Bellazon

NBA

goose

but they do...thats the problem...they think it will be a clean 4 straight maybe 1 loss..but..the confidence is what breaks or makes teams..in this case..the suns knew that it would be hard but that they will win..now the losses theve endured changed them up and is why Lakers lost

I won't be too worried for the Lakers, Kobe's got it!

FUUUUUUUCK!!! :angry: I wasn't worried before, NOW I AM!!! :unsure: The Lakers should have won that game in regulation. They should have fouled Tim Thomas. Instead, they let him shoot from downtown, :dontgetit: and THAT'S WHY WE LOST!!! :pinch: :mad: Now the Lakers gotta play game 7 on the Suns' court, all the momentum in THEIR FAVOR!!!

you may call it L.A. intuition or whatever...but warriors like the suns will always come above....but they will f**k up...& the 3rd quarter will the be most important for both teams.. :whistle:

& THE SUNS ARE UP....THEY WILL WIN WITH THE TEMPO THEY GOT GOING ON :)

Edited by Kurupt

SUNS WIN!!!.... will be the high-light in The L.A. Times tommorow :laugh:.........

"The Suns coasted to a 121-90 home rout of the Lakers in Game 7 Saturday, becoming just the eighth team in NBA history to win a best-of-seven series when trailing 3-1. Phoenix opens the conference semifinals at home against the Clippers on Monday"

I Hope we all learned a lesson today....never, ever count out the Suns against anybody!!!

post-2778-1146971427_thumb.jpg

I say the Sixers have the best Jerseys...

not purple & yellow *points & laughs at matt* just a lil purple...

the Suns dont have great jersey colors, i am aware of this

You know im a Sixers fan but I only like their black away jerseys. Lakers have the best because they always have colors except when they where the white alternate ones.

Who whoulda thought that L.A. CLIPPERS would be the one playing PHOENIX IN THE 2ND ROUND?! :o Well, I guess I'm gonna root for the Clippers now. Still L.A.

thats what everybody's saying..."well Lakers lost (dint expect them to go anywere anyways) soo the next L.A. team Clippers"...but as long as its L.A......me i was going for the Clippers but now the Suns will fight for those wins again...

I also want the Nets to win & Spurs...& Detroit :wave: