Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

I hate the airlines outfit on her...yuck. Love the winter white on her though...beautiful and sparkling. Overall I'm a little disappointed with the outfits for her this year. And she always seems to be shoved into the background, who knows, maybe she wants to be. But I doubt it.

She is so gorgeous is just not fair! :D

I may be alone in this, but I think adriana was one of the most average models in the show this year.

Thuroughly unimpressed. Poor showing.

i'm actually with you on that. i thought she was very amazing on last years show, but this year, i thought katja was more stunning than all the other models. the only outfit i liked was the winter whites. this show so far is a little dissapointing, i hope they at least had good music...but then again they had justin timberlake in there...so i'm not sure.

post-5459-1163836800_thumb.jpgI was a little disapointed about her curves. I think it is just all the angles they shot her at but she seemed thicker and much less hip this year.

It's the angles, as well as how she's standing. Notice, in the 2nd picture to the right, her back is more back and she pushes her hips forward.

rite first thanx for the gr8 pics of her with wings. :)

and second, i dun see wats wrong with her putting on weight. its a good thing tat they are puttin on weight rite? it means tat they fill into their outfits more rite? or wuld u rather see some anorexic lil lady walking the runway with wings tat are twice her weight? :yuckky:

all im saying is tat its gr8 tat they put on weight as long as theyre still hot, its fine. :drool: juz as long as they dun have flabby stuff bouncing anywhere its fine. theyre still hot.

and third. i think its relli creepy tat ppl are looking SO INTENSELY at their bodies. i mean ppl are comparing their bodies now to their bodies last yr. ppl change! :ninja: u cant expect them to keep tat body exactly the same.

pls juz dun be so critical abt their bodies. :blush: after all they deserve to binge on food once in awhile cos theyre human too. and FOR BEING SO H.O.T.T. ANYWAYS. :wub: :drool: :laugh:

anyone know who she's pointing at?

I would like to know to. I think one year she looked down and smiled at Lenny...so it might be the prince...If we could get a good angle we might be able to see who that is in the audience. Are her and the prince still together? I mean I heard that they were getting married in Spring of '06...or maybe that was just false information. <_<

I dont really get that one...in all the other model's outfits you could totally tell they were flight attendents but when i first saw Adri's i thought it was supposed to be...like rain themed...with the yellow and the plastic coat... I wish she had gottan gisele's blue and white outfit or something. she would have made hot flight attendent! Even though she still makes a hot rain booty person... :blink: anyway thanks for that pic ive been waiting for an HQ without a tag or watermark! :wub: