Bellazon

Candids

I do know what you mean by the fat looking face (only from certain angle) but thats just her smile. I also hate people with fake smiles but not her. Just imagine that you went to high school with her. Would she have been considered one of the hot girls or one of the ugly ones? i rest my case

lol actually i don't find her fugly, and i even think she looks hot on some pics, but she just doesn't appeal to me :p

I do know what you mean by the fat looking face (only from certain angle) but thats just her smile. I also hate people with fake smiles but not her. Just imagine that you went to high school with her. Would she have been considered one of the hot girls or one of the ugly ones? i rest my case

lol actually i don't find her fugly, and i even think she looks hot on some pics, but she just doesn't appeal to me :p

I knew didnt think she was ugly. How could anyone. Shes probably the most likable person in this forum.