Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

anyone know who she's pointing at?

her ex friend derek jeter was at the audience, maybee she looked at him

yep her raincoat is really crap but the 2 other outfits are sooooo nice. if im a girl i would buy the swarovski embellished garment. i like it even more than karolinas million$ bra

im so gald she put on some weight it looks a bit like 7 pounds or so but im soo sick of these anorexic looking models shes defintly showing a heathy look i heard on e news yesturday some model died of anorexia recently seh was brazilian im not sure what her name was but ya its very sad

thanks aida! you rock!...is it me or does it feel a bit weird seeing the vs show without tyra or heidi?

it feels totally weird to me as well.

& i wasnt a fan of the flight attendant outfit or majority of the collection actually lol

although adri looks amazing in those other two outfits, it makes up for that one bad one.

I also think it's great she's filling-out body-wise. Now people can't complaint that she looks like a 12 year old boy (which I've heard frequently) as an excuse for why they think she's ugly. I think her body is looking the equivalent of Tyra's and Heidi's. She's reached that kind of curviness at the moment. It's like she's taking over their 'place'.

I have a feeling VS is a bit uncomfortable with her weight as well. :cry: I dont know but the put her in granny panties and she has that dangly chain thing in front of her stomach which they also did for heidi last year. I kinda get the vibe that they were trying to camoflauge her stomach. And she also said that she was on a diet for the past two weeks so i think they might have siad something to her. Obviously i love how she looks but if VS did say something to her then they are effed up because not every girl can or should look like Izabel or another more slim model. I think Adri has the perfect body and if VS said something (which i think they might of) it shows how messed up the fashion industry is getting. :( Thanks for the billion pics Aida, you are like a magical fairy ;) I still think Adri looks great and more womanly like you said nae nae!!! :fun: