Bellazon

Football

goose

i Qind of forQot. :blush:

you forQot how to spell 'forgot' as well :laugh:

I sure am :D It's feels good to see you guys :hug:

Valencia will probably get Silva right at the time. They'll play Sevilla on Nov.23, and they'll meet in order Barca, Espanyol, Real M, Atletico M, and Villareal in late December, early January. I'd say the fixture is on their advantage, especially considering that they'll host Sevilla, Barca, and Real in the second half of the season. Hopefully they'll repeat the succsess of 2004, when they had won both LaLiga, and Uefa. Cause it looks like after this season, Villa will probably leave for M.City. :(

And don't count on Liverpool choking. This year they defeated ManU. :ninja: :p

Barca will be easy as always :neo: actually i take that back, i better not jinx it :ninja: Real and Sevilla will be a real challenge and as long as our attack fires I think Atletico's defense won't hold out. Ujfalusi and Heitinga don't look very solid and hopefully Ever won't be able to play for them. Still, it'll be a tough period running into Xmas :(

and I hope Villa doesn't go... who will score our goals? I wouldn't take any striker in the world over Villa at the moment! :anger:

and Liverpool have already choked against Stoke, Villa and Atletico <_<

Ed is swedish :beating:

OMG, I've made a complete ass out of myself if I'm wrong.

But I'm 99% sure.

hahaha :p

Why would you think I'm Swedish? :whistle:

OH! :|

No wonder..

He puts the 'ed' in FredriQ Ljuserberg! :p

I know you drool over his body :drool:

I know some may hate it, but honestly I love the eNe-effect that I bring to the post size of this thread. :blueeyedbaby:

OK, where were we?. . .

The Champions league action of this week turned out to be an unexpected GOALeada. Especially in tuesdays games there was no limit of scoring. Except of Porto-D.Kiyw match, all the games ended with 3 or more goals.

Of course the main game of the day was Juventus - Real Madrid, and Juve took care of business. (BTW, I wish Ange was around). Del Piero scored an amazing goal, leaving Casillas with no other option but watching the ball curling, till it ended up at the bottom of the net. :woot:

Also, one of the best goals of the day was Alievs freekick that gave the victory to Dinamo Kiyw over Porto.

Villareal won 6:3, and Lyon 3:5 were easy games on paper, but they actually had to make comebacks in order to win.

Arsenal took care of Fenerbahçe (2:5), with Fabregas opening the game with two mesmerizing assists on two straight possesions, and they never looked back after that. In my own opinion about the greatest passers ever, Rui Costa used to be #1 by a landscape, but with the way he is playing, Fabregas has already made it to #2, and keeps forcing the top spot.

Barcelona tied the record for the best visitor team victory, winning 0:5 against Basel.

Bayern won 3:0 against Fiorentina, and that was actually the best game so far. Fiorentina had lots of oppurtunities, but luck and selfishness was their opponent during the game.

While speaking of this game, and mixing it with Atletico-Liverpool, and ManU-Celtic games, the winger referees completely failed during these games. Goals of Klose, R.Keane, and both goals of Berbatov were offsides, while clear goals of Rooney, Bennayoun, and Agüero (he was on side, for more than a meter) were canceled for off side positioning.

Another crazy moment on UCL, was the second goal of Panathinaikos, where in their first attempt, Werders Mesut Özil standing next to the post made an amazing save to the ball that was on the line, and had already passed the keeper. However, the ball still ended up in the net, on the second attempt.

Anyway, back with some news.

Maybe you all know, but David Beckham will be playing for AC Milan in the second half of the season. According to a local news channel there is no odd left for the temporary loan.

And the best news for Arsenal fans, is that Eduardos ankles healing has quite progressed. He is expected to make a comeback in early December, which is great news considerind the injury he had.

Sunderland fan huh? You guys are doing really great this season. There was also another shot by Cisse where the balll hit the post. You guys really deserved to get 3 points this week.

But I guess you can count this out for the 2 points you stole from us :beating:

*proud arsenal fan*

j/k BTW. :hug: Sunderland is really one of my favorite teams to watch this season. ;)

It's nice to see new posters in football thread. ;)

Great to hear that neutral fans have enjoyed watching Sunderland so far this season. Would have been unheard of a few years back :laugh: The Quinn/Keane era is certainly doing a lot to change the attitude of fans and the feel good factor around the club.

I was at the Arsenal game and though it was disappointing to see us to lose a goal in the dying seconds, a draw was probably a fair result. It feels like our team is starting to gel a bit more after a few games where the new signings were playing like strangers. Maybe today will be the day it all comes together. I've never been too keen on the derby games but I'm so ready to see us wipe the floor with Newcastle. Fingers crossed! :laugh:

From a neutral viewpoint though, Arsenal have been my favourite team to watch in the Premier League for years now. You just can't beat seeing Fabregas, Van Persie, Walcott and company in full flow. So, best of luck to Arsenal this year (except against us) ;)

Maybe you all know, but David Beckham will be playing for AC Milan in the second half of the season. According to a local news channel there is no odd left for the temporary loan.

Milan will have quite a team this season - I hope Flamini and Gattuso are ready for some extra running to cover Shevchenko, Beckham and Ronaldinho. :laugh:

Sunderland fan, eh? I had the misfortune to attend Villa-Sunderland last season, my sole outing of the year, and as you'll recall we were beaten 0-1 in one of our few truly awful performances of the O'Neill era. Back in '97 I saw us beat y'all 1-0 when you had Lionel Perez in goal. Savo Milosevic scored (deflected).

Sunderland fan, eh? I had the misfortune to attend Villa-Sunderland last season, my sole outing of the year, and as you'll recall we were beaten 0-1 in one of our few truly awful performances of the O'Neill era. Back in '97 I saw us beat y'all 1-0 when you had Lionel Perez in goal. Savo Milosevic scored (deflected).

I'm surprised it was only 1-0 if we had Lionel in goal - he was a favourite player of mine back in the day and a real cult hero for the fans but it was always clear that he was a frustrated midfielder.

By the way, great win against Ajax the other night. (Y)

:shock: . . . Spurs have just sacked Ramos, Poyet and Comolli, and have been given permission by Portsmouth to talk to Harry Redknapp. :|

What's going on this season?! :chicken:

I was just reading about a big campaign by the Portsmouth fans to get Redknapp a knighthood recently. When they get up tomorrow morning they'll probably start one to burn him at the stake. :|

This whole situation reeks of greed and pig headed ignorance. Harry Redknapp is a notoriously money obsessed crook that wouldn't look out of place in The Merchant of Venice while Spurs and Daniel Levy have no idea how to run a successful/sustainable football club. LOLz @ Spurs, you continue to astound me with your stupidity, you pack of morons.

Michael, Lionel ended up at Cambridge United, but after he retired he became a tennis instructor. He used to lay down his magic not far from where I used to play, in fact I often used to see him shouting 'Oui! Oui!' as he encouraged some 12 year-old girl's backhand.