Bellazon

Football

goose

Viduka didn't do much, bar some crazy back heel in the box. Kennedy provided more movement in a static front line and started being a nuisance.

Harry made one noteworthy effort after the Japs "scored"

Who did Aloisi replace? I forget :(

and I'm confused as to why Bresciano got taken off because he wasn't bad. :idk: I would've preferred both Bresha and Timmy to be on, but it worked out fine :gocho:

Also, Guus pushed one of the Japanese staff :laugh:

BADASS! :blueeyedbaby:

Iaquinta = fucking jackass :yuckky:

i am so glad he got a yellow card..whatta bitch..he goes and throws teh ball purposely when one of the players from ghana come to get the ball..dick :trout:

well anyways i was pissed..ghana is really a strong team and yes they can shoot but they dont have enough people in the box..especially when they shoot from corner! wth are you doing!!..and their defense in the box isn't great either..because if iaguinta can shoot it in easily, then there is an issue..kingston was getting annoying..he thought he could get every goal! jesus but w.e i think it was his first goal ever :cain: hopefully the u.s. will dominate when they play italy! :evil:

and im soooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO excited brazil vs. croatia gameeeee.. HELL EFFING YES! kaka my love and ronaldinho, what! :bellazon: :lullaby: :blueeyedbaby:

hopefully the u.s. will dominate when they play italy! :evil:

Italy has been the best team I've seen so far :dance: but the Americans are going to be dangerous right now after being smahed by the Czechs <_<

but if the US plays the way they played against the Czech Republic Italy will dominate them :clobber: :D

kaka my husband..his first goal! :heart:

Kaka was brilliant today :clap:

If it wasn't for Kaka, Brazil would have been 2nd best to Croatia :o

France was horrible, and Henry Sucks :whistle: What a boring game :sleep: Zidane should have retired, not even he can turn that team around :(

Kaka or Luca Toni will be the player of the tournament :)

rotflmaoo i was dieing at ronaldo..i love how teh commentators bring up his weight all the time :rofl: aww poor guy..but it was kinda pathetic..i think ronaldinho was kicking towards the net and ronaldo goes to tip it but it gets deflected..it would've been a perfect shot!

but anyways france i agree was ass..i was kinda with switzerland..im weird..im always with the benefit of teh doubt..

australia really amazed me..i was so happy! i was like damnnnnnnn..look how much you can accomplish in 8 minutes..and now i really start taking into consideration of those stoppage minutes!

anyways croatia is an excellent team! 1-0 with brazil..not bad at all!