Bellazon

News

BACKSTAGE AT THE GLAAD MEDIA AWARDS

...our young correspondent was distracted by the appearance of PETRA NEMCOVA. She gave him three kisses, which she said was "a Hollandaise tradition." "There are never enough kisses," she said.

Indeed. What's going on with BRUCE WILLIS?

"We are not dating," Ms. Nemcova said, denying the rumors for the 3,403rd time. "We are good friends." They are so not dating, in fact, that she said even she hadn't gone to see his movie "16 Blocks."

But, she said: "I admire him. He is caring. Very mature."

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/66923.htm

JAMISON'S CIRCLE OF FRIENDS

April 13, 2006 -- Vincent Gallo: Starred in a short film directed by Jamison for his Yellow Fever line. "Vito Schnabel [son of Julian] introduced us. I like the success of Vincent Gallo, where you're known enough by the right people."

Rosario Dawson: Ernest sent her a bunch of free clothes by Diesel, where he consults, then got Diesel to endorse her new self-published comic. "I lived next door to her on 13th and B for a long time, and I had grown up with her uncle. He made the introduction."

Anthony Kiedis: "I've known him through mutual friends for a while. I met Lyor Cohen at Anthony's book signing." Cohen wound up giving Ernest a deal at his record label, Warner Bros.

Petra Nemcova: Walked in Ernest's Yellow Fever fashion show. Met at a casting for a music video; she said that he "was the first person in a year who got me to eat a sweet." If you consider green tea ice cream a sweet.

Axl Rose: "It was a coincidental meeting through people who were like, 'Oh, this is Jamison, and he has the coolest stuff going on.' It used to be I had to sell myself, but everybody else sells me." Not in business. Yet.

Tommy Hilfiger: Called Ernest to bring beautiful people to party at Marquee; consults with him frequently. Ernest has done model casting for Hilfiger's brother Andy, president of J.Lo's Sweetface line: "I met Tommy through people at Warner Bros.; he introduced me to Andy."

Nice bodywork in NY

By NADIA BROOKS

Sun Online

A PAIR of fine models were on show at New York's Auto Week

Miss Universe Natalie Glebova and supermodel Petra Nemcova rolled up to the launch of the new Jaguar XK in Manhattan.

And the beauties were the torque of the event after they moved into fifth gear with their antics.

Natalie proved to be the driving force behind the music by taking to the wheels of steel.

Then Petra got to grips with someone with a smaller spec, famous American sex therapist Dr Ruth Westheimer.

We're surprised they haven't renamed the new Jag the seXK!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580...6170077,00.html

thanks for the link rumor :)

on this Saturday April 15 they are going to show the GLAAD Awards on TV

http://www.logoonline.com/shows/events/glaad/2006/

I watched the GLAAD Awards, Petra did great!! She was presenting an award to photographer David LaChapelle, (spelling?) I had heard she was presenting to 2 designers.

i saw parts of it on Vh1 and they didn't show david LaChappelle part just of 2 seconds of it :(

I watched the GLAAD Awards, Petra did great!! She was presenting an award to photographer David LaChapelle, (spelling?) I had heard she was presenting to 2 designers.

i saw parts of it on Vh1 and they didn't show david LaChappelle part just of 2 seconds of it :(

The award show on Logo was actually 2-1/2 hours so VH1 cut alot out! Unfortunately, Petra presenting to David LaChappelle was one of the many things they cut.

The award show on Logo was actually 2-1/2 hours so VH1 cut alot out! Unfortunately, Petra presenting to David LaChappelle was one of the many things they cut.

on the ads they were honoring people and didn't show that part :( but its cool :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Red is the color of love, at least that's what Czech super model Petra Nemcova thinks.

Nemcova, who survived the 2004 Asian tsunami disaster, has lined up US film star Bruce Willis for her latest charity project -- a book of photos of celebrities -- she told reporters at the launch of her Love Always Petra book last week.

But the Hollywood star that US gossip columns have described as infatuated with the Czech model and Sports Illustrated cover girl, is just "a good friend," Nemcova insisted.

"He came to a charity gala and supported my charity, Happy Hearts Fund, and still supports it. We have become good friends, but that is it," Nemcova said.

Shooting for the celebrity photo project should start in the next couple of months, she added. Earnings from her latest book and the celebrity project will contribute to the fund for helping rebuild the lives of Asian children hit by the December 2004 tsunami.

"The idea is that in the picture of the celebrities there will be a red item integrated, because red is the color of love," Nemcova said.

Nemcova's book was released in the US and Britain in December to mark the first anniversary of the tsunami in which her British photographer boyfriend, Simon Atlee, perished while the two were on holiday together in Thailand.

Nemcova survived the tsunami by clinging to a palm tree for eight hours.

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/feat/archi...5/01/2003305604

Side Dish

Teri Hatcher suffered a scratched cornea after a light bulb burst on the set of "Desperate Housewives." She'll have to wear an eye patch for a while, just as she has to do readings from her absorbing memoir, "Burnt Toast and Other Philosophies of Life." The sweet beauty writes about how she's still single after a string of bad relationships - but not about the possible cause of them, an uncle who allegedly molested her as a child.