Bellazon

News

Neo52285

• 4 weeks later...

The first pictures are out already but no one of them has Adriana, it's 80's inspired. It was shot last week in NYC. Emily's hair is a hot mess, I hope they didn't style Dri the same way.

She seems to be working with Miucca a lot, so I don't think Prada and VI are too far in the horizon for Adriana

The first pictures are out already but no one of them has Adriana, it's 80's inspired. It was shot last week in NYC. Emily's hair is a hot mess, I hope they didn't style Dri the same way.

She seems to be working with Miucca a lot, so I don't think Prada and VI are too far in the horizon for Adriana

It couldn't have been shot last week and coming out already. But yes, I agree with the Prada/VI thing.

It couldn't have been shot last week and coming out already. But yes, I agree with the Prada/VI thing.

Really? Em posted a picture on Instagram with identical 80's hair the 27th. But whatever, I'm happy she got Miu Miu again ... Hope her pictures show up soon enough

Waiting to see Dri in the Miu Miu campaign. Back to back is pretty amazing. The cast for their campaigns = so diverse. I don't like Emily much as a model and I don't like her in these ads. Marina Nery looks fab.

She's in Spain. So is Riccardo, but I don't know if that is just a coincidence.

Nevermind. She is presenting Desigual's S/S collection. I wonder if she's walking or she'll just be there. We'll find out soon because the show is tomorrow.