Bellazon

News

Neo52285

According to Forbes's list Adriana Lima is now the 3rd Highest-Paid Model in 2013.

But something is so wrong with that list...Bam!-Miranda is 2nd Moss 4th and then Liu Wen and Hilary Rhoda. and DK is not on the Top 10 list,like what the...?

FUCK I was hoping it was right until I saw the miranda and kate moss crap. No way is miranda damn kerr number 2 and dk isn't even on the list

Miranda was dropped with VS, DJ & Lipton in Asia. Doutzen got H&M and has L'Oreal & VS & Alessandra has VS too as well as other stuff and she's not in the list either.

I'm calling it BS on all of it :idk:

Adriana earned less than last year, ofc because she was pregnant and started working very late, but how can she be 3. then? Like other models got way less this year too so she win them...idk And about Doutzen it's just not right, she has over 10 current projects I believe, she is working so hard+ VS and this year she got million Vogue and other magazine covers...There is a mistake.

Ok I have seen tha list and its only counting the top 5. thats probably why we don't see AA or DK on it because they could possibly be like number 6 or whatever, its not the top 10 list.

I mean it include details and the money sounds accurate, gisele and Adriana not making quite as much last year because they were pregnant.

and idk what kate moss be doing so, I can't judge on that. I mean what are other reasons why it couldn't be right because its not a full list. and it makes sense that miranda made just a little bit more than what adriana did because she was a little more active last year

but then again this list isn't making headlines

LOL that is the biggest BS list if I have ever seen one. Me thinks Miranda could have gone as far as making her agency or whomever falsify her earnings to appear way high on the list for the fame and attention. After all she is a fake fame whore. It amazes me how she got that many contracts to begin with, yet loses like most all of them lol. Can you say diva attitude? Or maybe all those companies paid her a good chunk in advance and thats how she earned that much. I love how Gisele hardly works and just sits back and lets the millions roll in lol. And unless Doutzen and Alessandra took huge pay cuts I don't see how they're not on the list? You would also think Candice would earn way more by now from all that she does.

Candice is also in the list. And if Miranda is 2nd then she earned WAY more than last year,because how I remember she wasn't even in top 10...and Gisele "earned less"? :p lol she is earning sooo much and I don't even understand why lol I don't see her working that hard, but I can't judge, I don't know her contracts.

I don't know if Adriana will increase her earnings but Miranda's will flop after getting her ass fired from her Top 3 money makers so I doubt she'll be #2 next year and I also doubt anyone will suddenly start making more money than Adriana, especially if TS keeps pushing her to work.

I heard that the reason why Ale and Doutzen weren't included in the list is because their agencies didn't  want to give Forbes any information about that. I don't know if it's true though.

I don't think so. I mean its ale lol. Plus ale been on the forbes lists all these damn why the sudden stop

I heard that the reason why Ale and Doutzen weren't included in the list is because their agencies didn't  want to give Forbes any information about that. I don't know if it's true though.

I don't think so. I mean its ale lol. Plus ale been on the forbes lists all these damn why the sudden stop

But since Ale, Doutzen and Natalia Vodianova are all from DNA and aren't in the list, it makes sense that it's something with the agency.

But since Ale, Doutzen and Natalia Vodianova are all from DNA and aren't in the list, it makes sense that it's something with the agency.

oh yeah true, oh well

Honestly, I doubt Adriana would allow Chris to say how much money she is making. I'm calling it BS

But Chris talks to Forbes. I think he talked to them for last year's list.

I remember at the bombshell summer tour I think 2011, Adriana was asked about that list. And then as always she went to preach  how models miss out on their families for the job and stuff and it sounded like she was about to cry, and then she was like she is honored to either be making that much or to have been on the list, I strongly believed it was to have been on that list. either way she kinda confirmed that it was right.

So I wouldn't doubt adriana would dislike people knowing her earnings or being in forbes