Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I love my fans, and nothing makes me happier than when we can work together to make a difference.

I want to wish you and your families peace and joy. And now I want to share my biggest Christmas wish with you... that you’ll join my team in supporting a truly amazing cause in Haiti.

I'm inspired and awed by the healthcare and education projects that the St. Luke Foundation in Haiti accomplishes.

You can learn about St. Luke at www.stlukehaiti.org.

I'll be hosting a party with Kenneth Cole on Dec. 10 to benefit the foundation. And I'm using this online fundraiser to give all of my fans (like you!) the opportunity to stand with me in supporting this important cause.

If you participate by making a donation, creating a fundraiser (click the FUNDRAISE button to the right) or spreading the word, you'll have the chance to win free tickets to the event AND I'll take you to lunch!

Watch this video for more info: ADD LINK HERE

Thank you!!!!!

Merry Christmas-

Adriana

Here is the link: http://www.razoo.com/team/Adriana-Lima-For-St-Luke-Haiti-1

Source: @AdrianaLima

How You Could Meet An Angel

WOULD you like to meet Adriana Lima? The Victoria's Secret Angel will make an one-off appearance at the label's Bond Street store in December to wish shoppers a very happy Christmas.

A celebration of the festive season, the Brazilian supermodel will be on hand to meet and greet fans between 6pm and 8pm on December 12. Lima will be the first Angel to visit the British flagship, which opened earlier this year to much fanfare.

Having been appointed an Angel in 2000, she is the brand's longest-serving model. The only beauty to match her number of Victoria's Secret catwalk appearances is Alessandra Ambrosio.

vogue.co.uk

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2013/11/28/adriana-lima-victorias-secret-bond-street-appearance

I thought that I never heard of this photographer but looking at his portfolio I remember his work and I really like it. :) Love the Vogue Australia cover with Miranda (April 2013) and that Numero ed with Frida Gustavsson (February 2010) is amazing! Hope this is even better. Can't wait to see it! :ddr: