Bellazon

News

Neo52285

There was no emergency, she was spotted in Miami doing nothing but drinking coffee on the 26th meaning she already had decided not to go the Pirelli launch. So basically if she decides not to do the Pirelli because she wants to spend time with Sienna but she will go to Brazil for the Confederations Cup thing anyway, isn't that hypocrite? It's not like a flight to Sao Paulo will take her just 3 hours & then go back to Miami, I'm sure as hell she'll do at least one other job while in Brazil. Again, i think this was very unprofessional from Adriana. & if she didn't want all the 'attention' she shouldn't be modeling in the first place, that's one of the things that comes with the career she decided to take.

At this point, I'm fully expecting Adriana to not do the drawing. I'm not even excited about it anymore because i feel like there's a chance she'll cancel that too.

There was no emergency, she was spotted in Miami doing nothing but drinking coffee on the 26th meaning she already had decided not to go the Pirelli launch. So basically if she decides not to do the Pirelli because she wants to spend time with Sienna but she will go to Brazil for the Confederations Cup thing anyway, isn't that hypocrite? It's not like a flight to Sao Paulo will take her just 3 hours & then go back to Miami, I'm sure as hell she'll do at least one other job while in Brazil. Again, i think this was very unprofessional from Adriana. & if she didn't want all the 'attention' she shouldn't be modeling in the first place, that's one of the things that comes with the career she decided to take.

At this point, I'm fully expecting Adriana to not do the drawing. I'm not even excited about it anymore because i feel like there's a chance she'll cancel that too.

When was the last time she did something for her country? Y'all are getting too caught up in your own feelings, not looking at anything from her point of view at all.

Why did she become a model in the first place? Didn't adriana mentioned her family didn't have much money, when you don't have enough money and someone is offering you you take the opportunity. It was established a long time ago that adriana wasn't your typical model.

She may have cancelled to spend more time with sienna but she'd rather go far to brazil. As far as I know it's been a while since she has done something for her home country. And the rest of her family is there, like idk, her mom and her father if she still talks to Him Opportunity for a family visit? Maybe?

I'm not trying to make up excuses but at the same time it seems like you all are just mad because you didn't get to see her or seemed "unprofessional" in your eyes so you aren't looking at her side of things at all. It's compliant after compliant but very few of you all tried to see things from her POV. Idk if she'll show up on brazil, I hope she does because she obviously isn't popular enough there.

But chill its not as serious as you all making it

When was the last time she did something for her country? Y'all are getting too caught up in your own feelings, not looking at anything from her point of view at all.

Why did she become a model in the first place? Didn't adriana mentioned her family didn't have much money, when you don't have enough money and someone is offering you you take the opportunity. It was established a long time ago that adriana wasn't your typical model.

She may have cancelled to spend more time with sienna but she'd rather go far to brazil. As far as I know it's been a while since she has done something for her home country. And the rest of her family is there, like idk, her mom and her father if she still talks to Him Opportunity for a family visit? Maybe?

I'm not trying to make up excuses but at the same time it seems like you all are just mad because you didn't get to see her or seemed "unprofessional" in your eyes so you aren't looking at her side of things at all. It's compliant after compliant but very few of you all tried to see things from her POV. Idk if she'll show up on brazil, I hope she does because she obviously isn't popular enough there.

Wait. She refused movie roles?!

Yep, I remember seeing a couple of interviews where she was asked about movie offers but she said that she didnt just wanna jump into it because she wanted to take acting lessons first and be good at it and that she had received a few. She basically stated she didn't want to be the stereotypical model turned actress. If VS canceled this womans contract you can bet your ass we'd see her more often in other things. Its just that VS pays her that good.

she was spotted in Miami doing nothing but drinking coffee on the 26th

Yeap lol. Here's a pic someone took, she was in Starbucks and for me it was in Miami because she was spotted eating there in Saturday as well, and Marko is there too, so I think they're all enjoying together.

post-52159-0-1446078113-49923_thumb.jpg

There are a lot of commercials for the Confederatios Cup thing now, but again, they don't mention anyone, just the event and which time is it.

Wait. She refused movie roles?!

Yep, I remember seeing a couple of interviews where she was asked about movie offers but she said that she didnt just wanna jump into it because she wanted to take acting lessons first and be good at it and that she had received a few. She basically stated she didn't want to be the stereotypical model turned actress. If VS canceled this womans contract you can bet your ass we'd see her more often in other things. Its just that VS pays her that good.

seen an interview with her saying she wanted to take acting classes, but didn't see where they said she was offered movie roles. Link?

I didn't read all but I have to mention that Viewing party is in Tuesday so she has to go in Brazil and back in two days in NYC

Listen I have been a fan for 10 years, and watching this woman build her career and basically letting it go down the crapper because she doesn't want to get out of bed is ridiculous. I use to be one of those fans who thought she never did anything wrong...but then I grew past the age of 15....she talks about how she this is her dream and how it's opened so many doors but yet she turns down movie roles (has several in the past) has turned down editorials and ads because she didn't feel it was the right fit. Then she doesn't show up at the BIGGEST events, but makes time for events that really do nothing for her career.

Her point of view? Um I'm a Mother, and know several people that are and while I don't understand the fame thing I will never understand the hiding thing. One of the things that makes the best mothers is time AWAY from your child, to give you a bit of a break. I'm sorry there is NO excuse for her blowing off an event. You've brought up how do we know she was originally suppose to be there? As sav stated PR was told she was and other news sources. Plus being a fan for over 10 years I can tell you this is CLASSIC Adriana...I cannot tell you how many times this woman has done this. The fact that some of her die hard fans are on here joking about never taking her seriously when she says she's going to be somewhere is sad in itself.

If this was the FIRST or SECOND or THIRD or even FOURTH time she did this eh we'd get over it..but the fact is I would say 75% things that is published she will do, she never does. Plus I'm sorry the excuse she wanted to stay at home with her baby is beyond ridiculous when she trained as hard as she did for the VSFS and for the fact that she could take her children with her. Most models do...she decides not too. I can tell you (as many fans can) we sit and wait for an event and most of the time we don't even bat an eye at the fact she decided not to show...yet again but this was just to far. Sorry.

Also some people saying maybe she had other commitments, she's not a regular person. Her every move is organized by her agency. The fact she is best friends with Chris (her agent) and watches his kids from time to time...doesn't help. I honestly think he lets her get away with a LOT more crap than she would if he acted like a ordinary agent. Plus, she wasn't doing something else...seen a photo from twitter the other day where she was out at starbucks messing around on her computer, no makeup, honestly didn't look her best just chilling in a coffee house.

Still isn't that serious to me. It's her life not meant to please anyone here but herself. And 10 years she's been doing doing this and it hasn't got her a bad rep PRESS wise and her money not slowing up. This obviously works for her and will continue to. She has gotten older with an expanded family, yeah things aren't going to change now. Gotta get over it

Listen I have been a fan for 10 years, and watching this woman build her career and basically letting it go down the crapper because she doesn't want to get out of bed is ridiculous. I use to be one of those fans who thought she never did anything wrong...but then I grew past the age of 15....she talks about how she this is her dream and how it's opened so many doors but yet she turns down movie roles (has several in the past) has turned down editorials and ads because she didn't feel it was the right fit. Then she doesn't show up at the BIGGEST events, but makes time for events that really do nothing for her career.

Her point of view? Um I'm a Mother, and know several people that are and while I don't understand the fame thing I will never understand the hiding thing. One of the things that makes the best mothers is time AWAY from your child, to give you a bit of a break. I'm sorry there is NO excuse for her blowing off an event. You've brought up how do we know she was originally suppose to be there? As sav stated PR was told she was and other news sources. Plus being a fan for over 10 years I can tell you this is CLASSIC Adriana...I cannot tell you how many times this woman has done this. The fact that some of her die hard fans are on here joking about never taking her seriously when she says she's going to be somewhere is sad in itself.

If this was the FIRST or SECOND or THIRD or even FOURTH time she did this eh we'd get over it..but the fact is I would say 75% things that is published she will do, she never does. Plus I'm sorry the excuse she wanted to stay at home with her baby is beyond ridiculous when she trained as hard as she did for the VSFS and for the fact that she could take her children with her. Most models do...she decides not too. I can tell you (as many fans can) we sit and wait for an event and most of the time we don't even bat an eye at the fact she decided not to show...yet again but this was just to far. Sorry.

Also some people saying maybe she had other commitments, she's not a regular person. Her every move is organized by her agency. The fact she is best friends with Chris (her agent) and watches his kids from time to time...doesn't help. I honestly think he lets her get away with a LOT more crap than she would if he acted like a ordinary agent. Plus, she wasn't doing something else...seen a photo from twitter the other day where she was out at starbucks messing around on her computer, no makeup, honestly didn't look her best just chilling in a coffee house.

Still isn't that serious to me. It's her life not meant to please anyone here but herself. And 10 years she's been doing doing this and it hasn't got her a bad rep PRESS wise and her money not slowing up. This obviously works for her and will continue to. She has gotten older with an expanded family, yeah things aren't going to change now. Gotta get over it

i agree i agree

It's not working for her, Adriana has said like a hundred times her dream is to get a Vogue Italy cover yet she hasn't while Candice, Miranda & Kate all got VI covers in the last year. Wanna know why? Because they actually worked for it, Adriana is sitting on her ass waiting for the jobs to come to her & as much of a big name she might be there's a like a million of other models who are booking bigger & better jobs than she is.

I love Adriana, I'm a huge fan & she's my favorite model but if she doesn't start acting like a professional her career is going to the toilet once she leaves VS, sooner or later she's going to be too old for it.

It's not working for her, Adriana has said like a hundred times her dream is to get a Vogue Italy cover yet she hasn't while Candice, Miranda & Kate all got VI covers in the last year. Wanna know why? Because they actually worked for it, Adriana is sitting on her ass waiting for the jobs to come to her & as much of a big name she might be there's a like a million of other models who are booking bigger & better jobs than she is.

I love Adriana, I'm a huge fan & she's my favorite model but if she doesn't start acting like a professional her career is going to the toilet once she leaves VS, sooner or later she's going to be too old for it.

I couldn't agree more. Miranda, Alessandra and Candice will sporadically show up on a high fashion runway and do other side jobs besides VS and that's what attracts the attention of vogue editors. I personally think that maybe Adriana has grown tired of the whole modeling thing and she's waiting for her VS contract to run its time?? How awesome would it be to see Adriana walk in a chanel, armani, cavalli, givenchy, dolce etc show??? I know that models don't make much from shows anymore but its the exposure and attention that will lead to campaigns/contracts. Anyone know if she's doing any superbowl commercials this year?

I couldn't agree more. Miranda, Alessandra and Candice will sporadically show up on a high fashion runway and do other side jobs besides VS and that's what attracts the attention of vogue editors. I personally think that maybe Adriana has grown tired of the whole modeling thing and she's waiting for her VS contract to run its time?? How awesome would it be to see Adriana walk in a chanel, armani, cavalli, givenchy, dolce etc show??? I know that models don't make much from shows anymore but its the exposure and attention that will lead to campaigns/contracts. Anyone know if she's doing any superbowl commercials this year?

She's probably not doing any this year, since she's coming off her pregnancy and all. But hey who knows? might surprise us. It would be awesome to see her in another superbowl commercial a second year in a row. I loved how she looked in the teleflora commercial last year but I think the KIA commercial, they just didn't do what they could with her. It's almost as if they put no thought into the styling and outfit.

Either way, just seeing her on tv on such a big night would be amazing.

Globo's "Jornal Nacional" (watched by over 50 millions of people) confirmed Adriana for tomorrow's Confederations Cup draw, saying "The draw's gonna be ruled by 2 successfully brazilians: The top model Adriana Lima and the chef Chris Atala" (they didn't show the best video of her, but ok...).

FIFA Media ‏@fifamedia

Valcke: "Getting ready for tomorrow‘s Confed Cup draw show with Adriana Lima" pic.twitter.com/3b33SEbf

post-52159-0-1446078115-30751_thumb.jpg

So excited!! :ddr:

I'm depressed by how young she looks in the picture, like seriously? I'm going to look like shit after having two kids, yet she keeps getting younger with every kid she has ... Life is not fair :laugh: