Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I cant stand it when ppl say it takes Adriana longer than other models to lose weight after a baby. What is the basis of this? Maybe because she doesnt starve??? FYI it took Alessandra forever to get back in shape after her first child too and shes usually a bone rack already. Also months after KK gave birth her mid section was not a pretty sight. And on the gestures thing Im sure its VS telling her to play with the audience and camera, because remember, it is no longer a fashion show but a circus show. It is also weird how bad her walk has gotten. Like she doesnt give a shit anymore lol. Her walk from 99-2006 was actually fierce, after that who knows what happened.

You're looking at it as though we're bashing her for it. Whether it's because she doesn't starve or not- that doesn't change the fact that it does take longer for Adriana to get back into shape. All we have to judge from is her first pregnancy, and it's pretty hard to deny that even during Fashion week's FNO in 2010, she still wasn't fully back in shape nearly a year later. Although when the show came around, she was pretty fit. Many people on here claim that it's because she didn't know how to properly manage her first pregnancy in terms of what to eat and so on, and she gained a lot more weight during her first pregnancy than her second.

This is ridiculous, just because i like Adriana a lot doesn't mean I'm fucking blind. She took a long a time to get back in shape after having Val, for whatever the reason it was she just did and that's a fact, pictures don't lie.

This time tough looks like she took a better care of herself and I'm sure it won't take her half as long as the first time to lose the weight, I'm sure that by December at the most she'll be 100% ready, hopefully she'll get to do the VS Valentine's promotional stuff, I'm missing her a lot in the Christmas stuff.

Michael Olajide Jr. 's Interview for Celebuzz about Adriana Lima's workouts!

Michael Olajide Jr.: Adriana goes above and beyond. As a trainer you can only go as far as the individual you’re training allows you to go. Adriana has a unique mind, an extremely high level of tolerance when it comes to physical discomfort. Some people are afraid to sweat and feel like their heart is going to jump out of their chest but Adriana’s able to function in that atmosphere and that’s why she’s always at the top of her game. She’s 100% professional.

CB: Is it harder to lose the weight after having a second baby?

MO: I can imagine for many reasons, regardless of whether it’s a woman’s first or second baby, it would be difficult. Basically a woman is at the mercy of nature. The hormones are sending different signals throughout the body post pregnancy that can effect the ability to lose weight and even the willingness to be physical, so a fight against nature is probably the hardest thing one can do. Adriana has this ability to override those signals, that’s what I mean when I say she has a unique mind. She is the definition of a fighter.

CB: What are your goals with her?

MO: Adriana’s goal is the same as every healthy woman’s, return to pre-baby shape. She sets the bar high.

CB: How many times are you training her a week?

MO: I work with her twice a day, seven days a week.

CB: What are some specific workouts that work the best for her?

MO:Boxing. But not just simple punching, complex combinations that require her to execute a series of drills at a high rate of speed and power. This keeps her mind sharp and involved. There’s also jump rope. That’s also an intense all over body workout that torches an immense amount of calories. But again, this isn’t jump rope you see in the playground. This is athletic/boxer styled jump rope and then some.

CB: Point blank, what is she doing to get into Victoria’s Secret shape?

MO: Boxing/jump rope and we have specialized sculpting maneuvers that are killer. No weights, no machines.

CB: How long is each workout?

MO: Each workout is 2-3hours long.

CB: What’s one exercise that Adriana loves or dislikes?

MO: Focus mitt works and jump rope she loves. I don’t think she dislikes any one thing we do in particular because she knows it’s all a part of the complete package. She just gets it done.

CB: Is there a body part that she really wants to get back in shape or a body part that she loves to flaunt?

MO: We never discuss anything like that believe it or not, we’ve worked together for many years now. She knows innately where she wants to be for her photo shoots or the Victoria’s Secret show…. we glove up and begin the fight, she knows when she’s ready.

CB: What are some great meal options for someone trying to shed the baby weight?

MO: Basically, cut sugars, eat as natural as possible, drink water, portion control and find a healthy hobby. Not only do we over eat when stressed, we over eat when bored.

CB: If you could give Celebuzz your top three tips for losing weight and staying in their best shape, what would they be?

MO: 1. Keep your workouts cardio and infuse lightweight muscle endurance work. Go athletic. Remember, cardio is king. 2. Set healthy eating plan. 3. Get your sleep in. Bonus: your workout should challenge your mind as well as your body.

Um working hard is an understatement O.o

4 - 6 hours a day 7 days a week. wtf

She's not training for the bloody Olympics, or fighting off the onslaught of heart disease/death, nor is she a Navy Seal . . . so with that in mind her routine is a tad excessive :mellow:

Why Adriana hasn't looked at her trainer and told him her body needs time to rest so it doesn't strain itself more then it already has and potentially cause damage is beyond me . . . no I take that back, Adriana may very well be one of those people who ignores what her body is saying, but why a professional trainer wouldn't tell her she needs work out that much and doesn't give her time to rest and recoup is beyond me.

"That der is smarted thinkin"

Um working hard is an understatement O.o

4 - 6 hours a day 7 days a week. wtf

She's not training for the bloody Olympics, or fighting off the onslaught of heart disease/death, nor is she a Navy Seal . . . so with that in mind her routine is a tad excessive :mellow:

Why Adriana hasn't looked at her trainer and told him her body needs time to rest so it doesn't strain itself more then it already has and potentially cause damage is beyond me . . . no I take that back, Adriana may very well be one of those people who ignores what her body is saying, but why a professional trainer wouldn't tell her she needs work out that much and doesn't give her time to rest and recoup is beyond me.

"That der is smarted thinkin"

Still a excessive.

There are other ways to drop the body weight quickly, get toned/lean and still be healthy.

An hour a day at the gym, maybe two 4-5 times a week. And a Veggy/Juice diet (two to three times a day) with one cheat day of protein and "bad fats" a week. It works.

Towelliee a HD streamer on Twitch tv went from 350 pounds to losing 40 in one month, and withing two months has dropped 83 pounds on that method. (He also goes to the gym an hour a week 4 days a week and does basket ball, boxing, treadmill)

Phenobarbie (a member here) lost 6-13 pounds a week using the same method and has never felt better. In her words "Waist/Tummy got smaller, ass got firmer and tits remain awesome"

I myself tried the juice/veggy/protein diet to see if it worked and I lost nearly 11 pounds in one week that I didn't need to lose, and I didn't work out at all other then my daily walk/swim or run.

Didn't take any of us working out that much. With juice prep, cleanup, and working out .... 2 hours out of our day... verse... 4-6 o.o

Like Giselle said, yes, it might sound excessive, but Adriana has a nutritionist and I'm sure other experts that gave her the go. Another thing is, we didn't see Adriana much at all this pregnancy, but from what we did she was all belly. For all we know, she already lost all that weight just having the baby and breastfeeding and is just working on the sculpturing part. She did wait at least a month to start up again which is more than enough time and she has always trained like an athlete, so it's not something her body isn't already used to. I get how it sounds though, but we are forgetting this is normal for her. This is her life.

I don't think she's trying to lose weight as much as she is trying to get her body butt hard, from what we've seen in the twitter pictures she doesn't need to lose more than 5lbs mayb, maybe 10lbs & i think that's exaggerating.

Plus we all need to remember that this woman was still working out a lot as long as she was able to while pregnant, she is completely used to this. I would die doing this but she's used to this & I'm sure that after the show she'll slow down a lot :idk:

I don't think she's trying to lose weight as much as she is trying to get her body butt hard, from what we've seen in the twitter pictures she doesn't need to lose more than 5lbs mayb, maybe 10lbs & i think that's exaggerating.

Plus we all need to remember that this woman was still working out a lot as long as she was able to while pregnant, she is completely used to this. I would die doing this but she's used to this & I'm sure that after the show she'll slow down a lot :idk:

I am so tired of people assuming that just because you have a nutritionist that it means what you're doing is healthy. No it means that what's being done is being monitored, not that it's necessarily good for you. The workout is to put it bluntly excessive. Not to mention when you're working out 4-6 hours a day how much time does she really have for her newborn child? Yes, it's not even 1/4 of the day, but then factor in eating, sleeping, showering, winding down (from working out) and the day starts shrinking quite quickly. So, baby time, husband time, company time...

If she only needs to lose 5-10 pounds then what she's doing is completely unnecessary. Toning doesn't require that much time at the gym, or wherever she's doing this every single day. I wonder if she'll follow the same regime as last time and cut out all solids a week before the show, because that would just top off the whole experience dontcha think?

Dera God, let this happen

LADY Gaga has been offered £3million by actor and producer Ben Stiller to star in a sequel to cult comedy film Zoolander.

Stiller, 46, returns as dim-witted Derek Zoolander along with Owen Wilson, 43, as Hansel McDonald.

Gaga, 26, has been earmarked to play the role of love interest for the former model rivals.

A Hollywood source said: “Gaga is top of their wish-list. She has the talent and attitude — and an amazing sense of humour.”

Kate Moss, Kate Upton, Heidi Klum and Adriana Lima are also candidates.

Filming is due to start early next year.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4595150/lady-gaga-offered-zoolander-sequel-role.html