Bellazon

News

Neo52285

It sounds like she is heading back to Spain after doing Givenchy for Desigual:

Barcelona. (Editorial) -. Adriana Lima returns to Barcelona after passing through the 080 Barcelona Fashion July 2013 , to present the new Desigual campaign for autumn-winter 2014/15, WHY?. Brazilian model will be on Monday, June 30 at the headquarters of the mark in the Catalan capital as an ambassador for the firm.

Adriana Lima, Brazilian home and heart, is one of the best known faces of the catwalks. With her gray-green eyes, her exotic look and unique and charismatic beauty crowns the ranking of the sexiest models in the world and is ranked number three on the list of the most desirable models and most charming of the fashion scene internationally. His personality, his spirit and fun making sexy naturally with the leitmotif of Desigual "La Vida es Chula".

The launch coincides with the 14th edition of the 080 Barcelona Fashion, where Desigual showcasing his men's collection with models like Andrés Velencoso, Jon Kortajarena and River Viiperi .

lavanguardia.com

She seems to have a good relationship with Ricardo so I don't understand why she only got a Givenchy campaign once.

Maybe Adriana didn't want to be a part of the campaign this year with Kendall and a bunch of other people. Maybe she preferred an OG campaign (only girl) and that's why she went with Jason Wu. I'm sure she'll get another Givenchy campaign in the future.
makes sense. The Givenchy cast was so random and the campaign itself so crowded. I don't think it is a place for her. Hopefully the S/S campaign is hers.

Is the Givenchy show today? There has been so much work and news these recent months, I hope she takes a break until the VSFS season approaches.

Adriana Lima is back to Barcelona to present "La Vida es Chula by Adriana Lima" in the context of the 080 Barcelona Fashion. The model has spent Monday at the headquarters of the Catalan brand ambassador of the new campaign for the Autumn-Winter 2014/15 collection. There, the Brazilian has been very excited to work with a "wonderful brand, very positive and has a presence throughout the world," he assured.

Desigual has thus released "La Vida es Chula by", "a new concept that brings the focus on the people and explain to them what is 'life is cool,'" as explained by the marketing director of comunication & Company Borja Castresana. Adriana Lima is the first of this new phase of Desigual and is the star of the next season will start seeing media from July, both photographic campaign and TV spots worldwide. "The campaign was held in Barcelona about a month ago. It shows the most sexy and natural side of Adriana with the proposals of the new collection, "added Castresana. This photo shoot was done by Miguel Reveriego.

After seeing a video of the making of the campaign, also Victoria's Secret Angel has appeared saying "it is a pleasure to be here again with Desigual, I'm very happy." Asked about how a cool life for her comment that "being happy with who you are, accept your imperfections, feel satisfied with what life gives you. It is a set of things, it makes me happy my friends, working with brands such as Desigual, go to the beach, being with my kids, read a book, play ... ".

About their experience with the Catalan firm claims that "I have loved the whole campaign, combined the characteristics of the brand in a collection that is for everyone. Any woman can find clothes for both go to the beach to go to an evening cocktail. "

Adriana Lima is currently one of the five most desirable models of the world. For her, "It is an honor to be among the top five. I love my job and am thankful for every company that hires me is a privilege. " We also wanted to make clear the relationship with her fellow profession: "We all get along great. Some people believe that there are many bad vibes in fashion but really, times have changed and today it is important to be authentic, to be real, you have your feet on the ground. You have to be yourself because if you're being fake immediately detects people. "

Apparently it is common to confuse with Irina Shayk Adriana fact, she explained an anecdote: "I got off to Abu Dhabi for a cab and everyone started to say 'look is Irina Shayk.'" And he did not hesitate to say that "it is a pleasure to be compared to Irina, she's very pretty. I recently worked together in Paris is a very intelligent, funny, funny woman ... So do not bother me at all to confuse me with her. "

Lima's mother says her daughters help her stay in shape: "I spend my days running after them at home. Also, try also go three times a week to do boxing and should eat well, but I have a few days that I do not ... ". Adriana, Marko Jaric recently separated after five years of marriage and two daughters, says not currently know what will happen, "enjoy the moment life is cool."

In addition, the top model has spoken of a hypothetical future in which you would like to be an actress, "but do not know if I have talent." He adds: "In life I like challenges and challenges." A follower of blogs is not stated because the technology is not your forte, but wants to learn.

It is known that the model is a fan of football and his team and has not hesitated to comment on that, "I try to go to the end if it Brazil. I think all the players are doing a great job. All Brazil sees as the rising star Neymar but it puts pressure and makes your task harder. But one player can not change the world, but is doing a great job, especially the other day getting the last penalty. Thanks Neymar, thanks Cesar ".

The protagonist's next Desigual otoño'14 air that ethnic mix of comfort and style that characterizes the collection WHY?. The baggy pants and skirts will gain ground, with a pattern that plays with shapes and volumes. Earth colors, ocher and mixtures of black, gray and red impose their standards. The point becomes important, blouses are filled with flowers and transparencies, perfect for combining with the tightest jeans. Also chiffon black & white and help you play with a strong but casual silhouette. Pichis and costumes are new in the collection, in different fabrics and colors to allow the ethnic style reaches all types of women.

lavanguardia.com

These people are blind. :rofl:

They don't look that much alike to me

Its like what my friend said, they look like they could be family somewhere down the line, like cousins, maybe even sister but there is still an obvious difference between those two, esp in candids

And it should be pleasurable for Irina to be compared to Adriana not the other way around. Personally I think Adriana is better looking and her status and career is so much more.

They don't look that much alike to me

Its like what my friend said, they look like they could be family somewhere down the line, like cousins, maybe even sister but there is still an obvious difference between those two, esp in candids

And it should be pleasurable for Irina to be compared to Adriana not the other way around. Personally I think Adriana is better looking and her status and career is so much more.

:yes: