Bellazon

News

Neo52285

About 'The Crazy Ones' episode:

While Simon and Gordon disagree on compromising their values to land a lucrative client, Lauren gets stuck in the multi-million dollar Victoria's Secret Fantasy Bra, on The Crazy Ones, Thursday, 9/8c. Brad Garrett, The Harlem Globetrotters, and Victoria's Secret Super Model Adriana Lima guest star.

Something about Adriana and that Acun guy from Turkey possibly doing a fashion related show, but (I can't make out the translation, so I am guessing) either he or she will have conflict in their schedules traveling to either Turkey or the US: http://m.haberler.com/acun-ilicali-44-dunyaca-unlu-top-modele-program-5375480-haberi/

Something about Adriana and that Acun guy from Turkey possibly doing a fashion related show, but (I can't make out the translation, so I am guessing) either he or she will have conflict in their schedules traveling to either Turkey or the US: http://m.haberler.com/acun-ilicali-44-dunyaca-unlu-top-modele-program-5375480-haberi/

They taped it today, but:

MONDAY, DECEMBER 9 – ”NAUGHTY & NICE” – “The Chew” has made its list and checked it twice to see who is naughty and nice and today’s recipes are all nice approved! Victoria’s Secret Angels Adriana Lima and Candice Swanepoel join Mario Batali and Michael Symon in the kitchen for a sweet competition.

@TheRealCarolina: Big morning on #thecouch! Can't wait to see @AdrianaLima @VictoriasSecret we're talking bulldogs with @cocosworld & @helloross new co SWANK!

@ChrisWragge: Just another day in the life... @AdrianaLima is headed to our CBS Studios to talk over the @VSFS_ Sounds terribly boring doesn't it? boohoo