Bellazon

News

• 2 weeks later...
LimaFan is definitely out.

Now I have only 700.000.000 opponents.

btw I wonder how can a Lima fan say "too thin" about a girl.

Please explain.

Well, first I would like to mention that my reply was to a few pics where here ribs were a bit too prominent. She looks great in the recent pics of her B-day party, mostly because she seems more 'filled out'. That's the difference I guess. I know Adriana is a petite girl as well, but she has all the right curves at all the right places. So does Petra now, but there was a time she seemed underweight.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nemcova Returns To Catwalk For Tsunami Charity

Czech supermodel and Tsunami-survivor Petra Nemcova will return to the catwalk this month, to raise money for the charity she created to help victims of last year's disaster.

Nemcova's photographer fiance Simon Atlee was killed when the tsunami struck the Thai resort where the couple were staying, and Nemcova only survived by clinging to a tree for hours.

She spent months recovering from her injuries, but is now ready to return to work - but only to model a new $80 T-shirt she has created, with the help of designer Scott Henshall at London Fashion Week.

The T-shirt will be available for sale in a number of stores in time for Christmas and the first anniversary of the Tsunami.

Nemcova will also wear a diamond encrusted dress at a fashion show in New York next month - which will then be auctioned off.

She hopes to raise $450,000.

Also, Petra is supposed to be talking about Hurricane Katrina tonight on some channel but I don't know what. Maybe at that big concert. I HOPE SO!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...