Bellazon

Football

goose

Ivory Coast were the better team yeaterday and definately deserved a point, but Argentina was just more deadly in front of the net <_< Argentina had two chances and had two goals :o

But Pekereman switches his lineup every game so they're going to screw up eventially :)

No Messi or Tevez :(

There is no way England are not going to start Beckham <_< but he was the best player yesterday :)

Sven has got to realize the Gerrard and Lampard don't gel, they are the same player <_<

Holland won today :) Robben was awsome :) Damn Chelsea <_<

Ed I love the Sig :wub:

Ivory Coast were the better team yeaterday and definately deserved a point, but Argentina was just more deadly in front of the net <_< Argentina had two chances and had two goals :o

But Pekereman switches his lineup every game so they're going to screw up eventially :)

No Messi or Tevez :(

Definitely! Ivory Coast deserved a lot more, but they let the Argie midfielders turn. Then they didn't close them down. And that's when you know... :knives:

There is no way England are not going to start Beckham <_< but he was the best player yesterday :)

Sven has got to realize the Gerrard and Lampard don't gel, they are the same player <_<

It's a shame that two players of such class can't gel, kind of like Terry and Carra though.

Holland won today :) Robben was awsome :) Damn Chelsea <_<

He put in a great performance! But at the end there he just got too cocky and it was good for the neutrals that he took on the defence, but many a time, there were better options. It would've been frustrating from a managerial point of view, watching him toy around and not lay lay off the ball.

Nevertheless, credit to Mourinho for shaping Joe Cole and Robben into disciplined attacking players. Both of them can carry the ball and attack, but they also trek back to defend as well (Y)

Now all Mourinho has to do is make a team of players that can keep their feet on the ground :rofl:

Ed I love the Sig :wub:

Thank you :D It's nothing special, but I still like it. Bunny likes it too :pimky:

Definitely! Ivory Coast deserved a lot more, but they let the Argie midfielders turn. Then they didn't close them down. And that's when you know... :knives:

Thay were a little to soft on the defensive side of the ball, but there build ups on attack were just great to watch :)

It's a shame that two players of such class can't gel, kind of like Terry and Carra though.

Ya, they should at least give Carra a try on right back, he's gotta be better than Gary Neville <_<

He put in a great performance! But at the end there he just got too cocky and it was good for the neutrals that he took on the defence, but many a time, there were better options. It would've been frustrating from a managerial point of view, watching him toy around and not lay lay off the ball.

Nevertheless, credit to Mourinho for shaping Joe Cole and Robben into disciplined attacking players. Both of them can carry the ball and attack, but they also trek back to defend as well (Y)

Now all Mourinho has to do is make a team of players that can keep their feet on the ground :rofl:

He was quite selfish :( but it was quite entertaining for the neutral :)

There is already some in team fighting a Van Persie was quite upset at Robben after the game :o :laugh:

Ya, they should at least give Carra a try on right back, he's gotta be better than Gary Neville <_<

:clap: :ddr: You see the light too! *worships you*

He was quite selfish :( but it was quite entertaining for the neutral :)

There is already some in team fighting a Van Persie was quite upset at Robben after the game :o :laugh:

van Persie is a gun! :woot: I'd be pretty frustrated too, if I had to play with him during that game.

There is rumors that Iaquinta is going to start over Gila :shock:

Lippi is pretty stupid if he starts Iaquinta over anyone <_<

Who are Italy playing first up? Maybe Iaquinta has the qualities necesary to breach the opponent's defence?

I think Lippi is a good coach, so we'll see how it all goes. Of course, now the Italians have a scapegoat if all goes wrong ;)

They play Ghana today, and if Lippi dosen't start Gila than he's gotta start Inzaghi :)

Iaquinta is garbage, and he shouldn't even be on the team let alone starting <_< He had 9 goals this year, and 6 were penalties :whistle:

w00t! I am SOOOO fecking happy right now! :woot: :ddr: :dance: :hell yea!:

3-1

Can you say soccerWHOs?

BOOOYAAAAAA!!!!!

In Guus We Trust!

Vote 1 Cahill for President!

I might post my thoughts when I calm down :woot: