Bellazon

News

Neo52285

it's obvious she's pregnant, anyone denying it at this point it in denial. She's not shooting anything where she can't hide her stomach or isn't made around her so it wouldn't matter if she was pregnant. Look at cocci and Alessandra? Hello! Not to mention she's shopping for cribs and etc. I wondered myself if stopped in NYC before hand (before Turkey) to do a shoot with People, like she did before to announce the pregnancy.

Her diet is GREAT for the baby, she's knowledgeable about what she eats, and like I've said before she should keep working out...I love the things people think you can't do when you're pregnant, you're pregnant not disabled.

I can imagine excersing being healthy but with some of the ones I suspect her doing, I don't think its good nor necessary as someone who is pregnant:

She is either doing this:

or this:

I'm not a trainer but doing either of those while pregnant.... :unsure: The only thing I can imagine you doing while these is losing weight and gaining muscle, IDK how this is suppose to benefit you alot while pregnant. I can see walking or being on a slow paced elliptical machine but this... and obviously she wasn't on any slow pace judging by her phone, so I could imagine her doing the second one

It MUST be crime to think of both sides of things <_< and to not think like everyone else....It has to be :dontgetit: When there is evidence that leads to people thinking that she is pregnant everybody hops on that train, but when there is something that makes you sketchy, there is always some kind of excuse for it not a reason but an excuse.

There is NOTHING wrong with doing either of those exercises while pregnant ESP in your first few months if you have done them previously before your pregnancy. It's only after your 5th month it's advised to do something a little less strenuous. There are a lot of pregnant women at my gym who jog or still run in the morning. It's all what you are used to!! Heck we have high impact cardio classes (I teach one) for pregnant women at my gym. Again you shouldn't start a diet, or exercise routine while you're pregnant but if you had one before it's great to keep it up as long as you can. It's ALL what you as a patient and woman are use too. I work at the gym and teach several classes and I've seen woman 7-8 months pregnant doing cardio...I don't think I could do it, but it's perfectly healthy to do so.

If you can do it it's actually BETTER for a woman. It can make the delivery easier, it can let you get back into shape faster...it's wonderful!

:| Why is it SO hard to just wait until she says something...If she says something. Lost Soul, your comment just made me realize AGAIN we are outsiders...we really are. Your saying its ok to do one thing while this far along pregnant, but you saw someone else do another while this far along pregnant. :mellow: . We don't even know how far along she is. We don't even know why she is on such a strict diet. All we know is that she missed one campaign for VS, what Campaign? We don't know. We don't even know if it is a campaign. We don't know why she didn't walk for DK but is going to walk for a fashion show in june. We don't know why she wasn't ORIGINALLY on the VS tour list because whether VS women were pregnant or not, they were able to do promos/events still heidi has, adriana, and I think ale did too. So they could have still put her on the list, maybe she was on the list and we just didn't know she was on the list. being pregnant wouldn't have held her back. But again, we don't know. Her faced seemed fuller to you guys, now its obviously not full anymore, why? we don't know.

The only best bet was her at a baby store. Besides that we seriously don't know anything, even though some of us may think we do. Even before she was spotted at a baby store someone was taking this outside of the forums and into the very general public. You guys can laugh your ass off thinking that its funny because someone doesn't think the same way as you, but i'd rather it be after adriana actually makes a statement, thats when you really laugh and thats when you can assume that you are right about every single thing that you post on here.

WHAT???? I'm saying she can do them throughout her WHOLE pregnancy, I'm not saying if she's doing them she's only a certain time along! No idea where you are getting that. You can box, run, do whatever yu want during your whole pregnancy as long as the person is comfortable and you have done it well before your pregnancy!

And no dear...it's not just ONE campaign she's missed. It's several, she's SHOWING which is the biggest sign, she's shopped at a couple baby stores.

Like I said I've predicted almost every model pregnancy before they even announce it, MOST people are seeing it and I'm not saying it's wrong to disagree but there's a point where it's staring you right in the face. She's not worked on couple campaigns now, she's STILL not shooting when every other girl is.

Also her face is still full to me, than it normally is. Heck it's a down angled photo, which can makes anyone look slimmer. Also take from someone who has BEEN pregnant (I have) your face can seem full and other days not.... Plus now she's breaking out LOL that's a HUGE sign she's pregnant esp when her face is normally so clear.

Like I said she'll announce it soon and we'll see.

WHAT???? I'm saying she can do them throughout her WHOLE pregnancy, I'm not saying if she's doing them she's only a certain time along! No idea where you are getting that. You can box, run, do whatever yu want during your whole pregnancy as long as the person is comfortable and you have done it well before your pregnancy!

And no dear...it's not just ONE campaign she's missed. It's several, she's SHOWING which is the biggest sign, she's shopped at a couple baby stores.

Like I said I've predicted almost every model pregnancy before they even announce it, MOST people are seeing it and I'm not saying it's wrong to disagree but there's a point where it's staring you right in the face. She's not worked on couple campaigns now, she's STILL not shooting when every other girl is.

Also her face is still full to me, than it normally is. Heck it's a down angled photo, which can makes anyone look slimmer. Also take from someone who has BEEN pregnant (I have) your face can seem full and other days not.... Plus now she's breaking out LOL that's a HUGE sign she's pregnant esp when her face is normally so clear.

Like I said she'll announce it soon and we'll see.

What several??? They only shot one commercial, they only did one photoshoot. The others she DID miss previously she obviously wasn't pregnant back then.

Just because you have predict other models pregnancy doesn't mean your always right and your going to forever be right, thats not how that works. Most people are seeing it?? The only people who are seeing it are the ones on this forum, people who have seen her on other websites and blogs aren't suspecting a thing.

Showing? I personally don't see it like I said in that white dress, she looked the same way she did during fashion night out, I even gave evidence with the pics; you said they were "bad pics" as if your some kind of expert, even though majority of those fashion night out pics she looked like that, and someone else thought that also. Her face looked fuller *adriana's face does at times pregnant or not* but now it looked like it had been before you all started speculating, if not smaller. And to me that almost fall into place, she is on a strict diet, still exercising, face not looking bigger anymore. The only thing that keeps me from relying on that is the timing. We don't even know if she is showing really. We only saw her in one actual outfit and she was covered up and I don't think she was covered to hide anything because obviously back then she wasn't that "far along" but because it was in feb. in New York. The rest were dresses...dresses are dresses

I don't even think its the angle because her face either shows similar fullness or less fullness to her past twitpics where she was angled the same way. There is no telling honestly, anything possible

I don’t wanna interrupt but I know that I already am. Sorry for that.

I’m new here, but i think that we should respect everybody’s opinion. Special because, until yet, nothing was announced, so everybody has the right to have or not to have doubts about the issue. And, in the end, when she announces it, or if she ever announces it or if she has anything to announce, we all can laugh a lot and even say “See, I said so!”. And if she is pregnant maybe we can make a baby shower party, because I’ve never been in one… and I don’t even know what it is. And if she isn’t probably we’ll get another big issue to discuss. Until then I think that we should respect all the opinions because we all are here not to offend anyone or give less importance to the other member’s opinions but because we appreciate Adriana’s work & personality.

Time really sucks, but in this issue only time will say it.

I'll keep my theory of her drinking too much beer lately & shopping for Ale's babyshower :Dinah:

LOL! Also keep in mind she's just deciding to skip work esp when it's just down the street where she lives lol

People did this before with her first pregnancy, it's laughable really.

Also TKC it's not people just on this forum, it's also people she works with and the fact people are talking in her inner circle of friends.

But she's probably skipping work, drinking beer and eating tons, and shopping for Ale's baby shower. Explains all of it. love it LimaV!

I'll keep my theory of her drinking too much beer lately & shopping for Ale's babyshower :Dinah:

LOL! Also keep in mind she's just deciding to skip work esp when it's just down the street where she lives lol

People did this before with her first pregnancy, it's laughable really.

Also TKC it's not people just on this forum, it's also people she works with and the fact people are talking in her inner circle of friends.

But she's probably skipping work, drinking beer and eating tons, and shopping for Ale's baby shower. Explains all of it. love it LimaV!

:cain: <_< You have no idea just how annoying you actually are to people whether they agree with you or not huh... But you obviously don't give a care so whatever. You can laugh and make jokes but in the end i'm not the one who is actually leaving the bad impression

I have no problem with people who disagree, I have a problem with intended ignorance. At this point when she's missed work, shopping for babies, putting on weight, and her friends are basically confirming she's pregnant and people are still "unsure" gets tiring after awhile. If she was working out, she wouldn't be gaining the weight period. If she was shopping for Ale or some other absurd reason she'd be shopping at a baby store wouldn't be twice in one week (and that was ONLY the times she's been spotted) she's missing work, multiple times, she's pulled out of work, and her agency is being super secretive. Her agency shoots down rumors quite often, heck her agency browses these forums as does Adriana and they are pretty quick to solve ANY rumor within about 72 hours, the fact that they have not said anything nor has Dri says a lot on it's own. Again, one of these signs alone would not warrant a "SHE'S PREGNANT" outcry but with all of them together, it only points to one logical explanation. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it's most likely a duck.

Take out the fact from people who are testifying because they've actually been pregnant (like myself) who see the signs, from personal experience. Give a little credit to people who have been through this themselves, and knows these type of signs and these things. Or the people that seen this EXACT (I'm not kidding it's kind of sad actually) same "game" Adriana/her agency played when she was pregnant before. Like the going joke of "They'll be some fans who deny it when she walks out 6 months pregnant"

Like I said we'll agree to disagree

I don't care about the skipping work, shopping at baby stores, etc ... Just look at her freaking belly! It's like SO obvious, you just can't deny the fact that she has an obvious pregnancy belly

Plus Adriana & her people have always been fast shooting down rumors, didn't Adriana confirm that the whole India fiasco like the same day the rumor came out? Why would her agency keep this going if it wasn't true? If she wasn't pregnant they would just say: Heck no, she's no pregnant.

I think she's pregnant. I have for a while and I do think that after all these signs, it is a little silly to not be convinced of her pregnancy, however... what is it to any Adriana fan whether someone is convinced or not? I mean it makes me laugh when people speculate over things like what she was doing at a baby store because obviously Dri isn't shopping for a crib for Valentina...but they try to claim things such as..or even crazier. But at the same time...let the disbelievers be disbelievers? I think it's crazy to argue that you have no problem with people who disagree while at the same time stating that people who disagree with you are ignorant because they don't see all the clues or factors in the same light as we do. It's in some people's nature to not believe things until they are 100% confirmed, if that's the way someone is...let's just let them be that way :idk: there's nothing wrong with it... we can all laugh about it in humor, but we can't expect others to consider what we consider to be fact...as fact