Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

sadly in the modeling buisness, they dont really look for a girl that's healthy. they just look for a girl who's very thin and can pass for the "look" to have in the buisness. once you're in, and very well made in the buisness, it doesnt really matter if you gain weight, you just have to control it and dont let it get too overboard with it, otherwise that will end it right there.

oh blahhhh. *hides in a corner* whats she doing on VS? she beautiful and she has an amazing walk which makes her a great runway model, but unfortuatly she has a runway model body. Ive never alctually seen her body and its not very pretty...Sad...i always thought she had one of the most beautiful faces ive seen, just look at the eyes! But I agree shes too skinny to be wearing that and it isnt sexy. Isnt that point of VS? SEXY! Hmm...She does manage to lok very angelic if you cut off her body (white hair blowing in the windddd) I guess it could be her pale skin thats making her look so skinny...?maybe we arent used to it....Im just thinking out loud now.

yup! you can tell because there are pics of her mysterious/sexy silhouette in that crooked doorway. They changed the set! ive been meaning to say that and that just reminded me. You can see in the black wings section theres that red padded looking wall thats very crooked and abstract and then by the end they have all the boxes with the back lights that they used for the newest secret embrace lace commercial! Thats cool in my opinion, first time theyve done it and it doesnt take much to ammuse me :) I still wished she had opened the show <_< but hey ill take what i can get :blush:

good point. I think adri's waist is quite wide naturally and now that shes gained weight she doesnt look as curvy. She still looks H. O. T. though!!! :) :wub: Anywho i was looking at old pics of Adri and i realized how much i miss her black hair! she looked so sultry! *loves adriana for life*