextile Saturn - Lunar node

Positive aspect: Favorable union, will help to achieve their ambitions.

article-0-0AB9FD8A000005DC-944_224x457.thumb.jpg.c3e26530ab095d33995bd8f96aaeefad.jpg

10/05/1975 12:00 Julian day 2442691.00
Time zone 0.00 ST 12.54 Lat 0.00 Long 0.00

11/11/1974 16:48 Julian day 2442363.20
Time zone 0.00 ST 20.10 Lat 0.00 Long 0.00

11&time2=16.48&lang=en&reverse=

10/05/1975 Aspect 11/11/1974 Value
Sun Conjunction Pluto 3.23 96
Sun Sextile N Node 1.23 48
Mercury Square Saturn 1.14 -127
Mercury Trine Lilith 0.27 63
Venus Sextile Mercury 0.39 115
Venus Sextile Uranus 1.15 55
Jupiter Square Saturn 1.57 -83
Jupiter Sextile Lilith 0.16 53
Saturn Square Mercury 1.28 -121
Saturn Square Uranus 2.05 -70
Uranus Conjunction Mercury 1.28 124
Uranus Conjunction Uranus 2.04 79
Neptune Square Jupiter 1.28 -81
Neptune Conjunction Neptune 0.58 80
Neptune Sextile Pluto 1.19 34
Neptune Conjunction N Node 0.41 71
Pluto Sextile Neptune 0.39 42
Pluto Conjunction Pluto 1.00 72
Pluto Sextile N Node 0.60 33
N Node Conjunction Sun 3.29 80
N Node Conjunction Venus 2.11 78
N Node Square Lilith 1.56 -47
  1123 -529 594

Inter-planetary aspects

The following aspects between planets concern the possible relationships between two charts, especially the emotional and romantic relationship, but also aspects on social, intellectual, and spiritual levels.

The values next to the orbs in the chart above are part of a rating system. Keep in mind that these figures serve only as a possible guideline to reveal which aspects may be considered easy or challenging. Analysis of a relationship is, of course, very complex. While some aspects can be considered, on their own, difficult for most people, some will have an easier time with them, and the same is true of easy aspects. As well, all relationships will--and should-- have a mix of easy and challenging aspects.

When analyzing compatibility, always use your own logic and intuition to put these influences together. This is the case for anything you read in the report, on the site, on other sites, and in books. These are guidelines and possibilities only, and are not meant to pass judgment on a relationship. Read more about these combinations on Cafe Astrology (Synastry/Relationship Astrology category), on other astrology sites, and in astrology books.

-127 Square Mercury - Saturn

Challenging aspect: Mercury might find it difficult to tolerate Saturn when Saturn seems to be critical of Mercury's ideas. Mercury complains that Saturn's assessments are too practical, rigid, or unimaginative.

124 Conjunction Mercury - Uranus

Positive aspect: Few clouds in this couple's life, at least on an intellectual level. They have a good intellectual understanding, take pleasure in being together and in discussing and exchanging ideas. Together, they can come up with unique and creative ideas and solutions to problems.

-121 Square Mercury - Saturn

Challenging aspect: Mercury might find it difficult to tolerate Saturn when Saturn seems to be critical of Mercury's ideas. Mercury complains that Saturn's assessments are too practical, rigid, or unimaginative.

115 Sextile Mercury - Venus

Positive aspect: An agreeable relationship overall. They generally like to speak with each other, have a good intellectual understanding, their tastes can be very similar or complementary, and they typically like to share their feelings with one another.

96 Conjunction Sun - Pluto

Positive aspect: It's love-at-first-sight, the great passion: they will be drawn to each other like two magnets, they will always have to see and touch each other. Very good sexual understanding, typically very passionate. It must be said that this type of relationship may not last forever, it may not develop into a quiet and tender love. If they part, it is close to impossible to stay friends because of the constant reminder of the passion that once existed. It's all or nothing with them. If they part, one will suffer when the passion of the other dies, it will be a very difficult time to live through. However, if they stay together, there is strength to gain from each other.

-83 Square Jupiter - Saturn

Challenging aspect: The two may be too different to complement each other well, but they have a lot to teach one another if the individuals are open to learning. There can be difficulties as the Jupiter person seems too much of a risk taker or too wanton in their approach to the world, while the Saturn person may appear too cautious. An extra effort should be made to understand one another's point of view.

-81 Square Jupiter - Neptune

Challenging aspect: They sometimes encourage impracticality in one another. They often feel let down with one another, usually because each wants very much to please the other, but it is hard to fulfill all the promises that are made to one another.

80 Conjunction Sun - Lunar node

Positive aspect: Each has confidence in the other. They are made to understand each other and live together, they will help each other throughout life.

78 Conjunction Venus - Lunar node

Positive aspect: The union will be most pleasant, with a good intellectual and physical understanding. These two will love each other sincerely and will have confidence in each other. Pleasant family life.

-70 Square Saturn - Uranus

Challenging aspect: Challenging in terms of perspectives. There can be distinct times when they argue about restrictions on freedom.

55 Sextile Venus - Uranus

Positive aspect: Union or love will be very strong, not especially intellectual, but sensual and full of romanticism and originality. You could find that you encourage one another to drop many of your inhibitions. This relationship often encourages and/or respects independence and freedom.

48 Sextile Sun - Lunar node

@Sugarwater I'm glad you've been following up!😝☺️😉

15 hours ago, Lilja K said:

@YouNoMethank you! Am I wrong if I think Rihanna is the best match (based on your analysis)? 

No, not at all. Rihanna is sultry and I'm gonna presume Leo loves sultry and sexy and spicy, maybe salty, be definitely sweet. 91530461b572e8dc51e408fad07f62b8.thumb.jpg.02ac2915751707b525fa26fcbefc3de3.jpg

21 hours ago, Mirella said:

The "attraction at first is strong but don't last" seems to be a thing with Leonardo. Probably why he is afraid of relationships not lasting or committing. If you have had enough of "the same" energy then it can become a truth in your head.

I don't know if I have a favourite as everyone else has. People come and go and they leave for a reason. If it is not meant then it will never happen. 

What I've noticed most about spectators of Leonardo's love life is the disillusionment of guessing. And, well, what a guessing game it is! Some fans find delving into the actor's love life intrusive, based on the No Trespassing sign strategically posted above it, prompting most to denounce the endeavour of such digging. A well-grounded argument indeed. However, despite the invasive--that is referring to subsurface--classification of spiritual insight (if most will), my instinct leads me to little facts that perhaps tips the gravy bowl. 

Arguing, acting is a profession of expression. A few occupation where the member of it is paid to be free. Within an arena where one can be anything and relatively anyone, why choose the very being and thing one claims to detest?

Leonardo's career is arguably founded on family life and setting, love and connection. From his primary roles of a young man seeking acceptance and stability, to a growing man working round and through the skirts of relationships in its splendor and decay. 

As it is often spoken, the dictum--actions speak louder than words--and under the premise that the body

possesses a language of its own. With the body speaking, outwitting the adroitness of our tongues, 

what is the body of Leonardo's work conveying? And is it mindful to purchase hope within words it says?

uai-00667514.thumb.jpg.a1cdf4183e1a932ea1f91a5b469175c9.jpg

22 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

What I've noticed most about spectators of Leonardo's love life is the disillusionment of guessing. And, well, what a guessing game it is! Some fans find delving into the actor's love life intrusive, based on the No Trespassing sign strategically posted above it, prompting most to denounce the endeavour of such digging. A well-grounded argument indeed. However, despite the invasive--that is referring to subsurface--classification of spiritual insight (if most will), my instinct leads me to little facts that perhaps tips the gravy bowl. 

Arguing, acting is a profession of expression. A few occupation where the member of it is paid to be free. Within an arena where one can be anything and relatively anyone, why choose the very being and thing one claims to detest?

Leonardo's career is arguably founded on family life and setting, love and connection. From his primary roles of a young man seeking acceptance and stability, to a growing man working round and through the skirts of relationships in its splendor and decay. 

As it is often spoken, the dictum--actions speak louder than words--and under the premise that the body

possesses a language of it's own. With the body speaking, outwitting the adroitness of our tongues 

what is body of Leonardo's working conveying? And is it mindful to purchase hope within words it says?

uai-00667514.thumb.jpg.a1cdf4183e1a932ea1f91a5b469175c9.jpg

Who is guessing? You don't think he has been over the top clear with his love life the past ten years? 

All that work putting out what "love life" he wants people to believe. Some acknowledge it while others scream fake. Many don't even care. 

4 hours ago, Mirella said:

Who is guessing? You don't think he has been over the top clear with his love life the past ten years? 

All that work putting out what "love life" he wants people to believe. Some acknowledge it while others scream fake. Many don't even care. 

A rollercoaster ride it is, his behaviour, his presentation, but I've purchased high hope in believing what I believe most about him.   

https://video.kiwi/LeonardoDicaprioSpeaks (the video is random, doesn't support my point). 

*a few errors in my first response. 😬

ANOTHER CASTING CALL 

August 24, 2021

6'0" Male Stand-In Needed Thursday for Major Film 

A Caucasian male, 6'0" tall, aged 45-65, weight 250-300 lbs, is needed Thursday, August 26, to work in a major motion picture, now filming in Oklahoma. The person needs to be within a half-inch either way of the exact height. Not other candidates should apply. 

A stand-in works on set very closely with the camera and lighting crew, standing in place of one of the main actors in the film. They are used as a focal point for lighting and camera while the actor is off set. The job requires patience and attentiveness.

Filming will be between Fairfax and Pawhuska Oklahoma.

Pay is a guarantee of $120/day for up to 12 hours of filming. Anything over 8 hours will incur overtime.

Travel and lodging are not provided.

Covid testing is required, regardless of vaccination status.

6 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

A rollercoaster ride it is, his behaviour, his presentation, but I've purchased high hope in believing what I believe most about him.   

https://video.kiwi/LeonardoDicaprioSpeaks (the video is random, doesn't support my point). 

*a few errors in my first response. 😬

Ah yes, a roller coaster for sure. It is an undeniable mystery to figure out who believes what and the road to steer them to another truth can be challenging. 

He could have been married with five kids for all I knew when I first encountered him a few years ago. Any kind of love life he might have had wasn't on my radar to know.

The vast machinery that surrounds it all. 🙃

17 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

What about those readings with Lukas Haas, Kevin Connolly (who were at least rumored to date Leo) or Tom Hardy and Brad Pitt he had great chemistry with on & off screen? :D #speaking about speculations about his love life #I dislike connolly so much oh boy

482ad7ba7f1669a563c126cf9db558d0.jpg bc8e8df0ab7a6f95f7b6722694d9f867.jpg 296033957e87bf9ef62d81b9da39505aa9f577db  merlin_155237451_8a5ca9e7-f08f-49b1-8e77

1 hour ago, Sliva said:

LOL, your fantasies about his love life are so ridiculous. And this astrological sh!t is for stupid 14 year old girls or stupid 50 year old fat old ladies with boring life.

Agreed. I don't care about his pervious relationships too. Because it's over and all his exes are wives and moms now. 

I love to read Astrology only about his personality ..  Because sometimes I am asking myself  why I  like him that much and I don't know him personally. 

I like to read things about his personality like this one 👇 

https://www.pdc.co.il/dicaprio.htm

If you're not interested in just having "a little fun" then skip those posts and stop whining. Nobody forces you to be in this forum. The only ones who are taking that sh!t way too serious obviously are yourself but why are talking to people who only can insult others. Pathetic 🙄

5kJl.gif