Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Perez Hilton tweeted it...since when is dog caleld Bitch? I've never heard that http://teddyhilton.com/2012-08-31-adriana-lima-lost-dog-maltese-posted-missing-poster-on-twitter/?from=PH -_- also I think neighbors told Adriana her dog is missing after two days,I think she didn't knew it earlier,if they said earlier maybe she would be found,she was last time seen at Merlins Stadium baseball...it was 3 days ago,she probably went far :(

He's not calling Ivy or Adriana a bitch, bitch is a word used in many ways. For example lots of people call Adriana the Head Bitch in Charge on VS, because she's the main girl. He meant to say that Ivy is Adriana's main dog.

But in other news, Models.com created a new rank called 'The Supers' & Adriana is there. So nice to see that she's finally getting the recognition/respect she deserves from the industry

As the premier face of Victoria's Secret Adriana has come to define sexy for an entire generation. Ask any red blooded male on earth if he knows who Adriana Lima is and you will be rewarded with an enthusiastic response! The Brazilian bombshell is not just an industry favorite, she's a fan favorite and has more than earned the title of super.

Beautiful muse

Artist Richard Phillips has tapped Brazilian model Adriana Lima as his muse. Lima poses in front of three 22-foot-high backdrops representing Brazilian landmarks. The paintings will be part of an exhibit opening at the Gagosian Gallery on Sept. 11. Phillips will also screen his short film with Taylor Steele, “First Point,” which stars Lindsay Lohan and includes music by Daft Punk’s Thomas Bangalter. The night before, Phillips will celebrate with a party at Gagosian Gallery and after-party at No. 8 in Chelsea.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/beautiful_muse_wGELicIsAB7ouG3QMN0WyM

But in other news, Models.com created a new rank called 'The Supers' & Adriana is there. So nice to see that she's finally getting the recognition/respect she deserves from the industry

As the premier face of Victoria's Secret Adriana has come to define sexy for an entire generation. Ask any red blooded male on earth if he knows who Adriana Lima is and you will be rewarded with an enthusiastic response! The Brazilian bombshell is not just an industry favorite, she's a fan favorite and has more than earned the title of super.

http://models.com/ra...gs/ui/TheSupers

Suck it, haters

The Top 50 Models is the rank for the models that are currently working their asses off so in the next five years they can be considered Supers. They walk every Fashion Week so they can get their name/face out there. The Supers are those who just don't need to do anything to book a job, for example Adriana rarely does Fashion Week but she books campaigns/covers anyway because her name/face sells.

yay i'm so happy go

The Top 50 Models is the rank for the models that are currently working their asses off so in the next five years they can be considered Supers. They walk every Fashion Week so they can get their name/face out there. The Supers are those who just don't need to do anything to book a job, for example Adriana rarely does Fashion Week but she books campaigns/covers anyway because her name/face sells.

It's taking forever, but it's far from the longest pregnancy in history :laugh: , I think she's not far off schedule though...maybe a few days to a week over due? which is not all that bizarre

but c'mon Adriana!!!!!! I too check her thread for pregnancy news hoping that each time I click... there will be some great news,!!