Bellazon

Football

goose

So I'm not allowed to criticise the Spurs situation because I support Villa? My original post wasn't a case of a Villa supporter getting high and mighty, whilst mocking poor ol' Spurs, I didn't bring Villa into it, you did. Should I go back in time and not laugh at when the Glazers took over Man Utd because of their subsequent title wins? After all, what have we won lately? Please. Besides, I've posted countless cynical/jaded/bitter/mocking remarks about Villa and will continue to do so, I have absolutely no delusions about my club, its past, present or future. You need to let the Merchant of Venice thing go, I would have compared Harry Redknapp to Shylock after he moved to Southampton from Portsmouth, Spurs had nothing to do with it.

I consider this tedious matter finished. Between your smug over-written bleeding heart nonsense and your obnoxious avatar, I'm putting you on ignore. :wave:

So I'm not allowed to criticise the Spurs situation because I support Villa? My original post wasn't a case of a Villa supporter getting high and mighty, whilst mocking poor ol' Spurs, I didn't bring Villa into it, you did. Should I go back in time and not laugh at when the Glazers took over Man Utd because of their subsequent title wins? After all, what have we won lately? Please. Besides, I've posted countless cynical/jaded/bitter/mocking remarks about Villa and will continue to do so, I have absolutely no delusions about my club, its past, present or future. You need to let the Merchant of Venice thing go, I would have compared Harry Redknapp to Shylock after he moved to Southampton from Portsmouth, Spurs had nothing to do with it.

I consider this tedious matter finished. Between your smug over-written bleeding heart nonsense and your obnoxious avatar, I'm putting you on ignore. :wave:

Instead, I think Barca is the hardest opponent out of them all on the championship run.

Actually, as of direct games, I'm scared to death from Villareal.

Sevilla plays great at the moment, but there are still lots of question marks about them.

5-a-side wise, I just rely on brute strength and bulldog spirit, with a smattering of cynical fouling. :whistle: . . . Maybe that's why my results aren't the best. :| The other team know that they've had a game though. :shifty: ;)

By the way, Tony Adams has taken over at Portsmouth and will be unveiled at lunch . . .

Before we begin, I must point out that I really only follow rugby union and only have a cursory knowledge of the Guinness Premiership. As I understand it, the system is pretty similar to that operating in the world of football . . . just with less money. A player signs a contract with a rugby club, and can move teams if a transfer fee is paid. There's not a draft, as there is in many US sports, and therefore clubs rear their own talent. There is a salary cap and there are all sorts of rules about foreign (but not EU) players. Players are also be plucked out of the squads for international matches periodically. :)

That's about the limit of my knowledge regarding the transfer structure. :/ Hope that it helped. :)