Bellazon

News

Neo52285

On both.

He probably talks to Forbes and say the usual stuff "Girls make more money from VS/EL/L'Oreal/etc than editorials blablabla" ... But I honestly doubt Adriana (or any big name model) gives her agent/PR people permission to openly say how much money they're making.

As for DNA not talking to Forbes this year, that's probably BS too. Why would they suddenly they stop doing it? Alessandra, Natalia & Doutzen have been in that list before. I think Natalia is not in the list basically because she moved from model to celebrity, she is focusing in different things now and it makes no sense for her to be in that list anymore. Doutzen & Alessandra are a mystery to me though

She's proud of being rich and recognized for he job and that's normal, and so is Gisele but the woman herself said she has no idea where the fuck Forbes gets their stuff ... I'm sure Forbes does have a little of knowledge but I don't really think they truly know exactly how much money the girls get for every campaign, runway show, editoria, etc they do

She's proud of being rich and recognized for he job and that's normal, and so is Gisele but the woman herself said she has no idea where the fuck Forbes gets their stuff ... I'm sure Forbes does have a little of knowledge but I don't really think they truly know exactly how much money the girls get for every campaign, runway show, editoria, etc they do

yeah thats what I wonder too like how much do they know exactly, I don't think its truly accurate like the amount of money they say they make could possibly more estimated. But its a good title to have, gotta suck being thrown off the list  

• 2 weeks later...

She's doing the Amazon party on Monday but I doubt she flew this early just for that. She's probably shooting something else, I doubt we'll see her walking NYFW since none of the big names are there, if we'll see her on the runway I say it will be Milan or Paris

That's what I was thinking, she flew too early for the party. I thought she might do Alexander Wang, he almost always brings some supermodels to his show, but I guess not. She should at least go to some fashion parties. All the other angel have been going every night, but again knowing Adriana that's probably not going to happen...

Looking forward to the launch on Monday. :flower:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/09/adriana-lima-virginity_n_3895345.html

Adriana Lima Gets Flustered Over Virginity Question: 'You Make Me Blush'

As a Victoria's Secret Angel, Adriana Lima is accustomed to baring it all. But even supermodels get bashful about something, and for Lima, it's her sex life.

During an interview about her partnership with AMAzon Beverages, Lima giggled her way through host Marc Lamont Hill's questions about her virginity, which she famously held onto until marrying Serbian basketball player Marko Jarić at 27.

"Oh my god, we're going there?" she said. "You make me blush. I'm shy. I'm shaking now."

The intimate question even led Lima to ask Hill how often he wonders about the topic.

"Do you talk with girls like that? Like, 'Are you a V-word?'" she said.

Eventually she did compose herself enough to explain her decision to postpone sex until marriage. Watch the video above to get the scoop from the supermodel herself.

I saw the whole interview from today, it was great. I love that she finally opened up a little more about Valentina & Sienna

Also, bitch knows how to sell. She makes it sound like those drinks could cure cancer 

Top model Adriana Lima is famous for saying she can drop 8 pounds in 12 hours by not drinking liquids before a fashion show — but that didn’t stop her from taking the plunge for the new bottled water brand Amazon.

Lima was shilling for the beverage company while hanging out poolside at the Dream Downtown, where she told us she’s happy with the way she looks and excited to be an elder stateswoman among lingerie models.

The 32-year-old Brazilian bombshell is proud to remain a part of the Victoria’s Secret roster.

“It’s going to be my 13th year,” she says. “Me and the girls have a great relationship. We shoot so many days out of the year that it’s important we get along.”

She also unconvincingly tells Confidenti@l that it wouldn’t be the end of the world if she were bumped from the ranks of the brand’s Angels lineup by a younger model.

But not just yet.

“I’m not competitive that way. I don’t think that way. I do my job because I enjoy what I do,” said Lima, who quickly added: “I want to be there for longer. Let’s put it that way.”

Over her long career, Lima has seen times change, with more full-figured models like Kate Upton surging to the forefront. Lima says she likes the idea of runway walkers with less traditional body types getting work.

“The look of models has always been changing,” she says. “It’s changing for the better. It’s not so much about the physical as much it is an attitude. It’s not about being a diva anymore. It’s about being real and cool, and I love that change.”

She’s also grateful she wasn’t a part of the Kate Moss “heroin chic” era of models, which ruled runways shortly before her.

“Thank God I wasn’t [modeling] during that time,” Lima gasps. “I don’t know how they did it.”

Lima’s recent visit to New York was little more than a layover on her way to Paris, but the Miami resident says our fair town is the Big Apple of her eye.

“New York is the center of the world for everything — for buildings, for fashion, everything,” according to Lima. “Even if it changes, it’s always good.”