Bellazon

News

Guest quasicartes
More power to Petra...no one knows how precious life is until they are almost killed....i was almost killed 5 years ago....it gives you a new outlook on life.

Yes, life is beautiful, without it, you're dead.

Guest quasicartes

Yes, life is beautiful, without it, you're dead.

thats deep :huh: :laugh:

Why, thank you. That's the wisest philosophical statement in the entire history of human existence.

Guest Lullaby

Supermodel PETRA NEMCOVA is set to receive a seven-figure deal to pen a book detailing all about surviving the Indian Ocean tsunami disaster.

The Czech-Republican beauty, 25, has already spoken to US TV network ABC's DIANE SAWYER about losing her boyfriend, SIMON ATLEE, in the tragedy on 26 December (04).

Nemcova is now in talks with publishing houses SIMON + SCHUSTER and JUDY REGAN to write a book about her survival.

A source tells website PAGESIX.COM, "Petra wanted to tell her story. She will eventually go back into modelling, it is what she does best."

Ok people, the Primetime Live website now says that it will be shown on Wednesday, March 9. It reads: "A Diane Sawyer Exclusive: Model Petra Nemacova speaks for the first time on television about her harrowing fight for survival and the heartbreak of losing the love of her life." I posted the link the official website in my last post.