Bellazon

News

One thing that really sux is that not only was petra hurt but she may blame herself for her b/fs disappearence/death because it was her idea to go on vacation there. Also she surprised him with the reservations etc... So i hope she doesnt feel it was her fault. :(

Guest quasicartes

he might still be alive. always a possibility, if the bodies haven't been found yet.

Maybe he got concussed, lost his memories...

Still alive, just no more identity.

You never know...

Don't give up on him yet, I just heard a news story about this guy that went over there on Vacation, his family was given a confirmation that he had died in the storm.

They were watching the coverage on the news, and low and behold they saw their son helping carry people out of the wreckage.

So even the confirmed reports aren't confirmed, the guy maybe out there helping wherever he's at.

Guest Lullaby

January 1, 2005 -- Supermodel Petra Nemcova is still holding out hope that her missing photographer boyfriend will be found alive — but Simon Atlee's family has accepted the worst and admitted he's probably dead.

Nemcova, who suffered a broken pelvis and internal injuries after clinging to a palm tree for eight hours, is improving, said her publicist, Rob Shuter.

"She's sitting up and her pain medication has been reduced," he said.

The Victoria's Secret stunner continues to worry about Atlee, and often cries when his name is mentioned, he said.

"She's kind of been isolated from the outside world. Her awareness of the magnitude of the disaster is maybe not in line with reality," he said.

"As the days pass by, she's becoming aware of how big the disaster is, and every day that we don't find Simon is more troubling."

But, he added, "she's not at the point where she feels that there's no chance that Simon will be found."

Atlee's sister, Jodie, is less optimistic.

"He's missing, presumed dead," she told The Post from England. "We're really not interested in talking about it, especially on New Year's Eve."

they are called miracles for a reason. they don't happen very often. it's nice to hold out hope, but you have to be realistic. like me, im holding out hope i'll get laid tonight, but that doesn't mean that I will.

Besides, this guy was probably some dead-beat boyfriend, it's better that she move on to other, better people; presumably ones that will not die at the first sign of a little wave. ;)

they are called miracles for a reason.  they don't happen very often.  it's nice to hold out hope, but you have to be realistic.  like me, im holding out hope i'll get laid tonight, but that doesn't mean that I will.

Besides, this guy was probably some dead-beat boyfriend, it's better that she move on to other, better people; presumably ones that will not die at the first sign of a little wave.   ;)

Mayn, I don't know if you are making a joke or not. Either way, you're SICK!!!

alrite alrite this is where the friendly mod steps in....there will be no bashing of people around here....yes it is sick but they are entitled to their opinion and we are just gonna have to be like me and say no comment......i've learned to use this phrase very appropraitely.... :) ...please have some respect....

Guest quasicartes
they are called miracles for a reason.  they don't happen very often.  it's nice to hold out hope, but you have to be realistic.  like me, im holding out hope i'll get laid tonight, but that doesn't mean that I will.

Besides, this guy was probably some dead-beat boyfriend, it's better that she move on to other, better people; presumably ones that will not die at the first sign of a little wave.   ;)

Mayn, I don't know if you are making a joke or not. Either way, you're SICK!!!

That is too funny... am sorry... but I just can't lie, I rolled on the floor laughing when I first read it.

On second thought, Ronin Grave is right.

This is a sad thread, so the humour was somehwat tasteless.

:(

they are called miracles for a reason. they don't happen very often. it's nice to hold out hope, but you have to be realistic. like me, im holding out hope i'll get laid tonight, but that doesn't mean that I will.  

Besides, this guy was probably some dead-beat boyfriend, it's better that she move on to other, better people; presumably ones that will not die at the first sign of a little wave.  

<_<

Good Luck getting LAID (Y)

Hi, first of all all prayers to her and her family as to those of her boyfriends family as well. This can't be easy for any of them. I hope that petra makes a full recovery.

I didn't know where to post these, but I thought in here would be appropiate.: Pics of her recovering in a thailand hospital with her sister, Olga

petthai013mr.jpg

petthai026fk.jpg

petthai030ku.jpg

petthai043rn.jpg