Bellazon

NBA

goose

Miami better win, thats all i gotta say.

But they won't.

If Miami need 40+ point from Wade to win.. then it's over for them. Dallas is simply the better team.. The NBA finals were played in the western conference semi-finals: Spurs-Mavs.

Well, well, well. The series is tied up 2-2!!! :o The series on going back to Dallas for at least one game. I did predict Mavs in 7, but Dallas NEEDS TO WIN GAME 5!!! :yes: They can't go back to Dallas down 3-2. :no: However, they have history on their side in that department. :D The only team to will games' 3, 4, and 5 on the road are the Detroit Pistons. They did it twice, in 2004 vs. the Lakers and last year in the NBA Finals against the Spurs.

The Heat played very well and the Mavs... terrible, don`t know if you can say that they played basketball.

Mavs will lose the finals. Wade can alone win the games against the Mavs. Mavs are realy disappointing, they are not deserving to win.

Hope Wade can play some more years, but I`m not sure, he is to often injured.

the series is wack!!! good thing stackhouse showed Shaq whos boss!!! dropping his bitch ass on the floor :whistle: and trying to get up fast like he was going to do something :laugh: fuck! why they suspende him, their could of been a fight and it would of been fun

And im the only one of you guys that believed in them.

The problem is, in game 3 and 5 Mavs fight against the Heat and refs. The refs did that, because the NBA want it. Why? Cause with 6-7 games you can earn more money, as with 4 games. You need only to watch game 3 and 5. Avery Johnson "said" this after game 5 (think 3 too). Things like this can destroy a team. I think that happen with the Mavs. That why I`m sure that they will lose the finals. Heat will blast the Mavs out.

Sad, but this is the new NBA. Not the sport is important, the money is important. NBA is a product, so you have to handel it like a product. But the Players/Teams are to fearful to say this in front of a cam. Because you can earn a lot of money with the NBA.

That`s why I think that the Mavs will lose. They are out.