Bellazon

News

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I'm new to Bellazon and a very big Adriana fan.

I have a question although I'm not sure if this is the right place in the Adriana topic to ask, but I figure if anyone knows the answer it's you guys, dedicated fans.

I know Adriana dated Lenny Kravitz a long time ago but didn't she also date someone named Denny? I've seen lots of pictures. And what is denny's relation to lenny if there is one at all? They look similar

Thank you!

She dated Denny for only about one month or so, she was extremely depressed at the time and was going through a lot of things. She broke up with him because he was cheating on her and once she cleared her head for a while I believe she realized she didn't want to be with him.

Supposedly, Adriana is training for/or judging a Turkish show that I believe is hosted by the same guy who did the other Turkish show she did (because they are all buddy buddy now on Facebook and he wanted her to do it), but it's like Dancing With The Stars. According to the article, Adriana will be in Turkey on Friday and the show begins on Sunday? I don't know. I can't can't understand a thing, so hopefully someone who knows Turkish comes along. It also says that she will meet with fans in Turkey at a party and she's really happy to be going to Turkey again. I hope she can do a Vogue Turkey cover while she's there or something.

http://www.habershow.com/v4/26378-acun-ilicali-yok-boyle-dans-icin-adrina-lima-yi-getiriyor

Source: Vivaglam :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'll probably get in trouble for this but in light of new proof I'd like to say

Happy Birthday Valentina! Hope you have a wonderful 2nd birthday!

I know it's belated because her birthday is in Early October or very late September I believe (We'll never know)

I know I'll probably get in trouble for this but in light of new proof I'd like to say

I know it's belated because her birthday is in Early October or very late September I believe (We'll never know)

*sigh*

Hopefully this doesn't start anything or open the gate for Adriana Lima bashers to come in here full force using this as ammo. Sometimes some things are better left unsaid and I feel like this is one of those times. People are going to want to know what the proof is and you're most likely not going to share it and it will just get out of hand. :no:

*sigh*

Hopefully this doesn't start anything or open the gate for Adriana Lima bashers to come in here full force using this as ammo. Sometimes some things are better left unsaid and I feel like this is one of those times. People are going to want to know what the proof is and you're most likely not going to share it and it will just get out of hand. :no:

The proof is Adriana said during this Dancing With The Stars stint that she was pregnant when she did Deal Or No Deal which was before she got married. It was bound to come out someday.

It's funny because when I and Sav where pointing out her tummy early on people were freaking and etc but now Adriana has admitted it if she was at the least 3 weeks pregnant when she was on deal or no deal she was due late Sept or early Oct. When she made her appearance at the Chanel movie she ws way to big to be 7 or so months and it wa because she wasn't. Didnt anyone ever think it was odd she got married to Marko on Feb 14 then claimed Val was born on November 15th exactly 9 months and one day after,.......

Honestly, I personally don't care if she was pregnant or not before Deal or No Deal (In regards to that whole debate that took place during the time). She has a healthy beautiful daughter and is happy, that's all that matters to me. I just don't want to see things get out of hand like they tend to do around here. That's all. So I'm hoping it stays like this and nothing more :)