Bellazon

NBA

goose

Well, well, well. All the teams who were on the brink of elimination are still alive. The Clippers, Spurs, and and Pistons all forced a game 7. One heck of an interesting weekend we got.

I'm going to game 6 of Mavs-Spurs! :clap:

One more win Dallas.. ONE MORE WIN!!!

The Clippers in the NBA Finals?? :shock: It could happen.

The wouldn't be able to beat S.A. or Dallas in 7 games.. it's impossible.

Stranger things have happened. Who would have thought that the Cavs would be up 3-2?

I won't believe it until I see it..

MAVs are about to win :(...its Dal 114- Sa 110

22. 7 left til the end :ninja:

they called a foul before the ball is trown in so..now its 115- 111...theirs still a chance!!

...i think they just lost.. mavs just made 2 big free thows.. theirs no chance but lets see :)

SPURS WERE NOT THEM SELVES DURING THE SeriES :(...WELL THEY JUST LOST!!! MAVS WIN IT aLL for now

Edited by Kurupt

well its been a long exile :sleep: but we all knew I would be back..

THE SUNS WIN!!!!!!!

post-2778-1148400110_thumb.jpg

"These Suns are Warriors, they took care of business. No team can win the Suns!!..the problem now is that Mavs got big Players..real Big Players..but in the end..we all know who will win!!.."- me

post-2778-1148401172_thumb.jpg

Suns Say Goodbye to Clippers, Mavs Up Next

In the ARIZONA REPUBLIC, Dan Bickley writes that "with a rollicking 127-107 victory over the Clippers at US Airways Center on Monday, the Suns advanced to the Western Conference final for the second consecutive season. The Suns are the little basketball team that could, a plucky team that just won't go away. And now they are four wins removed from the NBA Finals. Good news is, the Suns are most dangerous when feeling like underdogs. Just as he did last season, Nash would love to send Mark Cuban home for the season." -NBA.com

I think youre right but lets not under estimate the Suns.. they can tke care of business..

SSilhouette i think youre right..they will have a easier time..all they have to do is gourd one person & thats Wade..we will see istil lwant the pistons to go..i hate shaq!

well its been a long exile :sleep: but we all knew I would be back..

THE SUNS WIN!!!!!!!

post-2778-1148400110_thumb.jpg

:cry2: Well, it was fun while it lasted. Sometimes, that home-field advantage come in handy. So far, every team with the home-field advantage has won. Except . . . the DALLAS MAVERICKS!!! Now, we will see what the Suns are REALLY MADE OF!!! :yes: Dallas has the home-field advantage this time, and they had already proved that they can win on the road. Suns are good and all, but they been pushed to back-to-back 7 game series by the Lakers and Clippers. As much as I love my hometown teams, both L.A. teams were mediocre, low-seeded teams. If Phoenix be pushed to the brink of elimation by the Lakers and Clippers, imagine what a solid, high-seeded team like DALLAS WILL DO TO THEM!!! :whistle: I got Dallas winning in six.

MattLove, Detroit knows how to stop Miami. They know they can't stop big Shaq, so they will do the next bext thing: Shut down the other 4 who are on the floor. That's how they beat the Lakers to win a championship, and that's how they beat Miami in the Conference finals the other 2 times. ;) I got Detroit winning in six.

Excuse me, who just beat the Pistons at their house? Thats right, Heat. Maybe it wont be so wasy for Detroit after all. :p

Don't celebrate TOO QUICKLY NOW!!! :laugh: It was just ONE GAME!!! :whistle: Detroit can easily win the next game, and return the favor once the series moves to Miami. Remember, when it came to the Confernce finals, Detroit won BOTH TIMES!!! :p