Bellazon

News

Neo52285

^Exactly. I was trying to say that, but it just wasn't coming out. :laugh:

People think she can just say something and it'll all go away and that's not what's going to happen. If she ignores it then the press will give up on it eventually.

I think she could. We have all seen it happened before. Anything she dismisses. gets dismissed.we've talked about this before actually lol, she gets away with everything

She gets away with everything because she ignores it as if it never happened. :rofl:

"He had fun with Adriana," a Bieber source added to Us of his alleged hook-up with Lima. "(But) it won't turn into anything serious."

R u kidding me......... He chases her all evening and just wants a one time fling....... yeah it so happened.......lol ........

Nothing happened but he wants everyone to know that he did the so called 'dumping'.......

All I can say is Luckily no one is believing it. Hopefully it stays that way

A lot are believing it, though. She's getting so many nasty comments on insta and on US weekly... That's what's so upsetting. I don't see how people can believe this! :yuckky:

A lot are believing it, though. She's getting so many nasty comments on insta and on US weekly... That's what's so upsetting. I don't see how people can believe this! :yuckky:

Not where I am looking. like on DM and E and other socia networks. Basically where there are mature people. Ofcourse on insta thats going to happen because you have stupid jealous justin fans besides those naive teens who live off of gossip and rumors alot of people do not believe it.

Thats why I feel like she should say something still tho because she can forget about enjoying instagram so much as long as justin's stupid ass fans are out there

Not where I am looking. like on DM and E and other socia networks. Basically where there are mature people. Ofcourse on insta thats going to happen because you have stupid jealous justin fans besides those naive teens who live off of gossip and rumors alot of people do not believe it.

Thats why I feel like she should say something still tho because she can forget about enjoying instagram so much as long as justin's stupid ass fans are out there

I do agree with you there. I really hope she says something. I know on insta there's a lot of teens and justin fans, but what's surprising is women of her age, and mothers are also commenting badly on it (insta & the gossip sites). Then again, these people surely aren't fans and only know her as a VS model. :idk:

I still want her to say something soon. It's no wonder she hardly went out to events or shared photographs! She probably knew she'd easily fall prey to gossip sites/magazines.

I do agree with you there. I really hope she says something. I know on insta there's a lot of teens and justin fans, but what's surprising is women of her age, and mothers are also commenting badly on it (insta & the gossip sites). Then again, these people surely aren't fans and only know her as a VS model. :idk:

I still want her to say something soon. It's no wonder she hardly went out to events or shared photographs! She probably knew she'd easily fall prey to gossip sites/magazines.

No those are just women. Period. Adriana is a beautiful woman with a dirty rumor on her back that her ass needs to respond to IDC what anyone says.Some basic bitch is going to attack her at any chance they get. Silence isn't the best answer for something like this. All I know is I wouldn't want not one damn person to even have an excuse to put my name and "hoe" "slut" whatever in the same sentence.Who would want that for anyone? IF she still cares about people respecting her like I said she wouldn't be silent. After she says no that didn't happen what more can a bitch say? Nothing. End of story.

Rather that than some of the world thinking you not only fucking around with randoms but people like justin beiber.And you are a 32 year old woman mother of two, what you look like hooking up with ANYONE for one night. Come on, no one should stand for that.

I just hope she gets the sense. She always gets upset when people pick on her grammar and stuff,little shit. i'm pretty sure she don't want anyone calling her out her name because of some rumor. Don't give them people nor justin that satisfaction

Hope I am not speaking too soon...

But seems like everyone went to sleep, woke up and got over it already lol. And even more people can tell the story is trash, and those who are looking at if he did perhaps hook up with him just say despite her being as good looking as she is she prob just have bad taste and used marko as a reference...

Did she get lucky again?? lol

Seriously WTF? I really don’t know if Adriana would to something like this. I highly doubt it. I get that there are a lot of girls who would hock up with Bieber, but the rumours in recent times are ridicules. First Barbara Palvin, then Miranda Kerr and now Adriana? Who’s next? Gisele? Then there are these rumours about him and Heidi Klum.  Ok I get that this is all just gossip and shit, but as a Fan of all these beautiful Woman I get really sick after reading news like this.

Hate all rumors :yuckky:

I always admire adriana

She is a perfect women in the world

She is a great mother in the world

I'm gonna respect her character

I'm her fan since 2003 and I'll always support her FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

That all the rumors nonsense

Hate all rumors :yuckky:

I always admire adriana

She is a perfect women in the world

She is a great mother in the world

I'm gonna respect her character

I'm her fan since 2003 and I'll always support her FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

That all the rumors nonsense

If only every one had this mentality. sadly some people can't tell the difference between a rumor and a fact

Even though things have calmed down I still think Adriana should handle those dumb asses. I know she has read her comments because she replied to someone.

she must really feel like this is silly herself and I understand... I guess personally for me I can't stand a person that don't know what they are talking about but talk like they do. So I just feel like she should just shut them up

Can she please clear out these rumors, i'm actually disgusted why would anyone want to be linked to Justin Bieber?? She needs to speak up, regardless of people believing it or not the news is still there, and we all know she wouldn't do that. 

Can she please clear out these rumors, i'm actually disgusted why would anyone want to be linked to Justin Bieber?? She needs to speak up, regardless of people believing it or not the news is still there, and we all know she wouldn't do that. 

B-I-N-G-O

Who would ignore some speculation like this.