Bellazon

News

Neo52285

This is quickly turning into a backlash for her, i mean the news is spreading everywhere and I don't think people will

think this is a rumor......

What is she actually gonna achieve by this...  Not responding, does she want people to believe it happened, I mean she is getting a lot of publicity and is she enjoying it??????....... COME ON...... OPEN YOUR EYES.......

You guys are taking this way too seriously. And she's not going to say anything. She is going to ignore it and probably hang out with him again.

That would be dumb. If she does that, esp for PR that's stooping down a level. Period. Esp since it isn't needed.

It is justin bieber Savanna Lol

Ya'll looking at the over all idea. Its the overall idea of who its with thats the problem. If it was a one night whatever with leo, lenny, ok but justin bieber? Nah

So what? He's not underage. I hope she doesn't say anything because I think that would just make it worse. Him, okay, but I doubt he would come out and say it didn't happen. She'll probably respond years from now when she's with someone else and she'll say we were just friends.

Oh it has spreaded lol. People still just don't want to believe it is all. And I do not blame them. I hope for her sake it stays that way. Or the next miranda kerr she will be. And I guess I don't like the idea of that. Even though some people here are fine with.

I just prefer her to be respected.

Its not about age. Its justin. This dude may be on some damn drugs.I'm pretty sure he is and they aren pretty bad ones. He is a total douche bag,he's reckless. not really a good a guy.So that is why.  Why would you want her to grown professional ass to be associated with someone like that who needs alot of help

And then we are talking about a one night hook up. I mean red flags, everywhere.

Fuck Press, Lets hope she wants to maintain the respect she gets.

You guys are taking this way too seriously. And she's not going to say anything. She is going to ignore it and probably hang out with him again.

That would be dumb. If she does that, esp for PR that's stooping down a level. Period. Esp since it isn't needed.

It is justin bieber Savanna Lol

Ya'll looking at the over all idea. Its the overall idea of who its with thats the problem. If it was a one night whatever with leo, lenny, ok but justin bieber? Nah

So what? He's not underage. I hope she doesn't say anything because I think that would just make it worse. Him, okay, but I doubt he would come out and say it didn't happen. She'll probably respond years from now when she's with someone else and she'll say we were just friends.

How is it gonna be worse by not saying anything, I mean everyone is complete shocked over the so called pairing, even

perez hilton doesn't quite believe it coz Adriana is seen as this remarkable woman, who lost her virginity when she got married and has two beautiful children and keeps her shit together and out of the public eye...... she is not a famewhore like others who will tell the dirty laundry to get few measly seconds of attention...... Now all of sudden she is hanging with the biggest Famewhore ever, I don't care for his age, it's what he stands for....... And Im serioulsy losing respect for her if she doesn't RESPOND......

But you guys were okay with them hanging out...? You knew this was going to happen. This happens with every single girl he is seen with.

Uhh no speak for yourself. I was not cool with them hanging out. I hated all those pics that came out. I didn't think of it as much because i I didn't look at it as them hanging out but them being in the same proximity at one point in time that night.ANd ofcourse they took a pic together because its adriana he likes her.  And seeing that video of her getting away from him relieved me.

We just gonna have agree to disagree. You'd rather see publicity than respect. I'd rather see respect over publicity. No doubt in my mind if this doesn't boil over it will get lost. And its gonna be her fault for not responding correctly.

No she won't be forgotten, this is ADRIANA LIMA, the one and only........... 

I mean can you imagine the looks he is getting from his friends that he may have banged the MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD.....................

yup this was his team's doing.

Justin beiber denied by Adriana Lima

Justin Bieber is a party boy and Cannes is the ultimate week of parties…IN FRANCE!

The festival is running from May 14th – 25th and Bieber is partying like a rockstar!

Last Friday…the 16th…Justin posted this to Instagram:

screen-shot-2014-05-23-at-3-33-22-pm.pngOn the way to Cannes in his private jet! :D

Then he posted a photo with the newly single Adriana Lima:

screen-shot-2014-05-23-at-3-35-10-pm.png

Rumor has it: he was on her like a moth to a flame!

He was partying at Gotha nightclub on Monday night where barely left Adriana’s side! He knows a Victoria’s Secret model when he sees one! HAHA :D

An insider reported: “At the end of the night he was trying to head back to a hotel with Adriana and her mates – but she politely declined.”

#AtLeastSheWasPolite

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This little kid sure has a way of mustering up the worse in everyone :D

We all know gossip sells papers so let them spin it the way they want. Lima has the last laugh in all of this in the end.

But this is Adriana tho. She is the beyonce of her industry (reputation and being loved wise)

she can't be caught tripping THIS hard. A statement has to be made ..

Meh, I say otherwise, if nothing happened then why bother. She needs to move along and let people think what they want, they will regardless of what she says.

^Exactly. I was trying to say that, but it just wasn't coming out. :laugh:

People think she can just say something and it'll all go away and that's not what's going to happen. If she ignores it then the press will give up on it eventually.

^Exactly. I was trying to say that, but it just wasn't coming out. :laugh:

People think she can just say something and it'll all go away and that's not what's going to happen. If she ignores it then the press will give up on it eventually.

I think she could. We have all seen it happened before. Anything she dismisses. gets dismissed.we've talked about this before actually lol, she gets away with everything