Bellazon

News

Neo52285

^Google? How can you tell? Links? There must be a reason for it lol

post-44858-0-1446078171-32974_thumb.png

No reason. I looked at all the articls and they were all from like the 7th and stuff and then the DM article that was from yesterday. Nothing about today and nothing major

VOGUE br shot was in Brasil, Idk if this onfo is right

Can't be. She hasn't been in Brazil. Maybe she will be going soon to shoot it.
She sayd that she'll be in Brasil for closing ceremony..

I doubt she will be now because she actually wasn't sure

That's right bitches! :rofl: Alessandra tryna call her workout manly tho. :rofl:

Five out of five agree that they wouldn't want to go up against Adriana Lima in a fight.

As Fashionista's resident SoulCycle and Victoria's Secret model enthusiast, I jumped at the opportunity to drop by the cycling studio's West Village location on Wednesday night, where five of the lingerie brand's most well-known beauties were taking part in a ride to benefit Pelotonia, a charity bicycle tour that raises millions of dollars annually for cancer research.

Unsurprisingly, the models in attendance — Lily Aldridge, Alessandra Ambrosio, Martha Hunt, Elsa Hosk and Lais Ribeiro — looked flawless before they began their spin class, which was all in a day's work for the ladies: They dished a little bit on their fitness routines, which involve exercising three to five days a week with their trainers (namely Justin Gelband) or taking pilates, yoga, ballet, boxing and cycling classes.

As impressively athletic as all of the Victoria's Secret models are, each one independently said she looks up to one of her own as an inspiration when it comes to working out. "Definitely Adriana Lima, she's a born athlete and she gets better and better every year — she's not human," Hunt gushed when asked who she'd put money on in a fight, based on athleticism. Ambrosio agreed, "Adriana is pretty amazing, she does all of that boxing that I've never done before and I'm scared to even try — what I do is more mild and better suited for girls, but she does what the athletes do. It's really tough."

The newbie VS models admire the veteran Angel as well, as Hosk added, "Adriana is such a badass, I've seen her boxing videos, she's just killer." Ribeiro, who boxes five days every week to keep in shape, was the most in awe of Lima. "Oh my gosh, she just doesn't stop. I can't even talk about her," she said. But has she ever gotten into the boxing ring with Lima and her trainer, Michael Olajide? "No, I don't want to!"

Great to hear that she is going to Brasil! :) But as far as I understand (google translated...) she will attend the party for Hublot watch company... isn't she the face of IWC?!

good point. Speaking of, I completely for about IWC, what's the deal,