Bellazon

Football

goose

Yeah, last night was great. :clap: Never a dull moment at Spurs!

Bentley's goal was reminiscent of Nayim's. :rofl:

Don't be so pessimistic. :cain: Liverpool seem pretty sturdy and have much more depth this season. :)

Tottenham - Liverpool at the weekend. It will be sad to see you undefeated league record disappear. ;)

We look very different to previous seasons, but when we rotate we don't have the depth and that will become apparent sooner or later. I prefer the 4-2-3-1 fomation.

I acutally think Spurs would be in with a shot. Pompey was a bogey team for us when Harry was there and I predict Harry will have that rub on effect with Spurs. And once we lose our season will fall apart :|

Do you follow MLS, Joe? . . . In fact, do you play in the MLS? After all, cursory knowledge of the rules probably grants you passage into the first XI of most teams. :| ;)

:rofl:

I love it, but not as much as golf and table tennis :hehe: . And I don't love it as much as a lot of my family :| :ninja: . But I do admire their footwork and coordination. Some say its a little monotonous and I can understand that :laugh: .

I think rugby could possibly pass it on my list, we'll see :hehe: .

Yes, and you avoid Portsmouth aswell. I guess Gerrard has decided to care of bussiness all by himself, until Torres comes back. :clap:

Now if only they can avoid the Spurs, which likely they will, they are 95% the Winter champs. :thumbsup:

Gerrard has been pretty poor/mediocre actually since he came back from internationals, but he's always like that after major tournaments and internationals.

Spurs are on the up and Redknapp will prove an obstacle. I foresee a draw :|

Errmmmm,. . . Nothing that I can't handle smileyassassinsr5.gif

Bring it! :knives:

:persuazn:

Back down to earth with a bump this week after the derby win - losing to Stoke on Wednesday night and an exercise in damage limitation to come tomorrow at Stamford Bridge. If only one of our players could have crushed Delap's fingers during the customary pre-match handshake, we could have avoided losing at the Britannia. ;)