Bellazon

Candids

She seems so sweet, real and level headed esp. for a supermodel- think I'm falling in love with her! I wonder if she was always so strong and kind hearted?

and i thought you had good tastes :no:

:laugh: i kid... not :ninja:

I do know what you mean by the fat looking face (only from certain angle) but thats just her smile. I also hate people with fake smiles but not her. Just imagine that you went to high school with her. Would she have been considered one of the hot girls or one of the ugly ones? i rest my case

Edited by MattLoveVSmodels

She seems so sweet, real and level headed esp. for a supermodel- think I'm falling in love with her! I wonder if she was always so strong and kind hearted?

and i thought you had good tastes :no:

:laugh: i kid... not :ninja:

I do not find Petra's face particularly attractive-never have. However, I've always like my women strong, opinionated and intelligent, someone I can admire. Petra's personality transcends her face. She seems geniune and incredible in her courage and spirit. THAT makes me love her- substance. Yes, I like other models but I don't know if they have enough substance to sustain me past the "Wham, Bam, thank you Ma'am" stage if I get to meet them. Petra- that's a BEAUTIFUL woman, inside and out! :wub: The kind you marry, the kind you WANT to love- forever! What's the word- "Mon Cherie" I believe?

^^ haha no he didnt. trust me :|

anyway, petra's smile has always looked genuine to me and i've always found her very pretty even if she's not one of my favorite models.

Yes, her gorgeous smile is what always caught my eye.