Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I don't know, there's something about 2007 i didn't like, i can't figure it out haha. 2006 i didn't like the hair, 2007 something was just weird, 2008 she was too skinny, 2009 she was too pregnant, 2010 she was too orange & 2011 she was perfect :heart:

I don't know, there's something about 2007 i didn't like, i can't figure it out haha. 2006 i didn't like the hair, 2007 something was just weird, 2008 she was too skinny, 2009 she was too pregnant, 2010 she was too orange & 2011 she was perfect :heart:

"2009 she was too pregnant" LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. :rofl: :rofl:

But I totally desagree with the "2011 she was perfect". For me her hair was terrible in 2011, seriously. I hate it! :anger: And I also don't think she was too skinny in 2008, I actually LOVE that body. But I understand it's your opinion.

I can't wait to see her body! Seriously, can't we skip to the fitting photos day/show day? But I'm sure she'll look fabulous and rock most of the 20-old girls! :lullaby:

For me it was

2003, 2005- Perfection

2006-The hair...just uh no

2007- Body was fine, the show just sucked so it overwhelmed everything IMO

2008- WAY too tan and WAY too thin

2010- She was too muscular, and her outfits did nothing for her. When she was at her fittings though that year she looked perfect..she lost too much weight between then and filming

2011 - Best she's looked since 2005 IMO

I think the hair last year was okay. I was better than 2010 IMO, i agree with LS she was looking amazing on the fittings & then by the time of the show i don't know what happened but she wasn't looking as good, i was like WTF?

I think we can all agree in one thing though: She must stay the fuck away from the tanning machine. Do NOT want, i hate orange Adriana. Just NO!

^ Ha, amen sista! A healthy glow is okay but my goodness...do they get carried away with whatever products or methods they use for a darker skin tone at times. As long as she stays away from the levels of darkening that Lily Aldridge had at last years show than all should be well I hope. Seriously, just look at Lily's legs and ass and you will see how horrendous a tan she had :ninja: I'm actually hoping Lima keeps more of a pale tone then a darker hue. The contrast of her dark beautiful locks on that skin is mesmerizing to the eyes :wub:

I think 2003/2005 were her best as well (I think most people would)

2006 the hair was absolutely horrible lol

2007, I think her body was fine but it was the make up that was weird. Her face looked eh for me in the segment with the black and white outfit.

2008, she was too tan for sure but I actually thought the make up was cute and I don't think her body was 'too skinny'. I liked it

2010 for me her body was a little bit muscular but the face/make up in 2010 looked better on her than the 2011 make up did IMO

I really hated the make up last year. I hope it's better this year.

I hated the makeup from 2008 and 2010, wtf was that white sh*t on her eyelids and she looked so pale and burnt at the same time in 2010. Horrible years for makeup/hair. 2002-2007, her makeup was perfectly good but the hair in 2006, what was that? Last year 2011 was just meh. She looked great but whomever has been doing her makeup since 2008 needs to stop.

She's in NYC already for her fittings. Hopefully we get pics today/tomorrow, which will be TOO exciting since there are only 2 days till the show!

Madoff Productions ‏@madoffprod

Shooting @AngelAlessandra, @AdrianaLima, @ErinHeatherton and @MirandaKerr today for a fun holiday surprise. #vsangels #vsfashionshow

She's in NYC already for her fittings. Hopefully we get pics today/tomorrow, which will be TOO exciting since there are only 2 days till the show!

Madoff Productions ‏@madoffprod

Shooting @AngelAlessandra, @AdrianaLima, @ErinHeatherton and @MirandaKerr today for a fun holiday surprise. #vsangels #vsfashionshow

I thought it was gonna be the "VS Fashion Show Fun Facts" video which I read is about to be released today, but I don't think so if they're filming it right now.

Adriana-Final.jpg

The exotic face of Adriana Lima is being handed over “on a platter” for us in both of these photos. While some would say giving a “cold shoulder” could have a negative connotation in the first photo, she balances out the negative with the playful exp

ression she has on her face. This pose is literally saying “look at me, look at me.” In the second photo, her body is positioned so she is facing all power zones towards her audience. All the attention goes to her face, whenever you look at this picture.

VSFS

Schedule:Hair&Makeup starts at 12:40pm,4pm starts first show second 8pm after party 10pm

Segments:

1.Circus(Opening)

2.Silver Screen Angels

3.Angels in Bloom

4.Dangerous Liaisons

5.Pink is Me

6.Calendar Girls.

Models:

Adriana Lima

Alessandra Ambrosio

Miranda Kerr

Candice Swanepoel

Doutzen Kroes

Erin Heatherton

Lily Aldridge

Lindsay Ellingson

Lais Ribeiro

Behati Prinsloo

Isabeli Fontana

Elsa Hosk

Jacquelyn Jablonski

Karlie Kloss

Anja Rubik

Shanina Shaik

Bregje Heinen

Joan Smalls

Toni Garrn

Emanuela de Paula

Dorothea Barth Jorgensen

Maud Welzen

Barbara Palvin

Jessica Hart

Cara Delevingne

Hilary Rhoda

Sharam Diniz

Dioni Tabbers

Cameron Russell

Jourdan Dunn

Cara Delevingne

(there are more but they are not mentioned)