Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I swear to God i will cry if Adriana gets a VI cover, not because I think VI is that great but because Adriana has said like 1000 times that getting that cover is her dream and I think this literally the only thing she has never been able to.

Crossing my fingers we'll see a VI cover soon

Hope the VI news is true I would be so happy for her. Her beauty ed in VI a couple of years ago was perfect. by Vincent peters.

It's pretty much confirmed. They don't even have each other added, so that means Franca went looking for her on IG. But I agree!

katy_zpsa6954398.jpg

Seriously proud of her. Esp if it turns out to be a VI and even if it isn't (though I think it is) it's still something. Its been a while since Adriana worked like this. She truly is everywhere and slowly proving some haters wrong. She is literally doing it all on top of already being a really big name

you will not be able to tell this woman nothing and its good to see she found a balance in doing enough VS work, as well as HF, as well as other commercial work and sponsoring and charities. And she is still hot.Sucess. I can only hope she keeps it up now

If she gets the VI September cover I am going to die ... I don't think it is because it's too son to shoot that, I think it's probably July or August but yeah, September would be the dream