Bellazon

News

Neo52285

even if she was to do it in june its still kind of a question mark because if she feels she can walk a fashion show 6-7 months pregnant and showing, what the difference between that and her walking the donna karen show??? :unsure: I think if she could walk in june and pregnant she could have walked at donna karen....unless there is a third variable somewhere and we don't know about it. Maybe her not walking in the donna karen shoot didn't have to deal with pregnancy....thats if she is walking in this june Fashion show

Nobody knows why she didn't walk DK or even if she was supposed to in the first place. I think it was just assumed that she would be walking about she had a showcard and she did the campaign and then that photographer guy saying what he did about it sounding legit.

I know but that was one of the main reasons people said she didn't walk, I heard somewhere that she was suppose to walk the next though. But some assumed that because she didn't walk the DK it was a factor that she may have been pregnant :ermm:

Walk the next what? I didn't think it was a factor because everyone should know by now that just because any model has a showcard doesn't mean they are walking a show though I don't think she had a NYFW showcard in some years now (I could be wrong) which could mean something. Anyway, I did think she looked pregnant at the show/coming out of the show though.

Someone said something about a spring one but IDK about that at all, not even convinced. As far as her being there i don't think she looked pregnant, I couldn't tell body wise but she did looked like she gained weight in her face, but what is new about that. I didn't want to say it because I know people would just try to shoot my opinion down, but to me in that airplane pic her face didn't look that full anymore. Idk if it has to do with the lack of makeup/angle but her face looks the same as it had been before to me :whistle:

even if she was to do it in june its still kind of a question mark because if she feels she can walk a fashion show 6-7 months pregnant and showing, what the difference between that and her walking the donna karen show??? :unsure: I think if she could walk in june and pregnant she could have walked at donna karen....unless there is a third variable somewhere and we don't know about it. Maybe her not walking in the donna karen shoot didn't have to deal with pregnancy....thats if she is walking in this june Fashion show

Nobody knows why she didn't walk DK or even if she was supposed to in the first place. I think it was just assumed that she would be walking about she had a showcard and she did the campaign and then that photographer guy saying what he did about it sounding legit.

I know but that was one of the main reasons people said she didn't walk, I heard somewhere that she was suppose to walk the next though. But some assumed that because she didn't walk the DK it was a factor that she may have been pregnant :ermm:

Walk the next what? I didn't think it was a factor because everyone should know by now that just because any model has a showcard doesn't mean they are walking a show though I don't think she had a NYFW showcard in some years now (I could be wrong) which could mean something. Anyway, I did think she looked pregnant at the show/coming out of the show though.

Someone said something about a spring one but IDK about that at all, not even convinced. As far as her being there i don't think she looked pregnant, I couldn't tell body wise but she did looked like she gained weight in her face, but what is new about that. I didn't want to say it because I know people would just try to shoot my opinion down, but to me in that airplane pic her face didn't look that full anymore. Idk if it has to do with the lack of makeup/angle but her face looks the same as it had been before to me :whistle:

But then you have all the other factors. :laugh:

But wasn't the main physical and legit part was the face, its what started everything. But its not as full imo but her face always change, but is she was to be pregant, her face wouldn't get skinnier. There are things to consider for her being pregnant, but you can't deny there are somethings to also consider with her not

Didn't one of you (Either Savanna or lost soul) say that it was confirmed by one of your contacts that she "pulled out" of donna karan and was indeed scheduled to walk? B/c i remember asking if there was any confirmation she had planned on walking.

But then you have all the other factors. :laugh:

But wasn't the main physical and legit part was the face, its what started everything. But its not as full imo but her face always change, but is she was to be pregant, her face wouldn't get skinnier. There are things to consider for her being pregnant, but you can't deny there are somethings to also consider with her not

I think it was just the angle she took the picture. Of course with her taking the picture (as with anyone, I think) she's going to want to avoid showing her flaws. At the Miami stop, I even noticed she had a double chin at some angles in the close up shots and of course she had make up on, but make up can contour and conceal as well as make flaws more evident.

Didn't one of you (Either Savanna or lost soul) say that it was confirmed by one of your contacts that she "pulled out" of donna karan and was indeed scheduled to walk? B/c i remember asking if there was any confirmation she had planned on walking.

LS said that, but I never asked about it as I usually do with everything, but I didn't feel the need to since she put it out there first and didn't tell me first like she usually does.

LS said that, but I never asked about it as I usually do with everything, but I didn't feel the need to since she put it out there first and didn't tell me first like she usually does.

Just wondering because you just said that you didn't know if she was going to walk the DK show at all. Personally, I think she would have walked it but didn't want to given what her stomach area looked like coming out of the show. If she's going to walk the June show pregnant and the whole show is focused around her then it really can't be compared to the DK thing.

I agree that her face didn't look as bloated on the airplane, but the pics during the VS sexy tour can't really be denied...it was just too much, as beautiful as she looked. For her to jump to that after getting back to her prime shape, it doesn't seem like she's been boxing..and usually russell almost always puts up a pic of her if he's shooting with her. Seems like it's been forever since he has shot w/ her. And her not headlining the tour is also huge, agreed. And we all know how many new girls are in the Bay commercial and noted Dri's absence. Also I think it means a thing or two that her friend conveniently mentioned 2 models getting pregnant even before this debate started taking place on here, he never dropped Adriana's name...but please.

Just wondering because you just said that you didn't know if she was going to walk the DK show at all. Personally, I think she would have walked it but didn't want to given what her stomach area looked like coming out of the show. If she's going to walk the June show pregnant and the whole show is focused around her then it really can't be compared to the DK thing.

I agree that her face didn't look as bloated on the airplane, but the pics during the VS sexy tour can't really be denied...it was just too much, as beautiful as she looked. For her to jump to that after getting back to her prime shape, it doesn't seem like she's been boxing..and usually russell almost always puts up a pic of her if he's shooting with her. Seems like it's been forever since he has shot w/ her. And her not headlining the tour is also huge, agreed. And we all know how many new girls are in the Bay commercial and noted Dri's absence. Also I think it means a thing or two that her friend conveniently mentioned 2 models getting pregnant even before this debate started taking place on here, he never dropped Adriana's name...but please.

So basically its just all the VS propaganda that keeps us wondering. she is still working and even though people thought she wasn't going to be at the VS event, she was. Adri's still exercising frequently but we don't know exactly what besides the ladder thing and the common ladder exercise I know about...the most common one....she would be better off boxing but I think thats really what she was doing considering the phone damage. There is that strict diet. But there are missing variables between all of it

So basically its just all the VS propaganda that keeps us wondering. she is still working and even though people thought she wasn't going to be at the VS event, she was. Adri's still exercising frequently but we don't know exactly what besides the ladder thing and the common ladder exercise I know about...the most common one....she would be better off boxing but I think thats really what she was doing considering the phone damage. There is that strict diet. But there are missing variables between all of it

Yeah, she was at the VS event because it was in Miami and all she had to do was stand around and take pictures and do interviews. The same thing Miranda will be doing in New York, I think. I just find it odd that they don't have her being a part of the fan photo ops because yeah people are going to stop and stand in line because when they hear "A VS model" is going to be at VS they are probably thinking Adriana and then are sorely disappointed, but I just think they really need her right now (and in the next couple of months) more than anything and she's really not doing anything at all. If she's not shooting for them now, that means three/four months from now there will be nothing coming out with Adriana's face on it on the VS home front and that's just weird, don't you think? Especially when she should be the first one picking up most of the work?

Yeah, she was at the VS event because it was in Miami and all she had to do was stand around and take pictures and do interviews. The same thing Miranda will be doing in New York, I think. I just find it odd that they don't have her being a part of the fan photo ops because yeah people are going to stop and stand in line because when they hear "A VS model" is going to be at VS they are probably thinking Adriana and then are sorely disappointed.

Same thing has been going on with miranda also, I may not like her as much but she is another one thats popular and people like alot, but I thought she wasn't an angel anymore. Until she showed for a bit of the VS swim, like adriana showed for a bit too...Isn't miranda doing the NY thing today, or she did yesterday...when is she doing it? ??

Yeah, she was at the VS event because it was in Miami and all she had to do was stand around and take pictures and do interviews. The same thing Miranda will be doing in New York, I think. I just find it odd that they don't have her being a part of the fan photo ops because yeah people are going to stop and stand in line because when they hear "A VS model" is going to be at VS they are probably thinking Adriana and then are sorely disappointed.

Same thing has been going on with miranda also, I may not like her as much but she is another one thats popular and people like alot, but I thought she wasn't an angel anymore. Until she showed for a bit of the VS swim, like adriana showed for a bit too

But Adriana and Miranda are two different things. Adriana is VS and that's mainly what she does. Miranda does a lot of other things, so it's not weird that she isn't working for them as much lately. I wouldn't be surprised if she left this year.

Same thing has been going on with miranda also, I may not like her as much but she is another one thats popular and people like alot, but I thought she wasn't an angel anymore. Until she showed for a bit of the VS swim, like adriana showed for a bit too

But Adriana and Miranda are two different things. Adriana is VS and that's mainly what she does. Miranda does a lot of other things, so it's not weird that she isn't working for them as much lately. I wouldn't be surprised if she left this year.

When is miranda doing the photo thingy??

When is miranda doing the photo thingy??

Nobody knows if she's doing the photo op. I just assumed because Miranda is doing the live chat with Candice and she'll already be there that she would be the one doing it in New York.

.....Nobodies knows whats going on in VS, I know VS is what adriana does alot, lately she has been doing some other stuff. Like reasons why she not doing anything that they are doing now is because she is stopping in Ny for whatever reason and then to turky for the photoshoot. The only thing that is questionable to me VS wise is that Michael Bay commercial, though I thought she had filmed it early but someone said those were just for pics

.....Nobodies knows whats going on in VS, I know VS is what adriana does alot, lately she has been doing some other stuff. Like reasons why she not doing anything that they are doing now is because she is stopping in Ny for whatever reason and then to turky for the photoshoot. The only thing that is questionable to me VS wise is that Michael Bay commercial, though I thought she had filmed it early but someone said those were just for pics

She was in Miami all last week doing nothing while Russell was shooting everybody there. The shoot started Feb. 26th and has been going on since then. She wasn't doing anything else and she was in Miami. She just left, and I'm assuming that after Miranda it's a wrap, so she is definitely not going to be a part of this shoot unless they are waiting for her to get back from Turkey (she will be there tonight/tomorrow) which I doubt because the shoot has been going on for awhile now.

What campaign is it for??

I don't know, but that's not the point. Everyone but her shot with him for it.

Ok, but I think now thing are more suspicious, instead of it being humorously obvious. Makes you say "Thats wierd....adriana not working with VS for once" instead of "She isn't working with VS?? Yep, she's pregnant" :/

it's obvious she's pregnant, anyone denying it at this point it in denial. She's not shooting anything where she can't hide her stomach or isn't made around her so it wouldn't matter if she was pregnant. Look at cocci and Alessandra? Hello! Not to mention she's shopping for cribs and etc. I wondered myself if stopped in NYC before hand (before Turkey) to do a shoot with People, like she did before to announce the pregnancy.

Her diet is GREAT for the baby, she's knowledgeable about what she eats, and like I've said before she should keep working out...I love the things people think you can't do when you're pregnant, you're pregnant not disabled.