Bellazon

NBA

goose

*clicks tongue* Now now... we all know we've gone much further than that, j/k.

Im so hyper right now! i wanna go out clubbing! And get drunk! With my gay friend! Yeah, me and him have a such a blast! Ima go call him up so we can go to South Beach, it's wild out here in Miami right now.

*clicks tongue* Now now... we all know we've gone much further than that, j/k.

Im so hyper right now! i wanna go out clubbing! And get drunk! With my gay friend! Yeah, me and him have a such a blast! Ima go call him up so we can go to South Beach, it's wild out here in Miami right now.

I wish I had been in South Beach last night :cry:

Partying over there is great :fun:

I want a Nation Wide Boy-Cott of the Finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:!!

im just soo mad!!!:mad:

ooo & this will be my couple of last post till the next season...Later Everybody!! *i keep my word*!!!

Edited by Kurupt

you dint hear??? my Suns lost!!!! so im going for ever (from the forum going to stay at WFT) and im not going to watch a couple of teams that suck!!..and that if one wins (my prediction) it will be a blow up for that team

I want a Nation Wide Boy-Cott of the Finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:!!

ooo & this will be my couple of last post till the next season...Later Everybody!! *i keep my word*!!!

:rofl: YEAH BABY!!! :hell yea!: :ddr: MAVERICKS, YA MADE IT!!! :yes: Down by 18 points at one time, but ya CAME BACK!!! :clap: I told everybody that the Mavs were gonna take it IN SIX!!

:rofl: YEAH BABY!!! :hell yea!: :ddr: MAVERICKS, YA MADE IT!!! :yes: Down by 18 points at one time, but ya CAME BACK!!! :clap: I told everybody that the Mavs were gonna take it IN SIX!!

:trout: haahaa you also said that for the last two teams THe Suns won..no one believed you K..they dont like liars or guesser's :ninja:

it was inevitable, the lakers almost beat the suns, the clippers almost beat the suns, there was no way the mavericks would lose to the suns....the lakers and clippers are just average teams compared to the elite of the west at the moment and they almost beat the suns which are considered an elite team