Bellazon

Football

goose

OMG I only realised today that Kevin Kuranyi wasn't in Germany's squad!

What was Klinsmann thinking?! :o :o :o

Without Ballack Germany is just an ordinary team :ninja:

They haven't addressed any of their problems since last year! Good attack, tragic defence. Guimaraelez (or whatever the Costa Rican coach's name is) got his tactics right and with a better forward line, Germany would have suffered. Wanchope's movement behind the centre pair wasn't addressed and on various occassions they could've got goals by springing the offside trap. It was always a marginal call for offside and it's hard for any team to defend wide across the field and try to spring the attack offside cause it takes too long to react and communicate. Nevertheless they are exciting to watch :clap: I especially liked some of the plays in the Costa Rican final third where a run was made behind 2 defenders and Schweinsteiger or whoever, would move across and drag the defenders apart and provide the through ball :woot: That's intelligent football :yes:

OMG I only realised today that Kevin Kuranyi wasn't in Germany's squad!

What was Klinsmann thinking?! :o :o :o

Without Ballack Germany is just an ordinary team :ninja:

They haven't addressed any of their problems since last year! Good attack, tragic defence. Guimaraelez (or whatever the Costa Rican coach's name is) got his tactics right and with a better forward line, Germany would have suffered. Wanchope's movement behind the centre pair wasn't addressed and on various occassions they could've got goals by springing the offside trap. It was always a marginal call for offside and it's hard for any team to defend wide across the field and try to spring the attack offside cause it takes too long to react and communicate. Nevertheless they are exciting to watch :clap: I especially liked some of the plays in the Costa Rican final third where a run was made behind 2 defenders and Schweinsteiger or whoever, would move across and drag the defenders apart and provide the through ball :woot: That's intelligent football :yes:

That was quite an exciting game :) Better than England Paraguay <_<

The germans have a better tean than I thought, and Lahm's goal was awsome :clap: they'll make it at least to the quarters

Englands game today was so slow, that referee killed that game :( :avada:

And I wanted to see some RobboCrouch :ninja: :whistle:

tragic? or just slow starters?

please let it be the former :shifty:

Argentina were efficient, I'l give them that. Their defence always looked unstable and Abbondanzieri was tragic to watch at times :no: Their possession play was stifled by a good Ivory Coast midfield, but I think they gave the Argentineans way too much space. When you let players like Riquelme sit on the ball and start to observe the play, you know you're screwed.

oh...ENGLAND SUCK! mwahahahah :evil:

For a team that considers itself favorites, England were terrible today.

Not England. Sven.

Once again he reverts back to a 4-4-2, and chooses the big names in midfield (that he never drops) who don't gel together (i.e. Gerrard and Lampard)! Not only that, but Carra wasn't even in right back! (Gary Neville sucks and you know it! The only reason he is on the team is because he plays for Manyoo. Someone tell me why he is even playing for Manyoo? Anyway Carra is awesome and he deserves a spot in the starting XI) Good work Sven (Y) <_<

Why is it that every friendly I watch, Sven decides to tinker his team to no end, but whenever it comes to competitive matches, his teams go back to a 4-4-2? What's all the tinkering about if you're going to play the same system over and over?

The one good thing was Crouch and Owen started and partnered together...

Robinson

Carra ----- Terry ----- Ferdinand

Lennon ------------------------------- A. Cole

Carrick

Stevie/Lamps -------------------- J. Cole

Crouch -------- Owen

OR

(with Rooney!)

Robinson

Carra ----- Terry ----- Ferdinand ----- A. Cole

Stevie/Lamps ----- Carrick/DMF ----- J. Cole

Rooney

Crouch -------- Owen

just suggestions...but please, anything but the 4-4-2 sucks :chicken:

England have such a quality midfield yet they play long balls...WHY??!!!!

They have Walcott and Lennon as well. Hopefully they'll play, but knowing Sven...