Bellazon

News

Neo52285

When was the last time she did a talk show? When she was on ferguson? And damn did she look gorgeous then. But the good thing is at least we'll find out when she is due

I'm a leno and letterman type of girl, even kimmel. I hate fallon but ill have to watch. Do you think she'll schedule more talk shows? :wub:

Yeah i think that was her last & it was in 2004 for the AAA i think. I've never seen those shows, i only see Letterman when he reveals the SI cover but I'll watch this one for Dri. I'm really shocked she's doing it, hopefully she'll wear something that shows her belly & reveal when she is due

• 2 weeks later...

Her outfit is so cute! I don't always like her style but love this.

do you think she's modeling for the maternity line for mavi? Or is she still not showing so much that she can cover it? But on the Jimmy fallon show you could tell her face was fuller. Maybe it isn't for the regular line?

But if it is for the regular line..maybe she's not as far along :idk: :idk: I know that she looks a little smaller here from weird angles doesn't say much because of some other photos we saw and her segment on jimmy fallon..but just saying she does not look 5 months? :idk:

I doubt she is doing the maternity line if Jon is shooting with her. Since Mavi Jeans is oh well ... Jeans, as long as they put a baggy shirt (which apparently they did) it's fine & there's always photoshop too

I doubt she is doing the maternity line if Jon is shooting with her. Since Mavi Jeans is oh well ... Jeans, as long as they put a baggy shirt (which apparently they did) it's fine & there's always photoshop too

do you think she's modeling for the maternity line for mavi? Or is she still not showing so much that she can cover it? But on the Jimmy fallon show you could tell her face was fuller. Maybe it isn't for the regular line?

But if it is for the regular line..maybe she's not as far along :idk: :idk: I know that she looks a little smaller here from weird angles doesn't say much because of some other photos we saw and her segment on jimmy fallon..but just saying she does not look 5 months? :idk:

Adriana is tall. She is not going to look like she's really pregnant until the end. She's probably not shooting for maternity right now as they usually shoot for that kind of stuff towards the end of one's pregnancy. She can probably still get away with the regular line and a lot of photoshop.

Adriana is tall. She is not going to look like she's really pregnant until the end. She's probably not shooting for maternity right now as they usually shoot for that kind of stuff towards the end of one's pregnancy. She can probably still get away with the regular line and a lot of photoshop.

Adriana to me, despite her height looked more pregnant than most of the other vs models did during their pregnancies. At least in the first one. I know she was eating better and all, but she was showing quite a lot. I'm not sure of the timeline as to when she started showing though. I think Mavi should have just shot it earlier lol I don't know. Like I've said I'm not too knowledgeable on pregnancies but 5 months in seems a lot in terms of still shooting campaigns!! We will have to see :)

Adriana to me, despite her height looked more pregnant than most of the other vs models did during their pregnancies. At least in the first one. I know she was eating better and all, but she was showing quite a lot. I'm not sure of the timeline as to when she started showing though. I think Mavi should have just shot it earlier lol I don't know. Like I've said I'm not too knowledgeable on pregnancies but 5 months in seems a lot in terms of still shooting campaigns!! We will have to see :)

I do think Mavi shot at least part of the commercial in Turkey, and some of the campaign in Turkey. I don't know what they're doing now.