Bellazon

Football

goose

They all have their price. Ajax really need to start buying some quality players. They're not doing too well. And yes, this season was a joke. A very very sick joke with a twist at then end.

I think the concept of play-offs in soccer is pretty silly anyways. :idk:

It's like the Championship. You can be the best over a season and get seeded well, but one off day and a season's work is destroyed.

Sneijder is pretty good. Only thing that might hamper him in the EPL is his lack of physical strength.

I haven't seen too much of Sneijder, but from what I have seen he is more suited to Serie A or La Liga

Inter <--> Grosso

Milan <--> Suazo

Tribal news

Grosso has finaly signed for Inter, which is a ver good signing for Inter :)

I'm not really a big fan of Suazo, he scored a ton of goals this year but I'm still not sold on him :no:

Milan have decided that Antonio Cassano would be the perfect replacement for Sheva, claim reports today :D

He would be the perfect replacement for Sheva :thumbsup:

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun6j.html

There are playoffs in Holland :idk:

How do they work?

Since they only have 2 UCL spots, they have a play-off (excuse my lack of knowlegde about the details) over 2 legs for each round. Winner gets a spot in the Champion's League. It's like coming 3rd or 4th in Serie A

There are playoffs in Holland :idk:

How do they work?

Since they only have 2 UCL spots, they have a play-off (excuse my lack of knowlegde about the details) over 2 legs for each round. Winner gets a spot in the Champion's League. It's like coming 3rd or 4th in Serie A

Is it the 2nd and 3rd place team that have the playoff

Is it the 2nd and 3rd place team that have the playoff

I really don't know. As I recall Ajax finished 6th or something? :idk:

Someone could look up the rules for us... :whistle:

I think it's like this: the teams that finish 2-5 play each other for the CL spot. I believe it goes like this:

2-5 and 3-4. Then a final between the winners of those match ups. The loser of the final is awarded a UEFA cup spot I believe. The losers of the first play-off round then come into a second play-off pool where they play for the remaining UEFA-cup spots.